The Blueprint of Life

24 Likes

@_OM so, sort of an Advanced Advanced Healing? Pushing you to the beginning so you can reach the end of it all? :wink:

2 Likes

so so so much more than that…

let go of trying to compare it to other fields tho.
the labels just limit what it can do/be…

29 Likes

Thanks for reminding of that!
The reason I’m trying to compare it is due to my physical condition.

I will update later on, as I gather more experience with it. :+1:

13 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind that the best thing I ever did for myself was buy the BPIL field.
I had it imbued onto a ring together with the intercession field that I have worn 24/7 for the past year. It was the 1st custom order I made back when Dream was still selling custom fields on the Enlightened States website.

The 2nd best thing I did for myself was enrol in the SEE System course and then being processed through Satori by @anon22855873. Over the past year I was aware of the subtle changes taking place in me but since I’ve done the SEE System course the changes are happening a lot faster. Added to all of this Dream keeps releasing more and more life altering audios like this gem.

I have noticed that lately all I want to do is meditate to my playlist. This of course is not always possible as I do need to earn a living and also find time to sleep, so some audios will have to be played in the background during these times. Having said that I always do ensure that audios like the The Plasma Light, The Internal Alchemical Crucible, The Voice of Gamayun, The Blueprint of Life, Ojas, and The Archetype of Parental Love, Conceptual Realizations are part of my meditation list. These audios are too powerful to just be played in the background, you need to make time to truly listen and allow them to work on you.

As soon as the BoL audio was released I knew I had to have it. I also know that since I’ve started listening to it I have changed. I can’t articulate what exactly has changed, it’s just an inner knowing that I am reconnecting and being reprogrammed with an amazing and incredibly powerful life altering software. Like Pia said

When I meditate to these awesome audios I sense a flow coming from the universe, through my crown chakra and flowing down into every nook, cranny and crevice of my being. I feel like the inner part of my body has become more porous, like I am becoming more absorbent of the information around me, from my higher self and most importantly from the fields. All of Dream’s audios are special but this particular audio is even more special. I love the changes taking place in me and I’m excited about the new me that is transforming and evolving.

46 Likes

29 Likes

Sorry guys this is off topic but I really want to purchase this field, I just tried on teespring but they don’t have Namibia as a country option. Is there any other way to make the purchase?

Use Sapien VPN and choose US as the country.

8 Likes

Thank you @ActionGuy
I tried to connect but it continually says “Other error. Check RequestException constants” I have no idea what that means :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you’re talking about the VPN then you can use any VPN if sapien one is not working.

Try others too.

1 Like

These an audio file, you can put any country, and you will receive this pure Diamond :gem: :milky_way: by email my friend.

2 Likes

Sorry I have one more question. I changed the country to US but it says my shipping zip code and shipping address is invalid. I guess it could be obvious but am I supposed to change all my info to match a place in the US :eyes:

1 Like

Yes change it to any state, city with their respective zip code

2 Likes

It feels like it upgraded my internet speed from dial up to fiber high speed. The psychic information comes into my mind faster and clearly so it doesn’t give me any room to doubt myself. This field combined with conceptual realization would be out of this world. Almost like a marvel superpower

20 Likes

Wonderful gif! :heart_eyes: :dna:

On a related note, recently the ascension process put me in mind of Dan Winter’s charge compression, an image of shooting through the spiral much like your gif!

14 Likes

BoL. Is it better to listen to it with headphones or speakers?

1 Like

The whole body absorbs the energy of the field better with the loudspeakers and therefore this remains the most efficient method.

4 Likes

With dream’s morphic fields, you can go with either. It will have the same effect.

2 Likes

It’s early days for me with this field… for now I just wanted to say I wish I bought this the day it came out.

I never really “got” the flower of Life field so I didn’t jump on this one.
I don’t even know why I did in the end, I think just intuition… I was getting the carboxytherapy so figured might as well also buy this (though then I saw it was on a different platform but whatever, my mind was made up by that point :joy:).

This field just seems to be… something else.
I have listened 1-3 times daily and always meditate to it.

It feels like it really enhances my sensitivity to other fields. I put on nerve growth - I listen to that one quite a lot and don’t actually feel anything… now it’s sensations all around… conceptual realizations feels like a brain massage :sweat_smile:
And I feel I have had “enough” of fields much quicker.

And somehow “puts me together”, but I can’t really explain yet.

42 Likes

@Sayen972, @ActionGuy. Who do I listen to?

2 Likes