The Conceptual Conglomerate

Imagine all the tired people with brain fields on before bed right now nodding their heads with sleepy eyes.

4 Likes

Succession is a 10/10.

3 Likes

That’s a perfect vibe for the situation.

3 Likes

I should watch it one day, I’m just in love with the beat

3 Likes

I’m imagining brainiacs from all over the world, people we don’t know, all sharing that moment even if they don’t write about it

6 Likes

Has one of the best soundtracks I’ve ever heard for a TV show. Nicholas Britell is a genius

4 Likes

I swear one day we will all meet up, maybe even without knowing it, but too many of us will become top-tier business owners without even trying. We will probably have multiple businesses and ventures. Many of us will cross paths.

8 Likes

I feel bad for not listening to my higher self and looping this and Manhattan method only. Couldn’t help but spam cyber brain.

2 Likes

I’m listening to cyber Brain right now
:neutral_face:

Lol, not kidding

I’ve been focusing on the most noticeable brain fields, but I went back to good old wholistic thinking and cyber Brain a couple days ago, that’s what I needed. The “silent” ones are some of the best. The only noticeable thing is the new ideas and insight that come after.

3 Likes

Synchronicity :handshake:

Since nobody seems to have gotten to the end of this (or has told anyone) other than you, I guess I have 3 fields to get to the end of by spamming into oblivion. Slight brain popping and headaches going on. But it’s worth it.

6 Likes

I perceive the very idea of “getting to the end” even for the regular brain fields as faulty, unless one can perform on level of maybe Isaac Newton. They enhance capabilities on relative level and continue to be valuable. Months of use when a person starts to feel their new baseine change, maybe more than slightly are still just the first baby step. Body of knowledge is beyond imagination and perception of say math as “numbers” is even more shallow than language as “letters”, this just to be clear that being good in quoted parts is barely anything.

5 Likes

Ah, the fields with tons of new brain structure I see, those are actually 2 of my top 5 brain fields. I still have to get wholistic thinking.

1 Like

@igem

I agree with you, as usual you make sense, but in his defense he is just having fun and exploring, the idea of “getting to the end” is a useful simplification and I must be fair, many people have probably had this idea reinforced in their mind from reading me.

In general, people don’t like vague answers and guidelines and many don’t want to listen to the brain fields till they die, they want completion and not feeling like they are wasting potential. There is a non negligible aspect of choice paralysis. They need to know when it is “ok to switch fields” without speculating, I guess brain fields are products to, they need a manual. All that to say, I simplified it for them with the idea that overtime there will be diminishing returns as opposed to starting a new wiring program and I’ve given a vague 6 month of constant use.

I always prefer for people to experiment, evolve and grow their usage and methods as they grow smarter, but some people are really lost without clear instructions and others might over-relying on them. I do put some disclaimers here and there, but many people have this “getting to the end” mindset and it’s not a random thing for him to say.

They’ll slowly uncover new ways and wisdoms with experience.

Not to sound like a narcissist, I just get to observe how the common attitude and knowledge around brain fields evolves over time and I know many people follow guideline to the letter.

10 Likes

Thanks for your kind words and detailed reply!

3 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor
The problem I have with most shows about money, it’s that these are movies/series about rich people… for poor people. They tried to make some efforts in the last few years to overcome the noise y and I’m no millionaire, but it still hard to ignore.

There used to be movies about rich folks for rich folks back in black and white TV, maybe as far as in the 50s/60s with a bit of color. You can tell the difference.

You can tell by the advices, morals that they use, the issues that they focus on.

For most movies and shows I can guess what will happen in almost every scene by keeping in mind a couple rule of modern cinema.

I’m gonna watch the next season of Squid Game when it comes out that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

ur right, but u appeal to the majority of the audeince.

For me, the show really made me take a different stance. It made me really want to be rich, they in a completely different world, and their lives are something we can’t comprehend unless we live it.

what i love about the show, is the fact that no matter how smart the kids are, or the new-world ideas they take on, their no match for their father. He’s an old head who just understands the game, he knows what to say and when.

I said this, again and again, this is my favorite scene

I say u watch it, the start is slow, but u would love it with all the different brain tools, especially mind condit.

2 Likes

That quote above low-key sounds like a scam lol

But I hear you, people love it, I love the theme song, I’ll give it a shot.

1 Like

Isn’t our Dr, the Logan here, yrs of brainmania makes it easy to decode modern cinema I guess.

Try watching it with Preceptionist NFT and then compare your views on succession or any such similar content.

The Logan character is quite compelling “to live” like in real life and at some level we desire to BE like him, isn’t it?

I imagine that many of us - the brainmaniacs shall experience life/situations on similar/better level (if Logan is the benchmark)…

1 Like

When you’re in a billion dollar tech start-up meeting and suddenly one of your fellow colleagues accidentally plays the manhattan method music on his phone and everyone raises their heads high up

15 Likes

I already read this, but coming back and reading it again, this deserves hundreds of likes.

3 Likes