The Chef (Culinary Magician) Re-Recruiting 👨‍🍳

Hi guys,

As this project was previously discontinued, we took the reigns and made it into something I think is rather beautiful and unique. Here are some of the highlights:

1. Culinary Expertise
  2. Proficiency in Cooking Techniques
  3. Deep Understanding of Ingredients and Flavors
  4. Assimilate and absorb new recipes from cooking shows and cookbooks of any kind
  5. Inventive Recipe Development
  6. Ability to Balance and Harmonize Flavors
  7. And way more…

The only thing is… Our member count is rather on the lower side; we wish this project to have a much bigger impact though.

A great man once said:

We truly believe that there is strength in numbers. Ideally, we wanna bring the number up to 50+, which is the basic requirement for a public NFT. That would be so cool :slight_smile: It would require a lot of interested souls though.

Speaking of interested souls, I have a hunch that many people from this thread in particular might be interested:

Pretty sure @Jen would be interested. And @Lunamoon22. And @Starlight. And many others too, I am guessing. Really anyone who loves food ;)

If you are interested to join and make this bigger, welcome to join :clinking_glasses:

• Very interested to become an expert chef!!

0 voters

Thanks. See you inside!

5 Likes

So, kind of ironic I guess but I usually go for fields that I feel I’m not familiar with or can’t do- and cooking I’m very familiar with and can do pretty well :) I would be very happy to contribute ideas to this, and help craft it, but I probably won’t feel I need a copy of it just because I’m satisfied with the level of cooking and baking I am at. Gardening I’m a little insecure about so I would jump at a gardening NFT for sure.

3 Likes

Omg… yes!! :raised_hands: :woman_cook: I didn’t think this would ever be made.

@Nice2knowU thanks for tagging me. I’m so excited for this! Are you taking the input from the old thread into this one? I.e herbs knowledge and gardening etc

1 Like

Looking forward to this one!

1 Like

Are there perhaps some more people interested in this that aren’t already in the group?

2 Likes

I will leave it for 2-3 more days and then let’s rock!

2 Likes

I want to be an expert chef :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like