The Deep Facial Remodelling

wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

First, using special crystals from the Sky Stone and Blue Halite, known for their rich oxygen content, to gently reshape facial tissues. Then, adding beta-carotene for a healthy glow and using advanced Laser therapy = EndoliftĀ® to tighten the face. Additionally, a Liplase treatment with the FotonaĀ® laser smoothens upper lip lines and enhances the appearance of plump lips by infusing collagen and other essential elements. Itā€™s a modern approach for a refreshed and revitalized look.

Donā€™t forget; Visual and elemental balance are also added; and the capillary system directly induces skin benefits.

https://www.drdenizkanliada.com/endolift-non-surgical-laser-face-lift/

1-Endolift

Full face side-profile:

2-Endolift
3-Endolift

9 Likes

Iā€™ve made bad experiences with laser skin treatments and they all can lead to fat loss.
And the fat loss aspect is mentioned in the advertising itself by many providers. Can be a good thing if you got too much . But I donā€™t :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m a bit apprehensive now to buying this field because the rest sounds great.

1 Like

Glad to be wrong this time :grin:
Thanks for the reply!!!

2 Likes

I hear you!! Iā€™ve finally decided the other day to sign up for a laser treatment after the topic has been on my mind for 2 years now. Laser can be pretty risky if not administered correctly. Luckily for us, All the captain fields come with preventative measures; for example, there is the release of certain signals to alert the system if too much bone has been built. there are very real cases and conditions with the case.

For this field in particular, understanding what fat loss is can be of benefit. Two faces can have the same identical lipid content, but not lipid distribution across the face. To ā€˜loseā€™ something, all the compartment related to it must be affected, hence contributing to the appearance of fat being lost; tissues, fascia, and muscles relax, they lose the support and their movement goes down. This very process here undergoes complete remodelling process; hence the ā€œdeepā€ part of facial remodeling.

to be honest, the ā€œdeepā€ addition to the remodelling process is where so much of the field is. While the field is administered to go into deep places; there has been a very precise depth added to it from the captain himself. Truly, just observe the artwork, itā€™s where all is at.

11 Likes

Yes be very careful, I lost too much fat in my face and yes all has sagged down and changed my face completely for the worse.

Still trying to fix that to my satisfaction.

The NFT Helen is pretty helpful in restoring fat and uplifting but my face shape underneath is not what it was so Helen alone canā€™t fix that.

Maxilla is pretty good but is not addressing overall harmony and marquard made me look too manly :crazy_face:

Is there any way to ,give a field backā€™ if itā€™s not for us?

5 Likes

Probably pairs well with:

Although, Plasma Glass Skin + Microcurrent fields seem to work better for me.

11 Likes

with the face grooming.

1 Like

Await Advanced Dermalixia 409 sometime in the near future then ;)

:heart:

6 Likes

Yes, a highly innovative and precise field. Will pair very well with this field.

This is exactly the very basis of this concept.

1 Like

listening recommendations?

1 Like

Youā€™re always the one with all the secrets and things you discover about the fields ;)

Try and let us know :)

I still do not have it. my intuition tells me a couple loops of everything face before sleep every day. this audio included when one has it.

1 Like

also before anything skin i suggest playing one loop of the windflowers album together with the Cu peptide one loop and shungite one loop.

1 Like

Whatā€™s everything Face for you?

For me, This field covers the deep facial structure and comes with treatments that cover the operations needed to build on the face. An example of fields to pair would be the Acu-Automation, to further compress the Force used and targeted to the face. Another field is the Elemental Alchemical Balance to further spread the elemental Alchemy. A round of Facial grooming will enhance the aethestic treatment and the capillary system infused with magickal properties here. The Acu-automaton can also enhance the endo-skeleton methodology wherein the face wears the final bone shape. All the fields targeted for special skin & beauty treatments (peptides includes) can be helpful.

My intuition also tells me that probably the only field required with this is the Negentropic Maxilla for a very localized surgical approach.

4 Likes

I only meant if one has a stack about skin and face with such audios it is intuitively better played before sleep to prevent environmental weathering to negatively influence results from those fields also adding a degree of robustness of the results. If a person has a stack with this new audio also so the better.

4 Likes

Which one do you recommend for a beauty treatment? Red clover?

Good point about Environmental weathering!! Nighttime is best for the fields with deep repair

1 Like

all of them ordered as I described in the thread. they do impossible things to impossible skin issues. like returning in the past where all was good, like invigorating a zombie to become a living thing. I am in awe of those plants.

4 Likes

here you go.

4 Likes

Me too. As i listened to the field for the first time, it felt like they transported me into their own world. Sort of, an exchange. something huge they felt like they were offering. Very beautiful

5 Likes

Would this help correct an underbite?

3 Likes