The DNA Repair System

A little more insight on the DNA repair mechanisms this field induces.

19 Likes

I was right about a potential permanent cognitive improvement on me! My cognitive faculties improved significantly, and I only used this field the day it was released, to better isolate effects (played 3 times in a row).

Better memory, ability to see more information and retaining it when reading about stuff, greater mental clarity, better ability to express myself, improved humor are just a few effects I was able to notice since then.

I call these ‘cognitive jumps’ and I only experienced them with sun revolutions and few times with fields and substances.

Thanks to anyone who helped making this field a reality, especially Dream for creating it and releasing it for free :slightly_smiling_face:

49 Likes

My opinion blueprint of live target everything of your entire being even DNA etc but this is more especific so the energy will focused more on what the description said I don’t know i still confused jaja maybe with this you can expect quick result in DNA healing while the blueprint overtime daily

9 Likes

But Diabetes is caused by genetic mutations from previous generations, whereas this file only reverts mutations made after birth. Unfortunately.

1 Like

Most people in this world aren’t born diabetic.(Unless they are type 1) They seem to develop it as a result of poor lifestyle choices, stress, pollution and yeah genetics also play a role. I think it’s mostly DNA damage they accumulate after reaching a certain age and due to the factors mentioned above. So I think this field should reverse it.

32 Likes

I have a bad cat scratch about 8 inches in length, down the the front of my left lower leg, the shin area. I got it months ago, in early Spring. It healed but the long scab just wont fall off. I mean Ive had the scab for a few months already. I know not to play/pick at it. I’m pretty pale skinned and when scabs naturally fall off they leave a bright pink area that takes a long time to lighten up…for me…I mean a LONG time. (like 2 yrs at least!)Luckily I wont be putting myself into any leg beauty contests…Well the scab is FINALLY starting to fall off, and the new skin is much lighter in color, a much lighter pink, almost a match to my skin color. I can only attribute this to the DNA Repair System audio.

So far the results remind me of an accelerated Skin regeneration field. I would use that to help my cuts/scratches/open wounds heal. Except this seems to do it FASTER.
Well thats what Ive noticed so far (besides me saying that during the 2nd playing of this field in a 24 hr. period I get sharp pains in the upper back of my head). I have been listening to this field either 1 or 2 times/day since its release. When I listen to it a 2nd time, I separate the playing of it by 8-10 hrs.

Those are my observations so far. Thank you Dreamweaver and team for making this and for FREE!
BTW I’m 65 yrs old.

60 Likes

thanks zuzu, your stories are always a pleasant read :pray: :smiley:
i’ve been using nerve healing audios on and off but today after a hike i noticed there was no burning sensation in my feet since forever!
that aside i am mainly hoping it will help reverse my hair loss

18 Likes

Aha! Then I’m going to use this for my second degree burn i got on my arm recently. ( It’s stupid to put ones arm in the steam from the water boiler :wink:) New thin skin is covering the burn but there is a dark discoloration that I’l probably will be stuck with for a long time… unless The DNA Repair System. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Also consider The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

20 Likes

Will do! :wink:

12 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I can listen to audio through the speakers of my phone?

Pia-

Why dont u consider playing
*The DNA Repair
*Amniotic Membrane
*Skin Regeneration

15 Likes

Good tip! Thanks!

13 Likes

You know, the skin is a major place for DNA damage, UV exposure etc damages the DNA

71 Likes

Yes. And as they say; the largest organ in the body is the skin. Because this is so visible, that is why the improvement is noticable and so quickly. I am just considering all the positive changes that are going on INSIDE my body, that I can’t see! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

37 Likes

Yes, I agree, epigenetic factors such as environment are crucial. This should be able to turn those genes off and return to your god-given DNA. But it doesn’t mean your elevated risk is cleared, it’s just reversed back in time, sort of like giving life a new start, to change for the better.

20 Likes

I’m so relaxed with this, enjoying music after sooo long. Thank you a mill times dream and team.

This will induce changes in you which will make you real hopeful of life, and I’m saying after considering many subtle and unsubtle mental and physical changes you’ll internally observe with time, be it with depression, brain health, view of life, willpower, to name a few. Everything inside you works synergistically so an all encompassing field like this will benefit you much much more than a region specific field, experience wise to say the least.

(And as cambrian mentioned above, everyone should experience those cognitive jumps, it’s not like I feel like writing anywhere like I do now, that aspect is certainly gonna be there forever with you)
It’s a staple, everyone.

Thank you again Dream and team.

33 Likes

my remaining acne is going away :flushed::exploding_head:

30 Likes

how

2 Likes

Lol through the power of dna restoration, that’s how!

11 Likes