The Cyber Brain

yeah i need a field for humor! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I think we all do sometimes. LOL

2 Likes
ChatGPT on Cyber Brain

The idea behind this concept is that the brain has circuits and the mind has patterns, and by hardwiring patterns of ESP (extrasensory perception) into our brain, we can perceive reality in a way that mimics the way a computer model would.

This process involves bypassing the mathematical calculations typically required for ESP, instead guiding our consciousness with the intention of accessing information and tapping into the energy of the universe to gather data.

The algorithms used by computers can serve as a basis for developing an ESP pathway in the brain. By understanding the principles, patterns, and relationships behind these algorithms, we can mold a new part of our brain to achieve similar, if not better, results. This process is called “mimicry,” as we are achieving the same outcomes as computers but through a more human approach.

Once we tap into this information and develop our ESP abilities, we can access an infinite amount of information in the world around us. Every object and process contains information about itself, and by psychically tapping into this information, we can gain insights and learn about the world.

One of the main abilities this concept offers is the automation of complex mental operations. With our enhanced ESP abilities, we can transform information into insights, connect the dots, explore patterns and relationships, and learn about the world in a more efficient way. These abilities become permanent and effortless, and are a natural aspect of our reality.

The idea that everything in the world is information, energy programmed with instructions, is related to the concept of morphic fields. Morphic fields are a form of memory, and the fabric of reality is a memory-like structure. This ties into the idea of a holographic universe, where the universe is viewed as a giant hologram, with every part containing information about the whole.

Overall, the concept involves using tailor-made psychic techniques to develop ESP abilities and merge humans with machines to some extent, allowing us to perceive reality in a more efficient and computer-like way.

24 Likes

@anon75179789
Yup, the explanation is on point.

What prompt did you use ?

5 Likes

I´ve copy/pasted the description + the 2 posts of you explaining it, and asked it to summarize/explain the concept.

Then repeated “go more in depth and detail” until I was satisfied with the answer.

11 Likes

Sounds awesome! Be like Neo without plugging in.

1 Like

After a month of daily use, I can agree with @Mr.Nobody on this.

"Played it yesterday around 40min and the things i’ve noticed:

• visualization is more vivid
  • more neutrality towards your own toughts
  • seeing aura has been increased
    (sometimes during practice and gazing at certain objects i percieve a subtle layer, that one is thicker and clearer as usually)
  • decomposing and rebuilding information feels more effortless, better management of information like one is able to have a better overview of things (could be the essence of this field?)
  • faster reading and comprehension (like the cpu clock has been turned up)"

With the neutrality of my own thoughts and incoming information, ive been able to see into subjects outside of my own normal view. Its like using a periscope and seeing a situation more from another’s perspective. Then toggling back to my own view with ease.

Smoother transitions from the 4 sides of the mind (Ego, unconscious, subconscious, Super subconscious) . Of which I was originally hoping for when I bought the field. Prior to using CB, toggling/transitioning took more effort.

I have noticed more vivid visualization as well.
As well as seeing auras.
I chalk this up to the processing speed, with more power upstairs, its paying attention to these things now.
One HUGE thing ive noticed is that when I watch my videos, im able to pick up, or read into things easier. Seeing things in the tempo and other verbal cues I normally glossed over before. Im getting much more out of my talk show podcasts than I used to before. And a replay of the same podcast episode is like hearing it for the first time. You know when you watch a movie once, then again a few years down the line, its like watching it for the first time again depending on how much your life has changed. Watching the same movie with a different perspective than you had before re directs your focus on a different set or frequency of events. Thus giving you a new set of lessons taken from it.

Typically this effect takes a few months originally for me, but due to my more rapid changing perspective from the processing speed, im getting new outlooks on the same movies and podcast episodes within a day or two or sometimes even same day!

13 Likes

How does this compare to manhattan 8k res in regards to processing speed.

3 Likes

Man, this field sounds Dope!

1 Like

Bless us brother with another update

2 Likes

This feels really really subtle, similar to the conceptual conglomerate in which you barely feel the wiring. I was going to give a classic “Jojo in-depth analysis”, but I’m gonna wait.

3 Likes

Very very subtle, until you start feeling the new wiring expanding directly in your prefrontal cortex. I can feel it stretching and the additions being placed. This is very intriguing. I can even hear it snapping a little bit if I move my eyebrows.

It’s like there’s a line in my forehead all the way down to my nose.

2 Likes

Finally got it.

I’ve played this last night on loop while relaxing on my bed. Note that the following post is purely based on first, subjective impressions.

In the beginning I’ve felt like switching between 2 different processing units.
After relaxing a bit on my bed, I’ve felt a strong release of mental stress, which I immediately connected to an increase in processing speed and bandwidth.

Thinking about things seems to trigger some kind of context, understanding or image etc.
Like having a glimpse into an encyclopedia

Ability to consciously detach from my thoughts is definetly up, which is one of my favorite effects!

