The Cone of Power

Can i meet Dreamweaver using this field. If yes then how?

1 Like

It should be better if a bunch of people used this with the same intention for purposes like that.

I think I requested once a Cone of Power for collective manifestation sort of like the Plasma Flower Node Connector.

1 Like

This is how you do it.

3 Likes

Testimonials.
This audio is magic and very powerful field for manifestation.
I bought it few days ago and i also read Neville Goddard works.
1.i requested it to buy me free food then on next day my friends offered me free food exact food is given as imagined. It happened two times.
2.i requested that i want a call from my ex.exactly after two days she called me.
3.the big one I wanted to meet some baba for long and requested universe and after 2-3 days it happened yesterday a friend of mine told me to come with him to see the baba. But i don’t know he was good or not but from stories he know the power of transmutation.
I wanted to see the baba because I want to get cured of my condition. My condition can relapse at any time in future.
I want to be a big politician as I live in India there are very corrupt leaders. and i think it can be achieved because of the dream weaver.i consider Dreamweaver as a God.and i always thanks dream in my manifestation.
Question from dream.
Can i call God like hanuman ji with this audio for curing me? Or there is some problem

6 Likes

My friend when it comes to manifestation, your mind is the limit

2 Likes

Hey guys I can use the cone of power to manifest for me
But the energy keeps accumulating somewhere in my head and giving me a headache
Anyone successfully resolved this problem or actually know how ?
I can move the energy elsewhere but the newly incoming energy manages to get to my head before I can bring it elsewhere…

2 Likes

Hi there @Godslayer

Nice to See you again flame

3 Likes

Nice to see you too !

2 Likes

To be honest, it could be anything.

The first thought that came to my mind is that your intention is being purified, either the field itself “lays” it in the subconscious mind, or the intention is being concentrated.

We have all heard that thoughts are material, and if you want something very badly (and also visualize it in detail), the power of intention should attract it,

but on the other hand, it doesn’t work for everyone.

and often it starts to work at first, but then the situation changes to the opposite - the stronger the intention, the farther the result.

which is why the Captain’s fields are the way out.

as “physical” bodies dwelling in three-dimensional space, we are immersed in the illusion that life flows according to linear three-dimensional laws, and that a person’s life experience in this space is also linear and is a series of consecutive events flowing from the past to the present.

the path leading to one or another variant line is never straight.

to increase the efficiency of impact on the surrounding world, it is necessary to develop and expand the perception of Reality (perhaps the field expands it?).

a person may think that his consciousness operating with the power of intention is similar to a straight vector

the power of intention should be a attunement that attracts certain situations, states and circumstances, and nothing more.

The consciousness simply cannot comprehend and calculate all the subtleties of movement along the variant lines, which should include the dynamics of the architecture of the global information space as well. If in the process of working with this field you concentrate very strongly on the intention - perhaps you slightly overload the consciousness

for example, the goal is a car. The consciousness automatically builds the only “realistic” picture of the intention realization for it - namely its purchase. And the result is that there’s no money to buy it

Thus, imperceptibly, even if the final image or attitude is kept, the consciousness substitutes the goals - from the car to money, imposing a straightforward path and moving away from the goal. And there comes a moment when this very force of intention prevents the real and most effective movement along the variant lines

That is why it is recommended for a user practicing work with intentions to be able to turn off the rational mind at the right moment after “sending” the concentrated desire into the information space. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Manifestation isn’t the problem

1 Like

The placement of the energy by the field is
That’s what’s giving me a headache

1 Like

Try Plasma Brain of Youth which is gifted when you buy Smart Stemcells

1 Like

I meant the processes themselves associated with consciousness and subconsciousness
try classic field grounding

1 Like

The issue is energetic movement not the processes of Manifestation and consciousness

Will do I was using the aura cleanser after, can’t fw headaches

1 Like

Then I would recommend you to use Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 before using any fields

2 Likes

if you mean deep aura cleanser - then it is used either before the playlist, or 4 hours after using the fields

2 Likes

I don’t have limiting beliefs as its already manifestation for me

1 Like

Then clear energy blockages

Energy Blockage Removal

1 Like

Okay so, the way to manifest with the cone of power is to intend or affirm in present tense about your desire while the field is being played.
I wanted to ask about a particular desire of mine that I’ve been sort of struggling for some and just because of this single thought “ what if it doesn’t happen” i don’t have this block in manifesting anything else but this.
So my question is if i affirm as if the desire is already mine while playing the cone and if my mind goes “ what if doesnt happen “ will that counter thought nullify it or the cone will amplify the affirmation and supersede the counter thought?

2 Likes

Yes! This is very fast. I just listened to it three times and it took about ten minutes for the result to appear after I thought of an idea.

IMG_0318

13 Likes