The Conceptual Conglomerate

I’m feeling an insatiable thirst for knowledge. I found myself really enjoying studying subjects I didn’t appreciate like statistics, thinking about all the cool things you can do with it and how useful it can be; I also have a strong urge to just sit down and meditate or watch my surroundings, read, contemplate.

13 Likes

I’m glad you’re doing better

Bless her soul :green_heart:

6 Likes

It’s hard to explain, but the only way you’re able to truly see the greatness of this creation, is by owning it, because it keeps revealing itself through each day of listening.
This is a life long companion. I don’t believe there is a limit to what it can achieve with time.

This field feels like pure self awareness being poured into your brain to transform the way you interact with the world.

27 Likes

Spot on :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Finally got this, ya’ll can’t even imagine how excited i am to try this out

9 Likes

good luck, make sure you are taking enough breaks and not pushing yourself too much initially at least until you are used to it.

3 Likes

Thank you I will keep that in mind, i guess after using it for few days I can loop it for longer periods of time since I have PBOY?

3 Likes

Since getting this I often find myself having to downgrade the communication level while talking to other people in order for them to understand what I want to say precisely.
It’s like my brain is not yet developed enough to be able to convey to words the depth of what I want to express at its core.

The entire way I perceive things is changing. It’s like putting on glasses but instead of giving you a better sight, the way you interact with reality improves.

12 Likes

Well, you are learning a new language. :smirk:

My subconscious has been going pretty wild for me as well. I just stopped putting words on it after so long and just considered it “intuition”.

Let The High Priestest say Amen. :pray:t2:

5 Likes

If you can afford it, probably Creativity & Artistic Expression could balance this out.

From the description:

A friend of mine recommended me to invest and work with it along CC, and I’m extremely satisfied so far.

The influence of Muses and Flow of Jing sub-fields are also very nice.

6 Likes

stop using my name to get credits, its copyrighted ©

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

When will the high priestess stop sending me telepathic thoughts? Got me checking the forum at 1:30 am old man.

4 Likes

im sorry i was thinking of you as reference to Conceptual Conglomerate and i was wondering if you were already sleeping, so you got my telepathic notification lol
its 4:33 am here

been looping CC since yesterday evening, i’ve slept with it lol
been feelings circuits being formed on the brain

3 Likes

I thought of you too about this field earlier. How dream created something like this or the og conceptual realizations is beyond comprehension.

Giving abilities that far surpass understanding. People always ask me how CC works and I just say get CC and you’ll understand.

6 Likes

you can just tell it works by listening to it

3 Likes

Dm me bro.

3 Likes

I believe Wholistic Thinking may actually help here.

1 Like

yeah it feels difficult when you try express your understanding of things, i use chatgpt to formulate to a simple language.

2 Likes

Did you mean to reply to me?

1 Like

This field really comes in handy. This and Animus Luminis Radientem.

It is easy to pierce through concepts and intentions.

4 Likes