The Deep Facial Remodelling

How exactly are you listening to this one. Cuz I still don’t find my listening routine with it

@anon83343177 Would this technically be like the updated version of the face sculptor?

Please i’m new here this is my first time to post, i want blepharoplasty, lips, antiaging and the other benefits… but i don’t want to lose fat from my face, and i don’t want too chiseled looks, i like round cheeks, can i use this field ?
2- if one dimple is less deep than the other, can this make it more deep ?

How does the parasympathetic healing work

is this more effective than the plasma skine field regarding reverse aging signes ?

:thinking: Am I goin to have Passport Control problems?

1 Like

Good question! :laughing:
I’ve never thought about it.

So, any updates by using this field?
I’m so curious…

Hi there @Ataraxis!

Nice2CU again KY

2 Likes

Does this also heal malocclusion and facial symmetry? I have the maxilla field already. Was thinking if it’s a yes for the above question I can combine both of them.

It cannot be said that it will be more effective. These are different fields affecting different areas. And all these are components of age-related changes.

4 Likes

but The deep facial remodelling affects all face areas (from the description)

1 Like

You have to understand that those two are two different fields with different approaches and goals. So please my dear think again and u will know the answer

1 Like

I asked about this particular field, because it’s a special field, and in addition it also includes antiaging goal too, and with more deep and upgraded levels, i asked the presenter of this field just to be sure .

1 Like

You’re absolutely right u already got ur answer then. It’s more advanced and deep working as the name tells

1 Like

The main aspect of this field is the reconstruction of the skull bones. Indeed, many age-related facial changes are embedded in the skull, not in the skin. This field also contains cosmetic procedures aimed at the skin. This makes it more comprehensive.
In the field of plasma skin, this is what should make your skin look young not only externally, but also functionally. This is completely different.

I can add on my own. Young skin does not guarantee you, for example, the absence of nasolabial folds or bulldog cheeks. If you are familiar with this problem, you will work it out to a greater extent with this field. But part of the causes of these specific problems also lies in your feet, in your pelvis, your internal organs, your fascia… This is a very broad topic

15 Likes

I have responded to most of everyone’s private messages and I still have a few to go. I’ll get back to everyone on the thread and for now, I’ll respond to the ones I can at the moment :heart:

Yes cathroulette; this will work on malocclusion and facial symmetry the facial symmetry aspects also have harmony and beauty added to them, so you wouldn’t look too symmetrical that feels like something is odd with the face, but with harmony and beauty being the underlying template of this new beauty

Yes ataraxis ;)

:))) no no, you will look like an a lot enhanced version of yourself.

I’d say— if you’re intending to change your looks at the current date, then between the two, this is what provides the results you’re looking for :)

You can use the new patreon-released field for this.

The field Body Symmetry is more apt for that

That’s awesome!! Yes many people are reporting the blepharoplasty to be immediate and most prominent

If you’re using strong subliminals - those that give you almost immediate result, with the field as active and direct work, it will push the changes to happen much faster which indeed means more pain and pressure on the face.

What you can do instead is to listen to these two sparingly, and I personally like the approach of “energetics - mind - field” - So for the energetics, you can add the Sexual energy alchemy, since it flows through all the body. I have suggested earlier the elemental balance fields. These fields put the body in a state where it can actively contribute to changes you wish to see.

This product is for everyone!! :))

13 Likes

This is a response to Diva’s concern about losing fat from face, but I thought The Deep Facial Remodeling field actually does opposite. Because I don’t have much fat in my face, losing fat from face was my concern by using The Deep Facial Remodeling field.
I remember someone or maybe Desiree replied me back, saying this field does actually helps bony face… no??

I’m talking about this regarding fat loss

1 Like

@anon83343177 Can you go into a bit more detail about this? By approach do you mean listen to energetics first and then fields? And would sparingly be just like a few times a week?

1 Like

So i can listen to it with adipose one, they won’t clash right ?