The Legendary Hair Serum

Thank you for the detailed answer…

i dont have of those fields :joy:
i will go for the Serum first for now, and maybe blueprint next month…thanks again.

5 Likes

Is there any link between sex and hair loss? I have male pattern baldness and every time I have sex I notice my hair seems less.

1 Like

Then you could try listening to Jing and ojas after sex.

8 Likes

some experimented no losses of energy after SOUL RESTORATION CoRE SToRAGE :fire: :volcano:

you may want to test this and that suggestion! :cyclone: :seedling: :rewind: :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

I have listened to sould resotration core after sex and in 3-4 listens, I feel normal again. it really works, but no effect on hair.

5 Likes
2 Likes

3 months of listening still no change

:pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::sob::cry::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::cry::sob::sob::sob::cry::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::cry::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob::cry::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::sob:

2 Likes

Why so many sad smileys ??

1 or 2 would have been enough for us to understand that you have no results.

Sorry if that sounds offensive, expressing yourself like this makes you sound like a teenager in crisis :persevere:.

It would be nice if you made an effort to give us details.

Some people will be able to give you advice later.

3 Likes

sometimes I think of suicide, this baldness makes people insult me,

For the changes or physical improvement it is not necessary to be satisfied only with the fields, it is necessary to take into account other parameters to create the change.

Food is a very important detail.

To have healthy and abundant hair, you need a diet rich in:

• proteins for strength
  • vitamins of group B to make them grow
  • iron to avoid falling
  • sulfur and zinc to strengthen them.

A physical activity allows a good circulation of the blood to provide the minerals and vitamins necessary for the growth and vitality of the hair.

I indicated on a previous post that stress and severe emotional shock can cause hair loss.

12 Likes

I understand man it must not be easy for you
you will get there with perseverance !!!

For your own good, you have to move away from this kind of person who brings you nothing positive. feed on all that is positive!

13 Likes

A positive spirit, a healthy and lively food, a positive entourage who loves you as you are, a regular physical activity … if you put in place all these aspects indicated, you will have results for the growth of your hair more quickly :wink:

10 Likes

@Shanty why don’t you listen to the thyroid and get your hormones balanced! Thyroid is key for hair regeneration

5 Likes

Here is another tip for you @Shanty

Listen to Autoimmune reversal before listening to the Thyroid Regen, and after Thyroid regen listen to the antioxidant field (the original one, not ALA, not Glutathione, not Grey hair 2.5). Keep at it for couple weeks and thank me later (well thank @Captain_Nemo, not me lol)

You don’t need any other hair fields, if anything, than just add dutasterided scalp but other than that, you will be set. I am no doctor and don’t aspire to be one but from common sense I see that the root cause of your hair thinning is something related to hormones. God bless now, I have complete faith you will get a nice set of thick hair

3 Likes

It’s all materialistic, the moment you stop caring of what other people think of you, you will have complete freedom.

2 Likes

I have male pattern baldness. I do not have thyroid regen. do you think the autoimmune reversal and antioxidant field would help in that?

thyroid regen is free lol on youtube Thyroid Healing and Regeneration - YouTube

1 Like

And even without the thyroid regen yes it would work but thyroid regen is there to balance out your hormones

3 Likes

Sorry typo error. I meant to say I have male pattern baldness but no thyroid problem.

That’s fine, don’t worry