The Energetic Salt Cleanse

Cleanse yours energy with salt, is an old tradition but very effective and removing stuck energetic debris and just feeling better. Slat cleanse is why ocean baths usually have you feeling great after, or just a salt soak in the tub. This does the same in an energetic way. You may even feel a bit of salt taste in your mouth. Use as you may need.

There wasn’t a dedicated thread for this yet. There are lots of threads mentioning this via search.

16 Likes

Your note comes just in time for me! Thank you! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This one it’s quite powerful! I was feeling some weird headache due to some bad energy that was surrounding me since a week ago, I did played 2x and Wowww!, all gone!.

7 Likes

That’s a good one . I listen often . Helps with constipation.

3 Likes

Lol really? Interesting!

2 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness4 days ago

I release distractions
I am focused I am disciplined
I am on a strong foundation :white_heart:

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness4 days ago

I cleanse and purify and renew my mind body subconscious mind spirit soul energy bank account environment career relationship with myself and my phone and my habits and routine & mindset

profile_pic

Divinelove6 days ago

Grateful

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness7 days ago

I trust the process :white_heart::moneybag::moneybag:

profile_pic

I release imposter syndrome , negative self talk, bad habits & fears

profile_pic

I break the cycle

profile_pic

Ezekiel C7 days ago

I was feeling bad after a really bad dream and listening to this several times helped restore my energy.
I am lucky it was just a dream for me. It is a reality for too many people :cry:

profile_pic

Divinelove9 days ago

Grateful :rainbow::pray::sparkles::rainbow::blossom::watermelon::rose::sparkles:

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness10 days ago

I release insecurities confusion trauma & distractions. I am now focused and happy & healthy I am nurturing myself amen

profile_pic

I trust and allow the lord in my heart

profile_pic

I cleanse myself of negative self talk, the past , cycles, sugar , foods that don’t suit me , lack & acne

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness15 days ago

I am independent from trauma and past ways of thinking. I trust myself

profile_pic

Jude Morales24 days ago

Powerfully wise words from Sapien in the (more…):heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness25 days ago

I am protected from drama and victimhood. I stand tall in my power

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousnessa month ago

I am grounded in my identity & am free from imposter syndrome and holding myself back . I embrace the mystery . I am renewed . Amen

profile_pic

I shift my attention energy and focus towards my abundance my beauty my health my new routine my discipline and strength and my career . I am committed to my inner child and to my career. I trust my heart . Amen

profile_pic

I set my intention to cleanse myself of bad habits and addictions. I release anxiety and trust my wisdom and intuition. I let go and let god. I am in my prime time. Amen

profile_pic

I shift my attention focus and energy towards what makes me happy and I trust the process. Amen

profile_pic

I embrace a renewal with my finances my career my beliefs my confidence and stability within myself and grounded balanced open hearted energy amen :white_heart:

profile_pic

I cleanse my mind of others energies and thoughts . I am grounded and unshakeable in my relationship with myself . I am grateful. Thank you :nazar_amulet:

profile_pic

I release resistance and lack . I am focused and take action on my inner vision. Amen

profile_pic

I cleanse and purify and renew my intuition, dopamine pathways , my abundance timelines, finances, space , energy, mind body and spirit from all energy vampires , overstimulation, overthinking, anxiety, trauma , fear & doubt. I transmute this energy into pure love & grounded energy . Amen :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::pray:t3::crystal_ball:

profile_pic

Hina Khodiyaraa month ago

Thank you. This track is much appreciated. Have a good one :)

profile_pic

I cleanse and purify myself of addictions bad habits my past identity others energies , all energies that are not of the Holy Spirit. Amen

profile_pic

Lilac Kittya month ago

For the record if ur “friends” r jealous or if they r the ones sending the hate/negativity-they are NOT ur real friends! This includes family members. Anybody 4 whatever reason that sends ill wishes are Not true supporters or team players. So cleanse ur energy then protect it by limiting their access to u. We all deserve to have genuine support.

profile_pic

I release distractions and low vibrational energies and others jealously and traumas. I am grounded I have clarity . I am stable. I am confident . I am grounded in my identity and in reality . I am balanced in spirituality and practicality . I am creating from my dark feminine energy. My pain is my power . I am in alignment with my inner vision . I embrace change and take action

profile_pic

xsirena zinc orunmillaa month ago

Iron overload

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness2 months ago

I am safe

profile_pic

I let go and let god. I am protected amen

profile_pic

Amen

profile_pic

Aramco student yay2 months ago

:candle::candle::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::otter::otter::otter::diya_lamp::diya_lamp::diya_lamp:

profile_pic

Mary Pat2 months ago

I have Chronic Fatigue and definitely felt some energy. Thanks so much.

