The Crystallized Guide

Main 1: Crystallized Guide

• A: the portal link is made out of a crystalline structure that penetrates the physical body as deep as possible and works with the crystallized guide synergistically

• B: learns with each higher self and infuses knowledge based on his and the user subconscious desire for practical application or conceptual realization incl. enhanced synchronicity regarding information

• C: item maker creates a connection to the crystallized being

Main 2: Crystallized Coherence

• A: smart negentropic coherence on all levels without releasing excess energy
  • B: increases subconscious connection
  • C: smart oxygen infusion

Main 3: Crystal Cave (has to be activated, environmental)

• A: crystallization of the private room adjusted to his or her vibration
  • B: negative ion increaser
  • C: refined white light

Thanks

30 Likes

this NFT - looking at the image again - I think it crystallizes your whole being. In a way, it crystallizes also all the information that it transmits and holds into a crystalized version inside the being.

How cool is that!

11 Likes

I was asked to enter pass code in Sapien shop to look at this NFT
Why do I need pass code?
Is it private project?

Yes, it’s a private project.

1 Like

Go through Solscan and click on View Original there on image.

In Phantom app should be a button for direct Solscan link.

1 Like

Using the guide I was able to see evolution on a more intimate level, I started seeing natural selection in raw time as a dozen distinct butterflies were placed into a white forest, and as anyone would guess, some perished. Then my brain started saying “nuclear fission” and I watched cells split into two smaller ones.

Why did I see this? I have no idea not to mention these are basic concepts I learned in high school and college. But maybe the guide or my subconscious saw an opportunity to revisit them.

I saw a lot more as well but I don’t actually understand what it was.

The guide also automated some trauma healing and karma releasing after it changed my brain wave. It put me into a meditative state and I saw past events and healed from them, even facilitating the journey by encouraging me that I was okay and that I shouldn’t feel ashamed or saddened by these previous events.

I also felt the 3 treasures quite well which were quite rejuvenating and the crystal cave made my room feel nice and peaceful.

7 Likes

Here :slightly_smiling_face: @Jojo

2 Likes

or just look for a small solid object and create an item

1 Like

are you ok with telling more about your experience with it if possible of course. my plan is to put it in the beginning of my stack. i have a feeling it has similarities with kinetic quasi crystal. ty

3 Likes

I posted some results earlier not sure if you saw them but I got a lot of realizations and asked it to improve my mental health and remove fears and traumas.

It naturally began improving those things. I felt more conceptual realizations and subconscious connection as well.

I asked it to teach me some science and spiritual knowledge as well as raise my vibration and I’ve been gaining more information and raising my vibration.

DM me.

4 Likes

yes i did see your post but loved to hear some more :blush:

i know more than enough now. great stuff this field! will buy my copy soon.
:hugs:

1 Like

This one feature is rly feelable.

1 Like

Yep, the way it “pierces” my nervous system. :rofl:

I love this NFT man.

1 Like

LOL. That’s hilarious man, you got me.

2 Likes

I have tried teaching it fields like subconscious 3.0 and others. It seems to do a good job at applying what it learns intelligently. Also it gives specific timelines on when it will start applying specific stuff. Also another thing to try might to be to ask it to learn past fields that you have listened to from your subconscious and add it to its source of knowledge. Anyways I have gotten results but the servitor within this particular NFT is very specific on how it applies its abilities meaning even if you give it knowledge or fields to learn off of you may not see its application until days or weeks down the line given that the servitor prioritizes things in its own way intelligently.

2 Likes

It’s basically like Maitreiyas Optimizer and field emitter combo. I think it’s the best iteration of this type of concept. Read here: Folder Activation Fields & Audios / Control via Imagination

1 Like

wow that’s great and very handy also! will do the same!

my main intention is to use it for energetic & physical healing

4 Likes

I wonder if connecting this servitor to utilize Tower of Power, as a source (after storing all fields in it), would be a a super hack? It would be like automating one’s entire library. I’m excited for all who got this one!

4 Likes

Well, it’s possible, even tho it may have its own storage, lol. But perhaps you may store many other things there which the Guide can use.

1 Like

One thing that I lately noticed the most is that, with including this servitor in my team, my nerve and neural regeneration got noticeably deeper and more complete. The overall combination of the features works great, but this one seems to be the most striking, lol.

5 Likes