The Conceptual Conglomerate

I listened to this shadow concept before.

In your opinion, what are the best fields to work with our shadows?

This is the conceptual conglomerate thread, so I’ll make it relevant.

Sit with your back opposite to a source of light, could be a lamp, a candle or the sun, in a way that you can cast a very visible shadow.

Then, just as you meditate to connect with the higher self with eyes closed, meditate on the shadow with semi-closed eyes for 5-10ish minutes with the intent (not the thought) of building a connection with it.

Sooner or later, you’ll feel the change, and some deep rooted fears and emotions will come to the surface for you to accept and purge, freeing up some of your psychic energy.

(and much more can happen, but no spoilers)

Taicho/Captain might make a field for this, eventually.

9 Likes

:pray:

I’ve always thought behind our shadows there is a massive potential

1 Like

!remind to comment in 2 hours, I just realised somthing

2 Likes

would this help with emotional intelligence, speech procuction and knowimg what to say in a convo?

ive heard people say it helps u really understand what other ppl mean when they talk. so maybe ?

1 Like

hey. it’s been 2 days, but whatever.

3 Likes

:rofl: if you didn’t know, this is professor’s new and conceptualized way of saying “nevermind.”

Edit: Nevermind. He just responded lol.

2 Likes

Sorry, i got bad news after i sent that message which really made me sad.

Okay, i was reading in class right, and just from one sentence all these other concepts started to connect in my mind.

Here is what I mean. I was reading “direct costs and indirect costs” and straight away, i thought, isn’t it crazy the whole idea of money? Just by introducing something such as money, we have governments all across the world, we have banks and big businesses set up with the only goal to make money, and every institution chases money, it is all about money. Once money is being introduced we get things that naturally come from it, people open up businesses all around the world, we get this whole direct and indirect costs and we get clogs turning

This field turns what little knowledge you have and builds upon, will this information help with school, not really. Will it help me understand life and help me succeed most likely? I do realise that money is everything, i knew this already prior to two days ago, but now i really really understand its importance.

It took that little sentence that i read and it made my brain turn the clogs. kinda of crazy, also i was speaking to someone about this, i don’t know if this field removes brainwashing or lets you see the truth. it does one of those things, i just don’t know which one.

7 Likes

You just stated what it does lol.

1 Like

i typed out “gives u the truth” then changed it because that seemed wrong, but really its the right desc if you know what i mean, although what i mean is, somthing things which i dont know and somthings which i knew little about, has just passed themselfs of as fact it my mind. Like i just started beilveing in it, with no real evidence, so thats why i originally typed gives you the truth.

3 Likes

:clap: thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I think what you’re noticing here is how smaller patterns emerge from larger overarching patterns.
You’re beginning to see the fractal nature of reality, like me.
But from an economic angle instead.
Pretty cool.

5 Likes

Its like ideas are animated videos lol, cant really explain it

2 Likes

This is very important. Taking active effort to consume more data will make this field work much better.

With knowledge of the psyche and some occult concepts, you would have connected yourself to an even deeper realization about money and what it is.

“It is right that we ask [people] to accept each of the things which are said in the same way: for it is the mark of an educated person to search for the same kind of clarity in each topic to the extent that the nature of the matter accepts it. For it is similar to expect a mathematician to speak persuasively or for an orator to furnish clear proofs!

Each person judges well what they know and is thus a good critic of those things. For each thing in specific, someone must be educated [to be a critic]; to [be a critic in general] one must be educated about everything.”

Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics

8 Likes

This will be the final piece in my brain stack, Conceptual Realizations did wonder on me, the brain field streak started with it, but now it feels like I need an upgrade like Brain Growth Work with Manhattan Method and Brain Plan, they are still really good but recent fields are just something else.

From what I read here, Conceptual Realizations is not even 10% of what Conceptual Conglomerate has to offer but honestly looking at the time optimization is already enough for me to buy it, 3 minutes instead of 17 minutes.

I was already crazy about what Conceptual Realizations did to me. What is the next step to being able to predict people’s next line like Joseph Joestar ? What level of comprehension can be reached with that ? Will I be able to have a bad grade because of going too far and the teacher doesn’t understand the purpose of my work ? Then I would gladly have a 0 thanks to this field. :joy:

I can’t wait to try this while focusing seriously and only with brain fields, health is more than good now.

9 Likes

Speaking of work, I submitted an essay assignment that went beyond the scope of objective lessons and prompts to which my professor thought I was not “paying” attention in class. It was hilarious, it’s not that I didn’t pay attention, as I was assimilating new information, lots of concepts within a concepts and so on were introduced and I gotten a bit too passionate.

My professor didn’t necessarily disregard my work but it didn’t align with the current week of assignment we were learning about. Basically “don’t get too far ahead of yourself”.

I didn’t mean for this to happen, it happened subconsciously.

That being said I got an 80/100 for the effort.

There are alot of things you will be assimilating that will have you going beyond the scope of average human understanding and it may seem “understandable” to you but not to the others, so there are times when I have to dial it down a notch or else I will seem like a nutjob cracked down on conspiracy theories.

13 Likes

Haha yep. Happened to me back in the summer i July.

Did a whole project with like 24 slides, professor thought it was too futuristic and not scientifically provable, did another project in 30 minutes. Kind of have to keep yourself confined a bit to adjust to society.

10 Likes

It is a little tricky predicament having to know when to adjust our line of thinking and then converting it into words for them to understand but I believe that skill shall be honed soon in the future with subconscious practice.

This is really a fun thing tho haha.

4 Likes

I think this turned out great.

a human brain integrated with AI’s neural structure. This amalgamation emits brilliant, pulsating colors, signifying AI’s neural responses. Butterflies, indicative of continuous evolution, flutter around, while ethereal cloud patterns within the brain symbolize the abstract realm of creativity. Data in the form of bits flows into this combined network, with diverse AI-generated outputs like images and symbols emerging on the other side.

13 Likes

Okay, I have my first 8 hours with CC behind me.
Already had some deep new realizations.
I think this one goes really beyond Level 1 Realizations and makes you realize Levels 2, 3, 4 etc.

giphy

11 Likes