The Requests and Fields

A Smart Voice/Vocal Cord Strengthening and Repair field maybe in combination with some alchemical crystals helping your voice/throat chakra and or concept of sirens voice without the negative side effects just the beauty and or voice of charisma.

Something that can bring out and increase your singing potential while keeping you vocal cords in good shape.

I think this would be fun for all the people who love to sing :)

5 Likes

Thereā€™s one like this on youtube

I was just reading this all the way back, and I searched for this alleged ā€œLaikotiā€, and I came to no avail, would you care elaborating on this? As I am not able to find many resources on this.

I am talking about a new version a smart field Negentropic version with extra spice and mysteries to experience i asked because lately we had some cool fields made smart cord cutter and reiki so maybe this little nudge leads to Captain creating something along those lines :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I donā€™t know why the genius field was removed from offer, but I can say by experience the next version need not be any stronger. I suspect that people maybe didnā€™t have realistic expectations.

For me, it took about two years of keeping my pendant in my proximity for me to understand that it was doing something. @SammyG advised it would take about two years and not to wear it physically more than 2-3 hours per day. I found I couldnā€™t remember to do that so I kept it in a nearby drawer which worked out much better). (Come to think of it, that was @Dr_Manhattan experience as well, two years, albeit with a different approach).

Itā€™s very subtle yet quite profound. And no, it isnā€™t ā€œgeniusā€ in the sense of spontaneously solving quadratic equations, itā€™s genius in the ancient Roman sense of the individual instance of a general divine nature present in every individual. The connection to that is what gets strengthened. Itā€™s beautiful really, but one must commit to going slow or else risk harm. Like it or not, we are limited by our physicality for as long as we inhabit our physical bodies.

9 Likes

Ooh, yes! Iā€™m sure there are other elements that could help with technique, but hereā€™s what else Iā€™ve come up with.

Enhanced sound processing to help with matching pitch and singing in tune.
Increased hydration to vocal folds
Stronger diaphragm and lungs, proper breathing
Improved brain-body connection for better vocal/breathing control

3 Likes

Elasticity and resilience, endurance and fortitude to the whole body, mind and spirit would be nice! could allow people to bounce back easier from certain events, physical or otherwise, or prevent damage to begin with.

Also, clearing out the collective pain body, (ex: for men/women, certain nations), something like a group meditation would be nice, like alchemizing the pain of certain groups of people, or just of the collective in general and maybe in the ancestral line?

And maybe a consciousness ā€œagreementā€ inducer, to create harmony within the aspects of ones consciousness and find agreement

Hopefully Iā€™m not the only one who finds these to be useful.
Thank you!

A power-nap field would be fantastic (for me, work is so mentally tiring that I canā€™t do much afterwards, but Iā€™m totally unable to nap). Maybe something to stimulate the glymphatic system to clean out the metabolic byproducts of brain activity.

7 Likes

Polarity Therapy :magnet::compass:of Dr. Randolph Stoneā€™s

Field to regulate galectin-3 levels

a field to attract millionaires to this forum

They would buy all the NFTs lol

4 Likes

we could sell ours for millions. As I understood there wont be anymore nfts or? 12 or something

1 Like

If we got more than one lol money donā€™t buy happiness, fields do! Haha

I think captain said heā€™s gonna make a few more for venly, not sure his plans for the crypto NFTs

1 Like

I have three exalted States

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

Happy earnings for you my friend! Haha

2 Likes

would sell each for atleast 10 millions :innocent: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Something for TMJ disorders directly? To align the jaw and restore mobility, also to move the disk back into the correct position. I suffer with this a lot, and Iā€™m trying everything I can, including the spinal tapper and cosmo-volt fields.

7 Likes

Smart nutrition field to keep/produce adequate levels of vitamins, minerals, protein, etc would be dope :exploding_head:

10 Likes

Iā€™m curious if a height reduction field is possible. Iā€™m nearly 2m tall and Iā€™d really like to be at least a bit shorter.

2 Likes