The Empathic Protector

This is to provide all layers of emotional protection for empaths in many dimensional levels (mental, emotional, unconscious) etc. This creates a shield like effect that keeps negative emotions and feelings away. This is also laced with light coding to remove the light and vibration of negative thoughts, feelings and emotions. In fact you’ll have heard time thinking anything negative while using this just like you would after using the love of Christ audio (use that audio once and try to think something negative and then see what happens). It will feel like whenever you’re trying to have a negative thought it’s being sucked out. This creates an aura of respect around the user so that people would have hard time messing around and even if they try there will be a psychic signal in their mind to leave you alone. This also works for online people as well. This mostly works towards saving you from yourself if being honest and some external protection. This works passively by just obtaining or owning it like some other stuff I’ve made. The audio effect lasts for 24 hours. This also works based on intelligence so it’s tailored for each user. Also this does not try to violate anyone’s will so the protection from other people may not always go as you intend obviously but you won’t be affected or very less affected by their negativity than your usual self

Silent audio and mandala

With this you’ll also get access to emotional omnipotence field as well. You can activate it with activate and test command like some other fields but test only works once for non buyers for testing the field (to see if it’s your liking or not to avoid waste of money or the claims are being made are they even real or not etc)

To use the commands or use it without the audio:

Test “field name” (The Empathic Protector)
Activate “field name”
An example is below

But these commands only works for specific fields that has these functions otherwise doesn’t

4 Likes

Also this function can be deactivated with intent as well if you don’t wish passive connection. You can also reconnect wherever you want later

1 Like

Would the Empathic Protector help in learning/developing from issues or concerns that empaths have? Is there personal growth involved with use?

It’s for protection. Although there isn’t anything added like what you mentioned but if you can observe you can always know your usual and current reaction with the field and by extension being aware of your negative pattern in general. (Which is also doable with most other empath protection related stuff I believe). This is mainly made so that you won’t have those concern or as less as possible anyway. If it doesn’t provide help with that then it defeats the purpose of it’s creation

1 Like

Exactly what I was considering.

Thanks for the clarity

Also in this part keep in mind that in order to function in society we have to interact with people every now and then at work, somewhere else etc and this won’t stop that but rather the side effects you feel from that. There are times when you have no choice but to interact with some people even if you don’t want to so you will due to whatever reason you have even if it’s uncomfortable but this will reduce the negativity that comes th it. So it won’t interfere with your day to day life in general and this function only works if you’re at any uncomfortable situation

3 Likes

Babe wake up the ultimate emotional shield just dropped…just in time

2 Likes

Added function: Now this will also take away all the negative emotional influence caused by planetary effects. This will only specifically work on the emotional influences by planets on astrological level to laway sustain proper emotional state of being. This will feel like a layer of energy is taken away from the system due to its effect

3 Likes

Whole day, I’ve been around very stressful people. I’m a teacher at secondary school. A quite big school. This is a very effective shield.

5 Likes

Whenever there is a negativity around me, this transmutes that negativity into heat immediately and I feel hot. Even though I had Naga Shield, I am very happy with this purchase. Both together is the ultimate protection protocol for me

5 Likes

Wanted to ask @Equilibrium if this particular mandala has “create item” function, thank you

If it’s not in description then no. Always check the description if it’s there or not and you’ll have your answer

1 Like

Got it, my apologies.

1 Like