The Legendary Hair Serum

https://gumroad.com/a/899265651/xazey

Congratulations Adventurer !

You have just unlocked a legendary item!

The Legendary Hair Serum is a combination of a few fields that have been producing great results with some key additions to make this a legendary item. It is designed to provide a means to recovery hair quickly from the effects of alopecia and even general supercharged hair growth and health, It is safe to use for any gender.

The hair growth booster with additions (released as shiny and revitalized scalp on the Frivolous album in streaming media)

Frivolous Album

Description

This works to help push for faster extra hair growth, (and for all genders) Not for miniaturized follicles, but you can use both to speed results.

The approach here is a combination of a few things.

• Activation of the sonic hedgehog pathways but only the fibroblasts directly around the hair follicle.
  • The removal of Dkk1 and stimulation of the Wnt/β-catenin pathways.
  • Removal of the WISE protein Via induced HAIRLESS protein production (which seems to switch the rest to the re-growth phase).
  • Then finally Lin28a directly targeted to follicles.
  • Also added jing + plasma for the most luxurious-looking hair around.
  • The Dutasterided Scalp.

This places a simulant of the chemical Dutasteride topically on the scalp, this helps with hair recovery and reduces the storage and buildup of DHT in the scalp. Guys suffering from specific DHT-affected male pattern baldness have experienced fast and remarkable results sometimes. (it only targets the scalp, no effects elsewhere on the body).

The additions are:

• Activation of Lhx2 and Klf1

(Descriptions from Science Journals)

The Lhx2 gene is active during the growth phase of the hair follicle and is turned off during the resting phase. Moreover, activation of the Lhx2 gene in hair follicles induced the growth phase and hence hair formation. Thus, Lhx2 is an important regulator of hair growth

KrĂĽppel-like factors (KLFs) are a family of zinc-finger transcription factors that are found in many species. Recent studies have shown that KLFs play a fundamental role in regulating diverse biological processes such as cell proliferation, differentiation, development, and regeneration. Of note, several KLFs are also crucial for maintaining pluripotency and, hence, have been linked to reprogramming and regenerative medicine approaches. Here, we review the crucial functions of KLFs in mammalian embryogenesis, stem cell biology, and regeneration, as revealed by studies of animal models. We also highlight how KLFs have been implicated in human diseases and outline potential avenues for future research.

All wrapped together nicely, there was also a 2-week testing phase where incredible results were seen.

I suggest you try all the mentioned free audios firstly and see how it affects and works for you, as you may get results and not even need to buy this.

Read reviews and make an informed decision as always.

Keep in mind such a propriety blend has its safety nets and protections from bootlegging etc.

Use as much as you need.

(2-3 is a good start amount).

54 Likes

Haha that plasmafied negentropic afro is dooooope :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

16 Likes

All wrapped together nicely, there was also a 2-week testing phase where incredible results were seen.

While I was not the one that tested it (as I have way too much hair lol), the results were nothing short of incredible!!

29 Likes

235? My god :sneezing_face:

6 Likes

Just like the 235 times you begged for this. There it is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

25 Likes

Said truth

5 Likes

Lol funny

6 Likes

I know it is not cheap, but the Legendary fields are complex fields that replace a bunch of different fields, woven together for syncretic effect. And of course, there are many enhancements added as well. These are like “do it all” fields for a given topic. The price reflects not only the complexity involved in making the field (it is not simply layering a bunch of existing fields) but also the value it brings to the user.

It is perfectly understood that not everyone can afford all these fields, especially during the pandemic, but no need to be disheartened. Captain has made many, many effective and free fields available on Youtube, so we can always benefit from them till we can afford the pricier fields. :slight_smile:

56 Likes

Thank you for a nice reply and not a mean one lol, I actually quite appreciate it, other people just bash me saying don’t comment that, but really, hats off to you for being respectful

31 Likes

:eyeglasses: :ok_hand:

27 Likes

You noticed haha!!! I was waiting to see who does :slight_smile:

I was telling the Captain that this artwork is Fab! Lol…

19 Likes

The artwork for this is fucking incredible! lol

Also, can someone share the results of the test photos? Pretty please

12 Likes

I’m going to buy it after I finish my current goals. This is a must have for me.

7 Likes

Now captain has to make a super soldier serum (Captain America) as well LOL!

10 Likes

also hinting at a release of the Sapien Medicine sunglasses??

10 Likes

Definitely the artwork is wonderful Maoshan! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I really liked seeing her! On the other hand it is an incredible job and each wonderful creation of the SM team is worth every dollar if they were much more expensive still all that would be wonderful to pay, although I would like to be excused if this comment is something that everyone already knows. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

12 Likes

That would so cool. UV400 protection, at the same time making you see the potential of good in all humans or situations.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy: you said it.

But also

from Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue:

235: Your prayers to change your life have been heard and answered by the ascended masters, who are helping you rearrange your life in healthy ways.

4 Likes

Does it work for hair regrow or only for fast hair growth?
does it help for regrow heir on bald patches?

2 Likes

jajajajaja la bestia xD