The Cone of Power

Been looking for a job recently and the energy cones are really helpful, for an interview next week

please wish me luck😆

15 Likes

All the very best to you…

Don’t forget to use:

• The Hand of Glory
  • Positive Vibes Energy
9 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up:
i will bro

This audio is very powerful, and the head feels very strong after using it 3 times @Maoshan_Wanderer

5 Likes

Yup works very well, your entire aura changes, like literally lol

6 Likes

that’s for sure bro :beers: @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

And this will be a great help

:point_down::point_down::point_down:

5 Likes

…plus Excalibur :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s an amazing field too! Thanks for reminding!!

8 Likes

Love it.

And love your profile pic btw too bro. lol.

1 Like

Thanks bro :grin: @JonDoe297

3 Likes

amazing i got accepted :grin:

@JAAJ @Maoshan_Wanderer

17 Likes

Congratulations Hauru! :partying_face: :raised_hands: :clap:

5 Likes

great! I have to be surprised that these fields

Since I can only go to work after New Year’s Day, the boss is willing to wait for me☺️

Thank you @Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

This is a random question from a year old post, but how did you “ask” specifically. I have The Cone of Power, and would love to just speak my desired manifestations to it…

Thank you.

I can’t speak for @anon25711007 (who has made her account “Inactive” for the time being), but this is what many people do with this field.

2 Likes

Congrats man!

3 Likes

:tada: :beers:

3 Likes

Much appreciated feedback. Thank you.

2 Likes

congratulations

1 Like

So yesterday, I decided to take a page out of @anon25711007’s book and manifest some food…particularly dessert. I wanted something sweet, but wasn’t sure of what I wanted exactly. So I play C.O.P, but only about 70% through because I honestly felt a little silly about it and kept changing my mind about what kind of sweets I wanted. I kept switching between Tiramisu and a nice cake. So I kind of forgot about it until this evening. Just now I was talking to my grandmother downstairs and she offers me some cake, but it was chocolate and I don’t really like chocolate cake. I told her no and just keep talking to her and asking about her day. Then she opens up the cake and starts eating it and I decide to have a piece. Guys it tasted like a light chocolate cake with Tiramisu! It was so delicious and light and exactly what I wanted. When I was meditating I kept saying “find the perfect flavor.” I didn’t know what it would be exactly. It was the perfect dessert lol. It was a small manifestation but it was exactly what I wanted and it even smells like Tiramisu even though it’s supposed to be chocolate. I don’t really use this field all that much but it 100% works. Try it on small little things and you’ll see.

19 Likes