The Dutasterided Scalp: New Release

Well there is one comment about stopping hair loss. So it can affect if the problem is in the actual glands. Then you can add Kidney and Adrenal healing on top of that. In addition you can try to notice if any foods are causing inflammation and irritation in the intestine usually zinc gets flushed out fast in these conditions. Zinc can be used to raised cortisol levels. Does you scalp itch after eating certain foods? Like starch. Insulin can play a role as well…

1 Like

wow wow relax, this only targets scalp.

doesn’t do anything else.
doesn’t go anywhere else

36 Likes

I know this targets scalp. What I’m saying is it looks like in practice certain receptors work by balance all over body. So even if you give it a command to work only in scalp >5AR inhibited in scalp> AR receptors gets adjusted > it will affect other parts of body related to androgens and AR receptors. Maybe even more so than evenly distributed dose of dutasteride by oral.

I know we probably don’t have communication framework to work with as this is just theorising and I communicate with people that try to solve PFS (post finasteride syndrome, check https://www.propeciahelp.com and like sites/forums for thousands and thousands of people suffering. Finasteride sort of works the same for some affecting receptors in certain part of the body leading in to imbalance, sexual, testes, mental problems…)

You can’t just tell that dude to close his eyes if his testes are shrinking and hurting while listening.

Why this receptor adjustment only happens in certain people we dont know or there are multiple factors.

2 Likes

okay, but when you play the audio it goes to the scalp.
It doesn’t trickle down and get absorbed else where, as there isn’t any chemical to absorb or redistribute elsewhere.

I am saying, look at other options and reasons as well.

24 Likes

I use this audio daily since release and i dont experience any problems whatsoever

7 Likes

I understand completely that there is no dutasteride “trickling” or flowing anywhere. That its action stops at the inhibition at scalp. I never suggested otherwise.

So just to be clear you’re saying that strong inhibition of 5-AR in scalp CANNOT cause effects in other parts of the body that are affected by androgens in certain contexts?

Ok you say so, I say it certainly can and does.

Anyways bottom line is this guys testicles hurt after the audio. And when I listed 3 symptoms without knowing anything else he said he was experiencing one of them. Could this be something else? Well yes, its a combination of on going things it’s just not the audio, but the context. But that also came clear from our conversations.

So why is it reckless to suggest he stops listening to this audio?

1 Like

It can, (depends on the situation and application etc but this is specifically localized )

Its not reckless, of course he can stop and see how it goes :slight_smile:

Its just unlikely as far as design is concerned.

(also not to dismiss anything, if we find a problem, we shall fix it of course!)

15 Likes

It’s something like 5%-20% who use finasteride that develop these symptoms over multiple months or several years. Few have immediate symptoms.

1 Like

5-20% is pretty big scale lol. Finasteride is FDA approved i dont think it goes up to 20% its probably under 5%

I did weight in your special “knowledge” and design ways. But still came in to conclusion that that this is a tail event you can have a blind spot to :grin:

of course I’m open to being enlightened as well

1 Like

Tried Dopamine Repair yet? It’s the chemical/emotion that makes something feel rewarding.

1 Like

Just a question, if I’m sharing files with my family then I should share it in .mp3 correct?

Has anyone had noticeable results with this audio? I’m currently using Hair Growth Booster x3, Shiny and Revitalized x3, and Dutasteride x3 each day. Results online of people taking this drug orally are very promising in say 6 - 12 months. I wonder if the audio possibly works faster?

This is helping me with my male and female patterned hair loss. It started at age 55 (post menopausal) after a BIG emotional shock. How I play this stack
ONCE A DAY:

Plasma Mitochondria X3 in a row, followed by
D. Scalp X2-3 in a row, followed by
Shiny & Revitalized Hair X3 in a row

Since I am hypothyroid I play when I wake up:
Thyroid Healing and Regeneration x3 in a row

I saw a difference playing the first 3 daily after a few weeks, when I added the Thyroid one, the amount of regrowth increased.

Result: increase in the amount of (non-vellus) hair growing on my scalp, especially the top. The sides of my forehead and in front of my ears also filling in. Not so much the very frontal top forehead hairline, which is very tempermental and stubborn!

I dont play the Hair Growth Booster because my hair has always grown pretty fast.

14 Likes

people like my hair a lot maybe its the hair cut also. my hairline is resurrecting

4 Likes

3X a day morning or night?

SO as I wrote it (above), is as I listen to them and ONLY do that ONCE a day.

It doesnt matter time of day. I prefer earlier in the day (before late afternoon) because of the Plasma Mitochondria.

The Thyroid Regeneration is always one of the first audios I listen to.

1 Like

Try childlike wonder

please give a video sequence that you listen to a lot?

I do this once a day
Just what I wrote in the post.

A little bit after waking up I listen to Thyroid Regeneration X3 in a row (because I am hypothyroid)