The DNA Repair System

How does DNA work? :thinking:
Time to go back and re-read all the Dan Winter links I left in ye ole’ Plasma Light thread…

20 Likes

:grimacing::relieved: haha

One can dream :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

back in old timey days, one could curse or bless someone for seven generations.
what was that about?

21 Likes

Yesssss :heart:

I actually went through a hell of a generational cleanse through Kambo how could I forget that!

DO not diminish my Kambo haha it just clicked to me.

11 Likes

Hi @_OM , this got me thinking

So if we were play the homas and yagna fields ( Navagraha or Shatachandi and Ashtalaksmi) before this DNA field , would it be too far fetched of a hypothesis to say that one’s ancestral lineage ( both past and present) will be cleansed and healed and also gain the Divine blessings for present ( those who are still around in the family tree) and future generations…. I don’t know if I’m overthinking on this :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

while i often wonder about the science of it

it does seem to happen, quite often.
It seems whatever you do, echoes backwards and forwards from that point to things ‘similar’ to you.

But i present this more as an observation.

59 Likes

15 Likes

Actually the clue I left was here,

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

You’re catching on tho…

13 Likes

I’ll just take my moment here :relieved: :tophat:

I have experienced something similar with what I can feel to be the spiritual equivalent of this field: The Honored Ancestors. Both my parents experienced some sorts of detox first few days of listening. My mom has also started calling me more often and has generally incorporated a more loving attitude towards herself and everyone else while dad has had it with being non chalant on some days and every time I listen to this field something on their end appears and happen.

So while The Honored Ancestors can affect your whole lineage, my perception includes DNA Repair to also reach out and extend to our parents at the very least.

36 Likes

Viva Kambo! :frog::green_heart:

6 Likes

I’m tempted to put this audio on my daily playlist (between my BOL must-haves and before PMHC). Do you think it is a good decision?

My main goal is to reduce my body fat percentage (I started a trip a few months ago with “The Swords of Adipose Annihilation”) and despite looking for information on the net, I can’t quite trust to what extent repairing my DNA can help me fight against obesity and overweight that I suffer from since I can remember.
From various medical tests, they believe that it may be related to a hereditary insulin resistance (which may also have manifested my hormonal problems related to PCOS), that with a lot of sacrifice and discipline and Sapien’s indescribable audios that for a year accompany my path in life it seems that I am surfing, with its consequent ups and downs. Therefore, since it comes to me in the family package that is DNA, can it be understood as a non-repairable gene?

I think less is more, that’s why I don’t like to load my playlist and I limit myself to the essential audios.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and advice :grinning:

Greetings from Galicia, land of witches or “terra de meigas” as we say around here :woman_mage: :dizzy:

10 Likes

Hey madobg!

I read through your post and for me: there are a couple of keywords through your post, but it catches my attention you wanting to add only “essential fields”

I’m pretty sure this one has a host of benefits that are essential to your health and overall well being. As your body functions as a whole and not separately it’s best to build an environment that also focuses on root healing, and that in your body is the DNA.

Comes after the gene expression and cellular function, you mention a possibility of this being hereditary, in that case you can find in epigenetics and gene expression what gives you leads to your answers. There is a possibility that you have insulin resistance as a mean of subjective environmental and cellular expression, and not as a preset genetic expression.

You also mention that you listen to Blueprint of Life and this will help with insulin fluctuations being either genetic or subjectively genetic. It will help whether it’s hereditary or not :slightly_smiling_face:

I suggest you also add direct repairing fields for direct organs like Pancreas Regeneration, Diabetes treatment, and Enhanced Blood Circulation for ease of transportation and general functions of the body (along with the schuman resonance in it). Look into the Plasma Protocol for an extensive all round approach.

And pay more attention to your cellular function.

Greetings to you, nice to have you around :woman_mage:

23 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer :heart_eyes:

I am aware that I expressed myself badly :sweat_smile: You will have to forgive me, English is not my mother tongue and the google translator is my faithful companion to interact in English.
By essentials I rather meant primordial with my intention to reduce my body fat percentage. In other words, I am not “attacking” several fronts at the same time how can it be to lose weight, make my hair grow stronger, have a flawless skin, etc.

