The Requests and Fields

Thanks man, will look into it. Its just a bit disheartening that noone suffering from this on this forum has been able to defeat it yet, as far as I can tell. :roll_eyes:

I found this :slight_smile:
also try to find the root cause of your dandruff

1 Like

Hey dream, could you make a skin de-tanner please? It’s quite a big issue, those with yellow brown skin look dark with years of sun tan. Please please please please…

1 Like

You meaaaaaan

GLUTATION ;D

Here… Woman Use it as a WHITENING PERFECT SKIN TREATMENT

and it has tons of bennefits

oooooooohhh ? its this avalaible , yes it is!!!

6 Likes

It’s temporary…I was asking something that could do away with the dead skin+ melanin levels for a more permanent effect.

1 Like

Go for DNA REPAIR instead!

Skin has the more damage

You can fix it!!!

This is more directly to your issue , i re readed it!!

Even the Danchou Mentioned the specific Skin stuff

You can try it with high win ratio!

7 Likes

There was a hidden stash some time ago. That included skin whitening and darkening (permanent) . Not sure if it’s still available.

It is no longer available.

2 Likes

Any field please… With an interpretation of the music played in the town in Diablo 1… That music haunts me to this day honestly

Might seem like an odd request, but I’m sure many will find it to be helpful - immunity to psychological warfare of any type, manipulation, guilt tripping and gaslighting.
Strengthening your mental and psychological defenses, staying true to your boundaries and being assertive.

A lot of people have a lot of mechanisms in place, that make them compliant and lack in boundaries/autonomy/sense of self/assertiveness.
The less people we have who can stand up for themselves, the less we have that can stand up for others.

not to mention, psychological warfare comes in many different modalities (projected doomsday scenarios, advertising, beauty standards, coercion) and so on.

Thank you in advance, hopefully this can be considered.

8 Likes

Sakwala Chakraya portal

Increase Fat in Face
Increase Fat of the:

• Central forehead
  • Middle forehead
  • Infraorbital compartment
  • Medial cheek compartment
  • Nasiolabial compartment
  • Middle cheek compartment
  • Lateral orbital compartment
  • Creating High malar fat pad
  • Superior jowl
  • Inferior jowl

The Face Lift field addresses the ligaments that stretch which is great, but does not increase fat pads.

These are sites are where HA Filler is used in beauty/cosmetic industry, but injected HA is ultimately toxic.

Another industry you can put out of business…

12 Likes

A Lord Kartikeya Yagna - he is also known as Muruga/Subramanya/Velava , the 6 housed/faced God, son on Shakti and Shiva.

That’ld be awesome, especially during this pandemic times.

1 Like

Can the Stress Relief field be upgraded to remove cortisol from other parts of the body besides the brain? such as bloodstream.

8 Likes

I think we need the IODINE field.
Information can be taken from Lugol’s solution
A solution composed of iodine and potassium iodide, which can be used as a reagent and antiseptic, with potential use in cancer diagnosis. The iodine in Lugol’s solution selectively binds to alpha-1,4 glucans found in polysaccharides, such as glycogen.

This medication contains iodine and potassium iodide. It is used along with antithyroid medicines to prepare the thyroid gland for surgical removal and to treat certain overactive thyroid conditions (hyperthyroidism, thyroid storm).

How Lugol’s solution works?
This solution is used as an **indicator test for the presence of starches in organic compounds, with which it reacts by turning a dark-blue/black. Elemental iodine solutions like Lugol’s will stain starches due to iodine’s interaction with the coil structure of the polysaccharide.

What are the benefits of taking iodine?

1. Promoting thyroid health. Iodine plays a vital role in thyroid health. …
  2. Reducing risk for some goiters. …
  3. Managing overactive thyroid gland. …
  4. Treating thyroid cancer. …
  5. Neurodevelopment during pregnancy. …
  6. Improving cognitive function. …
  7. Improving birth weight. …
  8. May help treat fibrocystic breast disease.
    etc…
1 Like

the issue is the body doesn’t produce Iodine

But that shouldn’t be a problem i think captain could create an energy field that copies the properties of iodine or whatever for that matter

2 Likes

The Humbler

A field to humble the listener, so when we improve and improve with fields and spiritual practices or make any advances in life, we remain humble

Maybe an ego dissolution and mindfulness subfield too

3 Likes

Just be patient :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah i was thinking about that one for a subfield too lol the thing with that one, I’ve seen a lot of kind and patient people that also are far from being humble lol

1 Like