The Legendary Hair Serum

A little rare extra care lets you have it in all its glare :D

(Seriously just add it lol) those pills ain’t having no stem cells in them :))

3 Likes

i am currently listening to the following:-

shiny and revitalized hair
stem cells targeted to hair
the dutasterided scalp
lymphatic effusion
enhanced blood circulation

4 Likes

I think I might add this next month. I do not want to make my playlist too long.

2 Likes

Being absolutely compassionate towards your sentiment and with all due respect, if this is so hard on you that makes you think about that, then you urgently need to focus on mental health and strengthening your emotional core. Before or along trying to fix the hair problem because all that stress, self-conscious insecurity etc directly and STRONGLY affect the health of the hair.

15 Likes

It’s also time to find a new circle of friends if this is true. Unreal.

I know the pain is real right now, but work through this a day at a time and you’ll come out better than ever, regardless of what’s happening on your scalp. Just follow the suggestions given here and start to develop that Faith muscle. It gets easier with practice

16 Likes
6 Likes

Just to make sure. Did you actually buy the field on your own or have you got it through trading or buying it with a friend for a lesser price?

Because remember there are certain protections.

14 Likes

I really need to get a field for hair regrowth … loads of hairfall in last two years.
So I have certain questions regarding this field:

1. Is it equally useful for females ? In the description it’s written they have taken some parts from frivolous album which is for male only… although it does say it’s safe for both genders and yet I haven’t seen reviews from any female in this thread.
  2. Hairfall ver 3 has mixed reviews and many people have reported more hairfall from it so I am not sure if ver 3 is included in it … hopefully not. I wanted to try version 2 but it’s no longer on YouTube and Patreon one people say is different.
  3. The links in the description directs to some straighten nose field @Captain_Nemo … kindly look into it. There is some confusion about all the fields included in this serum.

Thanks for clarifying friends

1 Like

For male only?? Which one?

It’s not mentioned in the description so I guess its not

Its a link to the frivolous album, in it you can find shiny revitalized hairs that is included here

2 Likes

Frivolous

1 Like

I remember Silverzuzu had an amazing review on it! I used it myself consistently for 2-3 months and while I don’t have a problem with hair loss, I noticed how my shower clump was so much less. It’s also a very fast acting field… the only one other than stem cells to face, scalp, and neck to have helped with my hair big time!

See @SilverZuzu feedback here:

8 Likes

Also I don’t have this field yet but I think it has some Muscle beyond Limits kinda magic ;) :mage:

3 Likes

Nose straightener
Shiny hairs
Bone strengthener
3 ginsengs

Theres nothing only for males :wink:

4 Likes

You are right @akkar … I confused it with the album ‘nothing firvolous’ lol :joy:

1 Like

You dont want beard I suppose :mage:

2 Likes

does this reverse grey hair?

:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this :blush:

1 Like

Thanks again … I was most concerned about this… don’t want to loose whatever is left specially when my wedding is approaching :)

1 Like

Well dont want to scare you but shedding can still happens even with dutasteride…
Thin hairs have to fall before thicker ones regrow…

I didnt experienced any allarming shedding with this but maybe you can try the free audios first

2 Likes