The Edge Cyberpunk tribute

The Edge (Cyberpunk Tribute) by Energetic Alchemy - DistroKid

these are just atmospheric to provide a feel and sync with the game/ the place, the vibes

Just a fun thing

50 Likes

Who is ready for this field ? (Tomorrow) :musical_note:

I was an human chained
With no awarenesses on my mind
And now Iā€™m getting cooler
My heart itā€™s growing warmer all high vibes ā€¦

:gear:

Summary

Dont Wake Lucy

Whats your point of view

10 Likes

Bakiiii!
@AkiraTheWild this is from edgerunners??

Whatā€™s up human :sunglasses:
My chakras are tingling

6 Likes

Of course my panther friend. :paw_prints: :yum:

You see this is something really good man.

let me please your crystal ears. while the faes carrying the waves into your brain and let you explode in this blend of music and negentropy my friendo.

5 Likes

:yellow_heart::white_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

20 Likes

Canā€™t believe I missed this

:fire:

Iā€™m sure this will do wonder for creativity

Makes me wanna watch the animatrix again

6 Likes

I need to listen to these fields before or while playing video games, while watching movies, anime, etc. or before sleep, lol - who knows what crazy stuff Iā€™ll dream about (?).

3 Likes

hmmmm
i remember i had the matrix trilogy DVD box, and animatrix was there as a bonus, it was pretty cool actually

2 Likes

It still is, you can watch it on YouTube :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Page 2>

Updated: added vid

City Lightsā€¦
1st listen = Itā€™s as if i jumped into a VR-like-1st person perspective

I had visual of something like this but with more magenta-violet hues and less lighting, almost reminds me of Ghost in The Shell -referring to the live action one btw but plan to watch the anime and possibly read the manga after Gunmm / Alita Battle Angel (loved the story :yellow_heart:) & Blade Runner

Source and 3d renderings
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lnqZG

The visual flashed so fast that i didnā€™t grasp the details, as a result it was all a blur, so maybe slowing down perception of time may help + visual processing + brain stacks + possibly ā€˜3rd eyeā€™ + repeat listen

Page 2>

5 Likes

Updated Nov 11: *Fenrir? *Direwolf?
<Page 1 | Page 3 >

I felt driven for a 2nd focused listen.
PS. Never heard of Edgerunner

The first was by speaker. This by IEMs

Same spot as before
It almost feels like iā€™m dreaming vividly / lucid dreamingā€¦ maybe experiment

• Synthesia
  • DMT from Album Two
  • Neptune from Conjunction of Spheres album
Energetic / physical sensations
  • Temporal-Parietal region on both sides of head
  • Third eye
  • Right part of my brain area activated more than left at one point, then felt sensations in center-front-middle of skull (stimulating the prefrontal cortex?) + brain hemispheres (corpus callosum)

More Intense Visuals

Dropped down into what seemed like a large underground tunnel / sewage but darker and without stalagmites and stalactites (rock formations)

*Fenrir? *Direwolf? (Iā€™m not sure / vaguely remember if its body somewhere was chained / bound) Aggressive dog? Beast? Hellhound? with a pair of red eyes in the darkest part of the corridor/tunnel?

A figure / me? Jump-kicking 1x with one leg at the beast. Started on the left hand side, with the creature on right

As soon as the foot hit the creature, shards of grey-black; lackluster, concrete material exploded

I was slightly perturbed for a secā€¦ my ego took over and shook the whole imagery offā€¦ again

3rd listen visuals

Back facing the beast (Shadow work?)
It had its mouth wide open, teeth white, and i somehow -relatively in my pov - shrinked and flew into its mouth (swallowed me whole?)

