The Cyber Brain

Thanks @Noesis :+1:

1 Like

This is also something I’d like to know

1 Like

I think it could definitely help with parallel processing.

I can only imagine if someone were to combine a field like this with an NFT like Multidimensional mind.

:exploding_head:

4 Likes

This will be next…

1 Like

Ok, so I bought the Cyber Brain field about 3 days ago. I looped it for an hour then did some supportive afterwards.
Klotho, NGF, BDNF Acetylcholine, brain refresher, ISIRB and RBM3 & Induced and Enhanced Plasminogen production for about 1 hour after.

Then returned to looping CB for about 2 more hours.

. So far its been quick results. Noticing clear thinking and processing for sure. Cognitive and relation to other subjects are easily toggled to and from. I normally struggle these days with that (due to lack of sleep). Which takes me to my next change noticed. Seems im getting a big boost with more brain power than im used to working with.

Improvement in formulation of my words and an overall boost in well being and confidence. Maybe a side effect of driving a better car with a refurbished motor vs the old one that struggled up hills before?

Thinking this will be good with commitment to listening to. Ill do my absolute best to update. Highly recommended though for those with their finger on the trigger with this one.

4 Likes

Should have been first

But nice, keep going :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan Thank you for the correction. Dont want to put the cart before the horse.

1 Like

@Lady, Re: “Would this be a great field, if I am looking to quickly find solutions to problems that seem impossible to solve initially, and generally just want to improve thought process, etc.?”

Personally from my own experience and journey, quickly finding solutions to problems that “Seem” impossible might be a perspective issue. Perhaps part of the issue could be subconscious limitations.

But for the rest of your statement re improvement of thought processing. . . Yes. Ive personally noticed a big boost in that area thus far from CB.

I also notice myself not taking same routes of thought (for lack of better term). Somehow im not struggling to find so many words for what im trying to communicate, since the field seems to just know how to direct me to my originally intended purpose for communicating in that moment.

So i guess it helps to keep it simple without all the fluff words. Hope this gives a better understanding from an outside perspective.

Edit: ( keep in mind, im only 3 days in on the use of CB)

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan How would you stack Cyberbrain with Superhuman genius and Psychic Mastery?

I´ve thought of

Superhuman Genius
Psychic Mastery
Cyber Brain
Superhuman Genius
Plasma Brain of youth

3 Likes

How about supG > mastery > supG > Cyber Brain ?

How about some acetylcholine too ?

6 Likes

I´ve ditched Acetylcholine for now, was too much on a daily basis.

Another round of supG at the end would be redundant?

1 Like

Pretty much

2 Likes

Got it, thanks :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Another update with CB. Just great changes. Palpable results in processing. Very impressed. It’s an effect comparable to having an extra awakening 2nd supportive brain working in the background.

Also noticing less visceral response. Not that it’s impossible. But the left brain is so well oiled, why not take that route to get the job done, especially in a bind.
It’s been very helpful!

This time pre sessioned with BNDF, ISIRB and RBM3, ENPP6 and Acetylcholine and Enduced enhanced plasma X2 each… “prior” this time.

One word, efficiency in processing. But we knew that.

Edit: Q: @Dr_Manhattan, any negitive effects of the above Playlist on children? Or should I solely use headphones?

2 Likes

You just made me think of cyber brain as a wiring field for the left brain and wholistic thinking as its “counterpart” for the right. Now I’m sure it’s not so black and white and there are other fields that overlap, but I think this could make a case for pairing the two to together on separate devices. Just some random musings…

3 Likes

@Nightworker
Too much BDNF at once can be problematic.
A little would be cool.

Overgrowth field would fix that.

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan if possible can you suggest a playlist for kids ?

3 Likes

“merge humans and machine to some extent.” What extent? Could you stare at your phone and make the apps open? :grin:

2 Likes

@omega68 Re: "“merge humans and machine to some extent.” What extent? Could you stare at your phone and make the apps open? "

Seems like your missing the whole point of this particular field. Ill attempt to explain, @Dr_Manhattan feel free to correct me if im wrong.
The extent of this “merging” is more about improving your mental capabilities, like accessing information and processing more complex stuff at a higher level. It aint about physically controlling your phone or other electronics with our f*ckin’ eyes LOL!
So to set the record straight, No, you cant just stare at your phone and expect apps to open. Thats not the purpose of this morphic field.

Instead its about expanding your consciousness to access and process vast amounts of information, like a powerful AI is designed to do. CB is designed to create new neural pathways in your brain to “perceive” reality and gather insights from the world around you so you can use it in a more “efficient” or productive way.

Think of it as a mental and spiritual enhancement, rather than a physical one.

8 Likes

I think he was joking, but I’m sure more than one lurker will benefit from your explanation

10 Likes