The Legendary Hair Serum

6 Likes

Just to make sure. Did you actually buy the field on your own or have you got it through trading or buying it with a friend for a lesser price?

Because remember there are certain protections.

14 Likes

I really need to get a field for hair regrowth … loads of hairfall in last two years.
So I have certain questions regarding this field:

1. Is it equally useful for females ? In the description it’s written they have taken some parts from frivolous album which is for male only… although it does say it’s safe for both genders and yet I haven’t seen reviews from any female in this thread.
  2. Hairfall ver 3 has mixed reviews and many people have reported more hairfall from it so I am not sure if ver 3 is included in it … hopefully not. I wanted to try version 2 but it’s no longer on YouTube and Patreon one people say is different.
  3. The links in the description directs to some straighten nose field @Captain_Nemo … kindly look into it. There is some confusion about all the fields included in this serum.

Thanks for clarifying friends

1 Like

For male only?? Which one?

It’s not mentioned in the description so I guess its not

Its a link to the frivolous album, in it you can find shiny revitalized hairs that is included here

2 Likes

Frivolous

1 Like

I remember Silverzuzu had an amazing review on it! I used it myself consistently for 2-3 months and while I don’t have a problem with hair loss, I noticed how my shower clump was so much less. It’s also a very fast acting field… the only one other than stem cells to face, scalp, and neck to have helped with my hair big time!

See @SilverZuzu feedback here:

8 Likes

Also I don’t have this field yet but I think it has some Muscle beyond Limits kinda magic ;) :mage:

3 Likes

Nose straightener
Shiny hairs
Bone strengthener
3 ginsengs

Theres nothing only for males :wink:

4 Likes

You are right @akkar … I confused it with the album ‘nothing firvolous’ lol :joy:

1 Like

You dont want beard I suppose :mage:

2 Likes

does this reverse grey hair?

:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this :blush:

1 Like

Thanks again … I was most concerned about this… don’t want to loose whatever is left specially when my wedding is approaching :)

1 Like

Well dont want to scare you but shedding can still happens even with dutasteride…
Thin hairs have to fall before thicker ones regrow…

I didnt experienced any allarming shedding with this but maybe you can try the free audios first

2 Likes

I want to get this audio to help with receding hairline but I have straight hair, wouldn’t this audio grow an afro on parts im missing hair? I just think it would look weird to have half a head with an afro and other half is straight hair

5 Likes

Haha :laughing: nah that would not happen.

Is in you DNA to have straight hair thats what would regrow

Im not laughing at your question, i just have a vivid visualization and thought of you with straight hair and afro on the front :relaxed:

Welcome to the forum!!

5 Likes

I mean…if you can pull it off… it’s not a bad look…

But seriously…what Luna said.

8 Likes

Haha.

I think i get why he asked that.

Maybe he thought as per the fields picture that is how hair would grow with this field :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ahh yes… makes sense.

3 Likes