Instead of darkness itā€™s a cave with stalactites and stalagmites. ā€¦ shades; gradients; hues of orange, greys, blacks, almost like a sunset on a desert

I couldnā€™t help but smile in awe and think to myself in a sense ā€˜what the heck is this? Wow this is insaneā€™. The imagery faded out when i lost focus, so once moreā€¦

Back on concrete

ā€¦Fast streaks / light trails, like timelapses of car lights on highways / streets at night or timelapse of the starry sky but with more variations of color; rainbow-like
city streets highways lights cars subtlestrokes
20221104_162331

The lights then took form, bent into a sort of Fishbowl, 360 degree

fc9d1c7b1f40ee074db3ba4e75cecaec6ea40124

a bit like the depictions of animations of black holes
black hole

but less ā€˜aggressiveā€™ and more linear & parallel
lights orbit

I guess you could say that weā€™re ā€˜bendingā€™ reality and embracing the ā€˜voidā€™ as well as ā€˜lightā€™

6 Likes

<Page 2 (Currently unable to post again due to the 3 reply limit until someone comes along)

Update 2 - Jan 30 2023:

Donā€™t Wake Lucy - Review 2

This was the only song - er field - that stopped a tsunami of emotional turmoil within meā€¦

Older reviews

:information_source: I forgot to mention i was listening to a DESNA combo before all this: Psychic Liberation + Grace + Regeneration + Unconconscious Clutter? So that may explain the tsunami

Donā€™t Wake Lucy

1st and 2nd listen
ā€¦ i f_____g cried. Idk why Speculating it might be the f_____g anime, manā€¦ was that like a compilation of everything in 1 sitting?

Even a friend of mine said that Lucy reminded them of me. I need to watch that. It felt like a track for me because I felt comforted AF and somehow had someā€¦ romantic, steamy visuals :sweat_smile: ehem! :laughing:

All while i was in the middle of doing physical work and i probably shouldā€™ve listened to my inner compass to hold off on it because that was a sudden tear-jerk-:ocean:-of-emotions. Iā€™m astounded and shocked

A Touch of Voodoo

1st listen
Intense with a bit of tribal / indiginous vibes.
Felt like i could have a bit of fight in meā€¦ somewhat of a rebellious nature and deep ā€˜ancientā€™ soulful culture to it it seemed. I canā€™t make out the details just yet.

Thank you for these tracks.

Perhaps iā€™ll spoil myself the series after i go through these

A Touch of Voodoo - Jan 7

A more casual listen (5x) while doing chores
I had some fun with this one. I felt called to suddenly. Sucked that i could only listen on my right ear for nowā€¦

Skull? A bit like this

Same feelings/exp as the previous review

Symbolism of death? Noā€¦ not quite fully it, it seems. More than that. Transformation? Evolution? Like a sort of passing on and honoring of ancestral lessons / ritual

Went with the rythm a lot, especially in my heart center which dragged to the lower cores (seemed to have opened up more the more repeat listens i do). I was in tune and timely in my actions. It was easier for me going with the flow as one with the music. I had an easier time ā€˜expressingā€™ ā€¦ my soul?

Almost seemingly ā€˜undergroundā€™ or ā€˜hiddenā€™ or ā€˜hush hushā€™

Previous fields that may be influencing my experience that i can remember currently:
Luck and Probability Alteration
Spiritual Growth States of Being

7 Likes

(I just remembered the song when thinking ā€œI came alongā€ xD)

I listen to this track often. Seems to have a bit of a emotional pick me up or smth. It is more of a background thing than something applied to you. The fields are ambiences after all.

I wished fields worked that well for meā€¦maybe they do but I often donā€™t listen to them if Iā€™m doing other thingsā€¦except for automated workouts or some energy-raising fields (like ampk, plasma charged mito, or superhuman mutant).

Best field to listen to before meditating to any other.

2 Likes

Bumping this. I love the visuals on this when i set my intentions of bringing the field into being. So many light shows

3 Likes

Could someone please list the benefits of each field but like for a dumb person to understand.:rofl:?

Sorry i just canā€™t keep up with artistic poetic take.i l really enjoy those descriptions They are beutiful and so pleasant to read but i need a simple staitfoward description what each field does.:pray:

I never even tried this album :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like