The Legendary Hair Serum

The roots got a lot thicker so I think that’s protecting a lot of my hair from hairfall. As a result too my hair doesn’t feel dried out so this really helped with that!

9 Likes

Can this cause hair shedding kinda like finasteride or rogaine supplements?

I did not experiment that

3 Likes
4 Likes

I think I’m experiencing a shedding phase cuz I been noticing less hair on the sides and top of my head

2 Likes

Can I listen The legendary hair serum along with Plasma combo 3,???

3 Likes

Yeah :)

They’d work synergistically

2 Likes

For some reason, at the beginning of listening, I felt a tingling sensation in my scalp, but after 3 weeks listen the tingling didn’t feel anymore,

This goes for all fields, just cuz something tingles doesn’t mean it’s working or not working. All fields will work regardless of what feeling you get (with consistent listening of course)

4 Likes

Do you feel tingling when listen this field?

1 Like

Did you?

To me you dont seem to have any hair problems at all :wink:

1 Like

Nah bro i loose it sometimes due to stress lol

3 Likes

That is quite normal actually, even during seasonal changes…
If they dont regrow thinner there’s no problem

2 Likes

I’ve a bit more receded hairline and I’m just 23👀… did this regrow some hair on hairline?

Yeah hundred percent. It does help bro

Use it and you can loop too

7 Likes

So yeah, this was me (in case you couldn’t figure it out)

Basically, it supercharged the results I was already getting from duarestristed (? :crazy_face:) Scalp and negentopic hair x5, maybe 10x. (Both free)

Baby hairs would sprout up in a “crop” overnight like waiting for corn to grow, and then a few days later, be fully grown.

Note: I’m not a person who’s constantly looking in the mirror, and your mileage may vary depending on what the causes of your hair issues are.

30 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too

My hairline just fills up so fast when you use it consistently.

9 Likes

Your initial review really said it all. Same experiences as me.

And I forgot to add the hair being thicker, more filled in, stronger, yet softer, in general.
Maybe more so than any time than in my life.
Just as you noticed.

So yeah, all good stuff.

20 Likes

Im going back to listening to this again properly!

Plus the music is so nice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes