The Legendary Hair Serum

I wd b ok with either…as long as there is dense growth…:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Anyone with male pattern baldness using this?

4 Likes

I believe this is made specifically for anything related to hair. So from what I’m understanding it will grow hair at rapid rates and stop hair loss.

This is what it says in the description:

“This places a simulant of the chemical Dutasteride topically on the scalp, this helps with hair recovery and reduces the storage and buildup of DHT in the scalp. Guys suffering from specific DHT-affected male pattern baldness have experienced fast and remarkable results sometimes. (it only targets the scalp, no effects elsewhere on the body).”

10 Likes

Yes you are right indeed.

I was asking mainly for feedback from people with diagnosed androgenic alopecia that are currently using this field :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

My hair became a lot darker, coarser and thicker with this serum. Much less hair fall. It’s insane really because I never had this texture in my life, I love it.

22 Likes

Yeee @45stars and I where talking and sharing that , also suggested me that gray 2.5 recovery could be the perfect combo for this ,
it works fast some baby hairs , and the affro empire its coming … :muscle:

10 Likes

Yeah the new grey hair field is actually great for thickness/balding of hair. The aspects within it are a generic recovery of the hair as well.

15 Likes

Pics pics pics

6 Likes

I didn’t even take any pics from before. I will take some in 2 weeks. Maybe put my recent pics to compare lol

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @SammyG @Captain_Nemo Hi Mao, Sam and Dream,

Do you know if there is an aspect of this field that also reverts gray hairs? or is it just for thicker, shiny hair growth?

3 Likes

Not sure on that one!! Captain can clarify.

But we do have this audio by the way:

8 Likes

Thanks, Mao! I’ll tag Dream in my post as well.

Yes, I saw the Grey 2.5 audio but was hoping that this Legendary Hair Serum would include it. Then it will only be ONE audio to listen to. :smile:

8 Likes

Yoooo I thought it’s 23 Dollars and I was about to buy it, but I just got a mini heart attack when I realized it’s $235 :joy: and I was like “Ayooooo???”

7 Likes

I’ve made that mistake before,.I think with blueprint lol
It was.still worth it :+1::joy:

5 Likes

This turned out pretty well

usually when I get a haircut my scalp is visible due to how thin my hair is, this really solved the issues and my hair has never been this dark or thick in my life. I didn’t think it was even possible!

@Captain_Nemo is it possible for you to have an addition to this specially for the eyebrows/eyelashes? I have less than dense hair around there and it’d be an amazing addition to this serum to have an option for eyebrow and eyelash growth as well

18 Likes

may i see your whole playlist?

1 Like

I value my privacy and decline, sorry

8 Likes

How long have you listened to it?

1 Like

five weeks

1 Like

I’ve seen your hair turned out really nice with all the dyes and bleach! How has your hair been holding up with the field? Does it repair bleach damage and the like? I’m asking because I’ve been dying my hair for years now and it wasn’t until my last dye that I’ve finally decided to… love my hair differently:D

I’ve noticed with Shiny and Revitalized hair it works better with the virgin parts of it but not so much with the dyed ones.

5 Likes