General increase in mental clarity and better vision.

When I was about to do some stretching for my eyes, for a moment, star-shaped lines started appearing in my minds eye, along the way of the movements I usually do during this routine.

After closing my eyes, I’ve started to see the matrix of a room, that was spinning around itself.
Very rarely had 3D visuals before (when sober).

Feeling more in tune with my body, more efficient, deliberate and precise in my movements.

It seems a part of me is automatically calculating my physical attributes.
How much force can I generate, how much tension can I hold in my core, how can I move more efficiently, how can I grab this heavy ass marble statue in a way that allows me to lift as much from my lower body as possible etc.

The way I look at people and situations is changing. More emotional distance and clarity. Experienced this 2 times particularly today.

Translating the data I’ve gathered from these situations, lead to some very profound introspective insights about myself.
That also happened pretty quickly, without any avoiding/tip toeing around uncomfortable realizations.

Suddenly stood up and went down to hug my parents, which took my father by absolute surprise.

I’ve bought CB with the expectation that it would separate me further from others.
It does so emotionally in regards to my thinking and perception, but it’s actually the reason I am able to look at them in a less judging way, which might lead to better interpersonal relationships in the long run.

If one is able to recognize the reasoning and factors at play, that build the framework for the operational status quo of others, it leads to a better understanding of them.

It’s like I am completely disregarding limiting, distorting and imposed filter, cutting through the bullshit, to go right for the raw data.

Most of the things that I’ve mentioned here, happened automatically.

Psychic Mastery helps me to empathize with others through the lense of tuning into their current emotional state.
Cyberbrain works more through the recognition of the informational patterns that are responsible for this behavior in the first place.

2 different ways of perceving the world, which are both valid and will form a beautiful synergy I believe.

17 Likes

Lmaooo imagine getting results this quick. This is an amazing post, thanks for sharing with us.

1 Like

So far my reading speed and comprehension are rapidly improving. I’m dissecting new paragraphs of information better each and every day that I use this. It’s funny because many times I’ve read things and viewed them in a “wrong” and inaccurate way, but the more I loop this and Conceptual Conglomerate, the more my viewpoints are being updated. Sometimes I keep reading the same comments and understanding new perspectives as the new circuits grow stronger and my processing of the complexity of all of this information continues to broaden. My overall speed in thought and comprehension is going up, rapidly. This must be because of the cognitive glitches being healed and restructured.

^ This is exactly what I mean as well, I agree with Nightworker, you just flow through the processing aspects and it allows you to view things from different angles. I’ll read something, think one way, read it again, think another way, read again, and think another way again. This is most likely because my processing capabilities keep growing and they will continue to grow.

When I read a group of words I just digest it sometimes. Like if I’m looking at a sentence I don’t have to put cognitive effort towards “reading” it rather than just “seeing” it. I’ll just look at a body of words for a fraction of a second and boom, I’m already about to answer the question.

The more my processing capabilities improve, the more I need to start looping alchemical revision of genius. After having shallow processing skills from many different factors, it’s hard to trust yourself to operate on these newly found mental operation capabilities.

I’ve written this comment in like 1-2 minutes and I didn’t actually sit to digest it myself, so I’ll probably be rereading my own comment to gain different insights, something I’ve been doing a lot lately.

7 Likes

I believe this wiring field (along with others) will help you reproduce the abilities of Eddie Morra in Limitless. Namely the innate skill of gathering collected and stored information and synthesizing them into brilliant cohesive products.

That movie is much more interesting to me now as I’m armed with all these brain fields.

9 Likes

8 Likes

I must say, things are starting to get exciting. I can feel the enhancements gradually setting in with continued use. Better mood, energy, processing ability, etc. Feels like I’ve passed a certain “initial threshold” achieved through a set amount of listens per field

Now I see why some of you have been going berserk looping for hours. I’m not quite there yet but have been working up to it.

I’m VERY excited for the coming months. I can only imagine what things will be like a year from now.

…And this is not just in regards to cyber brain, but all these brain fields

8 Likes

Used CC for about 5 hours yesterday then I had a dream about this field. Looking at different objects, and then seeing how they were created, what methods were used to create them, and understanding the ways they are used without any prior knowledge. I saw the world exactly how cyber brain’s art looks, everything seemed like energy and there were time measurements of each object. I was able to do a sort of short meditative analysis of each object and visualize their details. It was as if my brain was taking in energy of the objects and filtering them analytically. I look at this field completely different now. At first I thought it was “Go around processing information and thinking quickly.”, but now it’s “Tap in to the energy that the majority can’t see because they operate on their regular 5 senses, and then decode that information into processed and deciphered information.” The skipping the math part is because the energy tells us the answer and the instructions, and the brain is also wired to logically filter it I believe.

13 Likes

One thing I can say is the track used for this a darn good one. I woke up after sleeping with it on loop like image

6 Likes