The DNA Repair System

Also consider The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

20 Likes

Will do! :wink:

12 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I can listen to audio through the speakers of my phone?

Pia-

Why dont u consider playing
*The DNA Repair
*Amniotic Membrane
*Skin Regeneration

15 Likes

Good tip! Thanks!

13 Likes

You know, the skin is a major place for DNA damage, UV exposure etc damages the DNA

71 Likes

Yes. And as they say; the largest organ in the body is the skin. Because this is so visible, that is why the improvement is noticable and so quickly. I am just considering all the positive changes that are going on INSIDE my body, that I can’t see! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

37 Likes

Yes, I agree, epigenetic factors such as environment are crucial. This should be able to turn those genes off and return to your god-given DNA. But it doesn’t mean your elevated risk is cleared, it’s just reversed back in time, sort of like giving life a new start, to change for the better.

20 Likes

I’m so relaxed with this, enjoying music after sooo long. Thank you a mill times dream and team.

This will induce changes in you which will make you real hopeful of life, and I’m saying after considering many subtle and unsubtle mental and physical changes you’ll internally observe with time, be it with depression, brain health, view of life, willpower, to name a few. Everything inside you works synergistically so an all encompassing field like this will benefit you much much more than a region specific field, experience wise to say the least.

(And as cambrian mentioned above, everyone should experience those cognitive jumps, it’s not like I feel like writing anywhere like I do now, that aspect is certainly gonna be there forever with you)
It’s a staple, everyone.

Thank you again Dream and team.

33 Likes

my remaining acne is going away :flushed::exploding_head:

30 Likes

how

2 Likes

Lol through the power of dna restoration, that’s how!

11 Likes

This music slap me back it again to the second round of sleep after I wake up in the mornin its soo peaceful

5 Likes

I’m assuming this field could possibly reverse neuropathy (with consistent listening)

11 Likes

Nerve pain almost gone.Amazed by the way my skin is like.Tight, firm like a lift of the whole body.
Listen ×1 only every day to start.
Greateful Sapien.

27 Likes

I love when he puts the fields on Spotify. It makes it so easy to add to my library. This is another field that could of been $100’s but instead is free.

My gratitude :green_heart:

13 Likes

I’m assuming it will be on Patreon correct? Eventually at least?! No rush at all, we are all grateful for this field

3 Likes

Uploaded on patreon

16 Likes

if u have a PC u could do this ur self. But it does take a while

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/cerebrum-54868590

:D

11 Likes