The Legendary Hair Serum

Includes hair loss version 3.0? There is no Links in description pointing it…

1 Like

Both there are fields included that battle Alopecia.

3 Likes

So i have used this for around 2 weeks now. My initial experience:

I have had hair loss due to stress and things I’ve done that took a toll on my body. So my hair has had some damage in the recent years.

Using this initially i cut my hair to 1on top and skin fade on sides. I listened to this first day 3-4 times, felt immediate tingles on scalp and even my cheek stubble for some reason. After 3 days i realised my hair had grown so bloody fast and it was appearing thicker. More hair basically but I thought maybe its just me…so im at work and my colleague whom cut his hair short with me (i learned to cut my own hair in lockdown lol) was shocked that mine had grown out so much. In 3 days!!! Then 5 days later i saw baby hairs on my hair line, not LOADS but still strange abundance of them haha.

This is a must get for who ever wants good looking hair and regeneration of hair. Its obviously got more to it - @Captain_Nemo always adds more benefits to it :joy::joy:

Overall thus far-

1. More hair on my scalp (regeneration)
  2. Baby hairs popping up
  3. Fast, fastest hair growth I’ve seen ever
  4. My hair colour seems much darker too, that could be due to jing in it lol
  5. Softer hair but only people with longer hair can justify that because my hair is short atm

Again, this is my experience thus far. Definitely will replace all old fields for me atleast. I might even get to have hair like @Zen soon :joy::joy: (i always wanted that look but hair wasn’t abundant enough)

43 Likes

Lmao, funny you say this a old coworker once told me (Zen I’m going to have that hair before the end of the year) dude didn’t grow an inch :sob: unlucky for him he didn’t know Dream.

This is awesome!!!

13 Likes

Haha yeah bro ur hairs the bomb man. Its got that tribal thing to it, love it. Soon to come :pray:t4::pray:t4::fire:

5 Likes

Hahaha I love the photo! :rofl::rofl: :100::+1::+1:

1 Like

What Color was your hair? You said it got darker…
Does this field remove gray/white and return hair to its natural colour?

2 Likes

Gonna Join to the Zen Hair Road :slight_smile:

(Mmm it seems i can Get Saiyan 3 too :smiley: )

Gonna Update in Two Weeks , how hairs are going !!

14 Likes

Show before pic show before pic :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

I too want to join the Zen hair style :joy_cat:. My hair needs deep guidance :sob::sob:.

Unfortunately I’ll need to pass on this field but ill make the most of shiny hair audio :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

Soon…

17 Likes
7 Likes

Can we see the results you said for this field from the 2 week test phase if it’s okay?

6 Likes

It has been 2 days , and i can notice this “fresh” sensation and hair feeling more soft :)

12 Likes

:point_up:

3 Likes

I had a visit to the barber , and the barber noticed my hair more "thicker " and smooth…
I see it more black more colorfull . :bomb: :boom:

About the baby hairs , not sure , there are a few but still progressing . :seedling:

My hair definetly seems better and fuller. :white_check_mark:

25 Likes

I agree completely.

2 Likes

I had some hairfall from dying my hair platinum blonde (three bleaches, it was NOT fun on my scalp). I got this serum and woah I can feel a buzz around my scalp. I’ve got a re-bleach treatment coming up next week and this will do the trick in making me survive since I want to keep this as my permanent hair color :)

8 Likes

Woah! That’s nice!

4 Likes

I need dis

my hair is naturally super thin and straight so if I’m getting thick curly hair like that it’s gonna really make my day

5 Likes