The Crystallized Guide

Yeah it has the ability to learn so I think it should be able to learn fields pretty well

“it will constantly “update” himself, increase his knowledge base and keeps learning to grow with each higher self’s and the incarnated self”

Taken from the description of the Community Project

1 Like

I shared this in a private message with somebody who reached out asking about how to further work with The Crystallized Guide

Sharing this here… in case it helps anyone:

For those experienced as well, it would be amazing to share what you have done to gain solid experiences with your Guide

@Jojo I see you had a great one, is there anything specific you have done? A special blend of requests, perhaps?

3 Likes

Hey Desiree, maybe this time someone else can share their objectives and ways they’ve worked with the guide. I posted a few ways I have used the guide earlier, but I haven’t been consistent enough, so maybe someone else in the group has been trying awesome methods.

I wanted to try more ways but I’ve been doing other things as of lately.

1 Like

Yes, I saw you having great experiences up above so I was wondering if you have done anything specific to enhance your experiences, or if you had asked for something specific, or accompanied meditations, etc.

great to hear you’re focusing on other things now :)

Lol sure.

I put on malleable ego, and asked for everything I posted earlier as my way to work with the guide.

I asked it to first change my brain waves into theta (so I was in a meditative state), imagined a thermometer rising conceptually to turn up the speed, then I asked for it to clear karma, remove fears, improve certain brain regions, and fill my subconscious with knowledge of physics, sacred geometry, etc.

I allowed my spatial reasoning to show me some realizations like the “I saw something” thread on my page.

Asked it to repair my whole energy body and fill me with the three treasures.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! From your post, I’m inspired to think of one thing — adding a theta sync prior to making your requests to the Guide/Beings will naturally put you into this receptive and communicative stage in which interactions bring about more of their full potential. Kind of loosing up if you will, like breaking any veil parts between you and the servitor.

Very interesting, I appreciate you sharing Jojo.

2 Likes

That’s actually what I had in mind as well.

I was able to receive messages back in a sense rather than just giving my own thoughts and waiting for changes.

He gave subtle feedback from what I remember.

2 Likes

Yes, this change in dynamic means the processors of interaction have also changed, to the better of course. Messages from the Being; advise on the outlook he sees a situation with, etc - these are real communicative changes that have you inside the world of the servitor!

His recent feedback to me blew my mind honestly; it was suddenly knowing how to change the dynamics of breathing without being told in a sense, but also while being guided on it, very interesting.

2 Likes