I agree with everything you advise me and I am aware of it, of the range of benefits that this audio covers and that can help us beyond our objectives, but I was not clear about the chances that my obesity problem was a consequence of a possible inherited genetic load (I have not yet found a healthcare professional who can tell me for sure why I gain weight so easily) could be reversed through DNA repair. But thank you very much again for all the information and knowledge that you transmit to me. All the audios that you advise me are already in my playlist, along with the new audio for the lymphatic system of patreon and also the one related to the kidneys and adrenal glands (it never hurts). It feels good to read that I have my playlist well focused, it only remains to be patient and persevering to see all the good results that they can offer us.

All the best! :hugs:

7 Likes

By the way, I have my up and down experiences with insulin fluctuations :) so I get what you’re saying!

I can tell you that this time around with my monthly it was definitely the DNA field that helped with not gaining the kinda usual extra couple pounds and helped release the extra more quick than often… so it definitely helps in that department.

I also use thyroid from time to time so it might have added the hormonal boost, see if you are also inclined to add that since it’s the main source of hormones!

You seem to have a solid playlist already! So I’ll be wishing you a smoother healing journey, inside out :)

17 Likes

I think the DNA has field by it self ,and that field is connected to parents fields ,so i think it will affect them without even notice or without been around

7 Likes

Haha, was just thinking on this precise topic and your posts recently! :dna: :heart_eyes: :wink:

They are a very worthwhile read @everyone.

19 Likes

I don’t know what exactly this field has done to my body, but after listening 2 times I feel my body much more energetic and lighter, it feels like my body has been rejuvenated on an energy level like when I was 18 20 years old, I even just did my workout at the gym and it feels like I haven’t done anything, I could go back and do the workout again, :laughing: :laughing: I was using the plasma field, but I think I’m going to change it for this one, never before a field had made such a drastic effect on my body in such a short time, I recommend this field for all those people who do sport, try it and see.

37 Likes

I have been using this field for just over a week, it was recommended by a member for a question I asked unrelated to me, after reading the info regarding this field I decided to use it myself,

I listen 3 times a day twice in the morning, and once before I go to bed,
I feel surrounded in a warm glow
It is tightening my skin and increasing my muscle mass
Sleeping better
I wear glasses for reading, I am using them less often because my eyes are better
My energy levels are higher
My body generally just feels lighter, more supple, now this is the most amazing thing

I used to do middle distance running, and I fell many years ago and injured my left big toe joint, it never healed, it just seized up and didn’t move, I have been unable to bend that joint in years, on my big toe the joint is raised and sticks out a bit, anyway, a few days ago I was doing my leg stretches and my eyes were drawn to my big toe, and I thought ‘bloody hell’ it is healing, not only that I can now move and bend it wtf :grin::heart:

I have been using
DNA Repair
Joint Regeneration
Skin Regeneration
Lymphatic

Thank you :pray: :heart: :pray:

52 Likes

You guys what if daily listen to this fields after ah complete repair and cleaning those these can triggered DNA strand to activated ?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I understood your question properly but supposing that it’s like the one you asked before:

There’s a DNA Activator on Sapien Medicine’s Patreon. I downloaded to test, the link is still active (haven’t tested the second file though lol).

Type “media fire” on the search bar. Also read Dreamweaver’s note about it beforehand:

The DNA activator is not my creation, it was made a long time ago by xtrememind, but i am not sure if they still have it for download.

(This one also has affirmations, mostly positive, but there may be some to make you loyal to xtrememind as a company etc)

It is supposed to help put your body into a healing crisis.

The other file is one that keeps being requested.

That being said… The link mentioned above has certainly a “historical” value BUT using Blueprint of Life, the DNA Repair System in this thread + a few other consciousness-rising fields (along with the proper attitude and additional work) would be better options to cover those requests about “activation” and whatnot.

15 Likes