The Coyote Totem

Enjoy this unique energetic art, the coyote totem.

35 Likes

It’s beautiful! :+1:

10 Likes

4204d08141dee97082855cfb0dc5508d

11 Likes

Anyone know how many copies?

7 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes

Im guessing this field can boost your sense of humor?

1 Like

Yes

We don’t all have the infinite money code yet. Plasma Flaunt though… is pretty nice.

Plus Universal Om came out today. Hard choices to make. Can’t buy every cat I mean field. Can’t hug every field in the world. I’m not crying.

6 Likes

Yeah that too. More supply less demand. Plasma Flaunt just came out. And Universal Om on the same day.

I hate to pass on this one but at some point the spending is reckless. Got to choose responsibly. Speaking for myself.

I feel more called towards the Om personally. And I’m sure some are more drawn to the Coyote. And some may afford and/or be drawn to both.

4 Likes

Financial freedom? :thinking:

2 Likes

Is that what it does? I got lost at trying to read the description for that one. It was like " The energy of all the selfies in the world" Or something and I was just like wahat? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Yes it can make you financially free but idk why people selling it :rofl: when it help them to get more money…

4 Likes

The artwork is soo pretty
Immediately purchased as soon as I saw it :grin:

4 Likes

I don’t like that either but it happens. I thought about doing it with Panther. I could have bought five or ten copies but I felt like my conscience was saying no you’ll just screw other people over that way just buy one for yourself.

But of course if everyone does it your just the dummy losing out on the side for not doing it.

Or morals are relative cause if enough people do it it’s acceptable. No one wants to speak bad about “everyone”.

Just some thoughts. I don’t really care too much cause I know it’s just the way it is.

This one I like more than the other animals NFTs based on the artwork alone. But I don’t think I need the playfulness of the coyote. I’ve probably got too much of that for my own good already. I like how it talks about it being adaptable though. That part sounds cool. Adaptable and resourceful. I might get it just to see how it does me but then again I’d like to save up for some other things like Eternity one of these days or Shielding 3 if/when it comes out.

I wanted to come back just to say I’m not judging any individuals over this. I can think of several good reasons to buy more than one nft. Maybe for someone else. Or even if you feel like it’s the only way to trade and get something you really want/need. I’m not into judging individuals. I steer as far from it as possible. But in a general overall sense I feel like people don’t get a chance to pay 100 for something because someone else knows they can sell it to them for 200.

But even then, did that person do it for need or for greed? That’s a question I have no desire to try to answer. Really not my business.

13 Likes

even though I’m not that great at describing how fields affect me but this is a small testimonial about how my first day went

Feelings

• playful
  • an internal feeling of happiness deep inside of me
  • adaptable = no need to stress, “i will find a solution”; “whatever life throws at me, I can overcome it”

I was in a good mood the whole day, even when things happened at work that would normally stress me out or make me angry or push me into overthinking
It didn’t. When the situation (that normally triggers me) arrived I just kept calm, smiling a bit about the silliness of getting worked up over nothing

Thoughts
I was reflecting on how I would describe it
This gave me a bit of innocent joy back I guess
→ “Yes I have responsibilities and a lot of things to do, but I don’t need to stop enjoying life over it! Or forgetting to have fun.”

And I had less social anxiety. Less over-and-overthinking and ruminating the same thoughts and panicky feelings, just a “No worries” but not in a careless-reckless way.
And maybe more trust in myself?

21 Likes

Rare is rare. I wouldn’t hold that against you. Not that I think you were saying I would. But just for the record.

1 Like

It’s all good :+1:—those were just my own mixed thoughts.

1 Like

It can feel that way at times. But it really does me a lot of good to remind myself of something.

I never really know why anyone does what they do. That’s often true at even a very surface level. And if it’s not then it’s always true at a deeper level. You can meditate on that and let people off the hook which lets you off the hook. Gives you peace.

2 Likes

You can still decide what people are doing and whether or not you want to be a part of it. It’s a very fine line between knowing what people are doing and knowing why they are doing it.

The first lets you make wise decisions that will lead you to a better future. The second has a harmful impact on your heart because once you believe you know why someone does something then you automatically unconsciously believe you know what they deserve and your heart will commit itself to giving people what you “know” they deserve.

After that point even if you cannot overtly give people their “justice” via the law, your heart will still continually emit a punishing energy to manifest “justice”. And that kind of energy will become what you sow. But then we each reap what we sow.

He’ll do it. You can log off and rest.

I’ve often taken the ill path I’m advising you against. I wish you the best.

3 Likes