The Conceptual Conglomerate

Did you mean looking into the concept of someone’s experience through their words?

1 Like

Thats more accurate, understanding whats not “their”.

Thats what i thought this field could do from reading other testimonies

1 Like

No, it takes what you see, know, experience and gives you the deeper layer of it and you get wiser and learn lessons fast. There is the surface level stuff and then there is the deeper concept that’s really behind it. It gets you to perceive in that deeper layer. You got the memory subfields in it, you’ll get life experience much much faster.

10 Likes

Ahh okay, i was wondering how is that even possible, i must of read wrong

This is what am happening to me right now, a small part of it anyway

3 Likes

@Jojo @anon3411921 @Dyslexic_Professor image
Target acquired

3 Likes

Nice bro. Enjoy. :fire:

2 Likes

IMG_2254

3 Likes

Memories are mostly retained based on narrative … to weave all dormant memories into a broad narrative that allows you to understand what you are, and by extension, as within, so without, what the world is, and what is happening in the world …

The price tag put on this is just ceremonial … a tithe to avoid karmic backlash (it’s neutral, not negative, but it’s still a force) … there is really no price tag you can set on something like this. It’s beyond Money Consciousness … it’s not something that follows its rules. In fact … the latter dissolves in the crucible of its light… from a mere refraction, into an actual light.

13 Likes

Gosh, I just love my higher self…

Imagine if I didn’t get this so early lol.

The description showed me 8x more details than the first time I read it.

Now it’s all about strategically maneuvering for maximum results. :fire:

9 Likes

It should work for her.

4 Likes

Experiment,

go out there and people watch. See how they interact while listening to this.

Take note of what comes to your mind, sit there and allow understanding to flood your being. Recognize the patterns from your own life experiences.

8 Likes

If I had enough money to buy just one brain field for the next few months would y’all say this is the field to get?

It might depend on what you wanted to accomplish

I’m not trying to become a brainiac by spamming brain fields. I’m on a spiritual path so aligning with my higher self is my goal.

5 Likes

For higher self you don’t need brain fields as much as spiritual fields…

Cone of Power
Increased Psychic Functioning
Vibration of Creation

Etc etc

1 Like

That being said, Higher Self Connection on YouTube is enough to forge a connection.

Psychic fields will make your HS give you a pat on the back and slowly allow you to embody it in real time.

Try working with your shadow selves too… your higher self doesn’t really have access to what they’re doing. Shocker, I know.

4 Likes

Go get The Tapasya of Savitur

1 Like

This is new, mind expanding?

It makes sense conceptually, though, the higher self casts the light on you, leaving a shadow behind. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, so it’s not really above you, you are at 180 degree facing each other, it’s just further ahead on the path.

So the higher self can only see you and everything in the background.

With its focus on that framework, it cannot perceive the shadow you’re casting and the path it’s on.

Your higher self can only perceive interactions between you and the shadow, but what the shadows (of both the body and the soul) are actively doing, is beyond it’s purview … hence why it may at times seem condescending when it’s supposed to be pure light.

Many powers and ideas can only be uncovered working with the shadow selves.

5 Likes

Think of the corridor of light concept from NDEs. The path to the light is a corridor. Which is why these things are as they are.

2 Likes