The Dutasterided Scalp: New Release

5-20% is pretty big scale lol. Finasteride is FDA approved i dont think it goes up to 20% its probably under 5%

I did weight in your special “knowledge” and design ways. But still came in to conclusion that that this is a tail event you can have a blind spot to :grin:

of course I’m open to being enlightened as well

1 Like

Tried Dopamine Repair yet? It’s the chemical/emotion that makes something feel rewarding.

1 Like

Just a question, if I’m sharing files with my family then I should share it in .mp3 correct?

Has anyone had noticeable results with this audio? I’m currently using Hair Growth Booster x3, Shiny and Revitalized x3, and Dutasteride x3 each day. Results online of people taking this drug orally are very promising in say 6 - 12 months. I wonder if the audio possibly works faster?

This is helping me with my male and female patterned hair loss. It started at age 55 (post menopausal) after a BIG emotional shock. How I play this stack
ONCE A DAY:

Plasma Mitochondria X3 in a row, followed by
D. Scalp X2-3 in a row, followed by
Shiny & Revitalized Hair X3 in a row

Since I am hypothyroid I play when I wake up:
Thyroid Healing and Regeneration x3 in a row

I saw a difference playing the first 3 daily after a few weeks, when I added the Thyroid one, the amount of regrowth increased.

Result: increase in the amount of (non-vellus) hair growing on my scalp, especially the top. The sides of my forehead and in front of my ears also filling in. Not so much the very frontal top forehead hairline, which is very tempermental and stubborn!

I dont play the Hair Growth Booster because my hair has always grown pretty fast.

14 Likes

people like my hair a lot maybe its the hair cut also. my hairline is resurrecting

4 Likes

3X a day morning or night?

SO as I wrote it (above), is as I listen to them and ONLY do that ONCE a day.

It doesnt matter time of day. I prefer earlier in the day (before late afternoon) because of the Plasma Mitochondria.

The Thyroid Regeneration is always one of the first audios I listen to.

1 Like

Try childlike wonder

please give a video sequence that you listen to a lot?

I do this once a day
Just what I wrote in the post.

A little bit after waking up I listen to Thyroid Regeneration X3 in a row (because I am hypothyroid)

Thank you

Do only people with baldness use this or anybody can? And what does this basically do it thickens the hair or something?

Audio helps neutralize DHT.
it is for those who wish to reduce or stop the damaging effects of DHT on hair growth.

3 Likes

I notice that there are small hair growth on the bald area of my hair. it’s a good sign :grin:.

5 Likes

Is the effect of this field permanent? If I have hair loss and it is due to excessive DHT on my scalp, I understand that Dutasterided Scalp will reduce the DHT from my scalp and hair regrowth will occur. After lets say some time like one month or two months I regain all lost hair and stop listening to it. Is it possible that since my body is producing excessive DHT, the DHT will accumulate in the scalp and hair will start falling again ?
So my question is does this reduce the DHT in my scalp as long as I listen to it OR does it eliminate the storage & buildup of excessive DHT in my scalp permanently ?

1 Like

Think of it as the drug… without any side effects🙂

Does d.scalp have any protection? Their side-effects in not very appealing to MEN.

It has already been discussed

4 Likes