and then we have:
Opus
Le Maître du Jeux
Koritsudo

these are deeply entwined

3 Likes

Yep, these 2 are my favorite.

3 Likes

I wonder which fields are helping you chose the favourite amongst so many awesome fields

2 Likes

Yep, been looping these as much as possible.

2 Likes

grafik

(from the movie “Limitless”)

:grin:

5 Likes

The perspective shifts have been a bit jarring. I frequently notice my attention shift to my body and then wonder at how small it feels to do so; how low to the ground and limiting.

4 Likes

A few words, a few behaviours and you can trace down a generalised but rather accurate archetype over someone and where interactions with that someone may lead.

Of course, it’s like measuring a sphere with a ruler, there’s a margin of error ad space for refining that archetype once more data appears to be processed.

Cool shit, bit sad at times to see certain things but hiding the head under the sand is more destructive

15 Likes

I bought this field 4 days ago as my 1st wiring field and I am more than impressed. Life changing like almost everything from Charlie, but this really is.

I have a total of 8 hours under my brain so far. The way I perceive the reality around me has changed noticeably since the first day. I feel smarter in a smarter way, not a brute force way. I feel I am beginning to understand so many things in my life and beyond. Really wonder how it will be like after 1000+ hours and with boosters.

The only downside is that I have a hard time falling asleep now because my brain is on overdrive and I am having more realisations. PBoY helps.

Gratitude to the creators

23 Likes