The Cyber Brain

I know Cybernetics from Norbert Wiener, but I can’t say I know about psycho-cybernetics.

4 Likes

It is a famous book on this subject

Lol, I haven’t read the damn book

I’m just a humble brain enthusiast

11 Likes

Lol theirs the comment, i seen it coming from a mile away :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

12 Likes

When it comes to being in zone / observer-mode the Meditation Master NFT is also pretty good at this.
(really not comparable to the meditation track from course)

Also to note about Cyber Brain - the perception between the subject and the toughts has been extended, like there would be more “room”.

Not sure if that makes sense for everyone.

Oh and i think The Advantageous Brain Plan is a must-have if people like doing intense energywork and push their own limit, it primes your brain to handle more energy even when the effects in the beginning are quite subtle.

22 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan, is this the field you told me was coming out in the other thread?

3 Likes

This certainly is of interest to me. I use Brain Regeneration for this purpose currently (which works pretty well) - but now that there are more such fields, I suppose I need to replace Brain Regen with newer fields.

(checking my list on what fields I have)…

• Manhattan 8K RES
  • Advantageous Brain Plan
  • Manhattan Method
  • Wholistic Thinking
10 Likes

Yes @XspaceX

4 Likes

Hmm what about plasma brain of youth?

I also tried it with brain regeneration but it didn’t had the same effect like earlier…maybe due other fields like max heal, plasma flaunt, the eternal and the plamsa youth of course that repair the brain already.

I’m pretty sure 8k and cyber brain will get the best reviews because those are the fields that generate the strongest buzz.

It really depends what one is looking for…

5 Likes
  • Manhattan 8K RES
  • Advantageous Brain Plan
  • Manhattan Method
  • Wholistic Thinking
    Out of these 4, which would be the best for general brain enhancement?
6 Likes

I think they are all on the same level but in my opinion Cyber Brain is the most hybrid one of the listed brain fields.

14 Likes

@Mr.Nobody gets it :+1:

7 Likes

All of them enhance brain regardless and it’s a preference. For me Manhattan Method seems more than enough for me. Pick the tool that suits you wisely.

3 Likes

Something is making me lean more towards cyber brain, but I’ll have to see the others too

3 Likes

Elon Musk’s neuralink effects???

@Djedi
Last time I heard, all Neuralink could do is measure the heartbeat and predict the footstep timing of the pigs they butchered.

We’re not trying to copy that

4 Likes

Not just undersrtaing music but if possible perfect-pitch hearing would great addition. Great composers have it, like including Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin and Handel all had perfect pitch.

But Doc, back to the topic I really like to know if The Cyber Brain, would be the choice for learning coding/programming? compared to the rest of your field contributions?

2 Likes

Yes, I already have an idea on how to do that :ok_hand:
The brain junkie that I am will most certainly spam it more than most people, it has to be worth my while too lol

So far, yes.
But Manhattan method would combine nicely for that. If you have/ can get it.

13 Likes

Does it still hold true that the Manhattan Method is the best field to start with these series if I can only afford to buy one of them for a long long time?

Could I start with Cyber Brain in my case? Cyber brain looks very promising and intriguing. Looking forward to reading more reviews of it.

Thanks!

2 Likes