profile_pic

Penelope Sanchez2 months ago

Anyone else taste salt while listening?

profile_pic

M172 months ago

I want to express deep gratitude towards your channel and your work it has been helping to change my life for the better❤

profile_pic

flavia flava2 months ago

Wow this is so strong! I feel great immediately. Thank you so much :pray:t5:

profile_pic

philips john2 months ago

我前两次听的时候没效果,到第三次时觉得嘴里很咸,整整持续了一个多小时。之后我每次听都觉得整个人非常放松,想睡觉,躺着听甚至能感觉到身体离开床。有几次听完直接睡着了。

profile_pic

M172 months ago

Feels amazing!

profile_pic

M172 months ago

Thank you for you work,it so so appreciated :heart:

profile_pic

Perfectly Organized2 months ago

got a salty taste in my mouth for this

profile_pic

Fleur Clarysse2 months ago

Does anyone know what Sapien videos can prevent decay and putrefaction of a body? I have a cat who died hiding in my apartment and I need time to clear out several hiding places to find his body! I live in this apartment and have physical difficulties. Thank you for your help.

profile_pic

lovelyvibesonly3 months ago

I can feel it !!!

profile_pic

Amy scarlet3 months ago

WHAT WHATT?? 30 SEC AND I FELT MY MOUTH AND THROAT SALTY :astonished:

profile_pic

siren3 months ago

:white_heart:

profile_pic

eh3 months ago (edited)

I like to listen to this before bed, so relaxing that it makes me sleep like a baby!!

profile_pic

N Pagli 53 months ago

This works so well

profile_pic

Slugga Showdown4 months ago

Sapien i just want to say how greatly i thank you. your page is my #1 go to for frequency. please stay pure and true, and you will always be divinely protected and supported. thank you for all the lives you are improving by doing what you love.

profile_pic

Divinelove4 months ago

Thank you :sparkles:

profile_pic

OnlyDkef 4 months ago

i was wondering can you make a video to remove hexes or dark energy

profile_pic

mateo colemitt4 months ago

Does anyone know how to remove the effects of telepathy or energy communication that these audios gave me?

profile_pic

Thomas5 months ago

So good you can taste the salt.

profile_pic

Nikhil Jones5 months ago

Day 3

profile_pic

Nikhil Jones6 months ago

day one

profile_pic

Asiate6 months ago

Small Disclaimer: helped me a lot but dropped my pottasium levels. I work with vitamin & mineral testing and after 2 days i had very low k levels. So drink coconut water with this or have bananas

profile_pic

Bir Sin6 months ago

Works like a charm with mucus. Everytime I have a cold, stuffed nose or cough this helps immediately. Thank you so much :heart:

profile_pic

Let this channel attract only love and good vibes.7 months ago

Good morning

profile_pic

inLoveAndLight7 months ago (edited)

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dream. Wonderful. Love it :heart:

profile_pic

Rishitha D7 months ago

:white_heart::seedling:

profile_pic

Positive all8 months ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Lashook9 months ago

Blessing :pray: Gratitude :sunflower::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Manulito Dagasdas9 months ago

How many times a week to listen this sub???

profile_pic

Santosh Adhikari10 months ago

Not anyone ask about it also cleansing the space or not people only worried about their crystals not their space where they are live.

profile_pic

Earth Goddess Uchechi10 months ago

Feels amazing my body is grateful

profile_pic

V Richards10 months ago

Relight my fire…thats what this does

profile_pic

bosandarosa year ago

I play this wonderful music for my dogs. I like it because it sounds like The Last of Us.

profile_pic

Be Taylora year ago

Made me feel like a Salty Dog…tasted salt for days…Yes, I like it!!!:sunglasses::palm_tree::two_hearts:

profile_pic

Be Taylora year ago

It feels almost humid like I have been in the water at the beach. Listening a second time and I feel salt in my nose…ThIs feels so good…Thank you!!!

profile_pic

Claudia Ca year ago

Immediately felt some upliftment…positive energy…

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago (edited)

I decided to give this a try even though I’m already very well salted. Physical salt cleanses are used to detoxify the body, although it turns out that the reason why they need them is that they are salt deficient and the majority of people are, due to the brainwashing from the medical cabal that they have been afflicted with. Amusingly, if you do the exact opposite of what these devils tell you, you will optimize. So they tell you to eat less salt, and this does make you more not less ill, and accumulating toxins is just part of the detriment. The cabal ignores science that does not increase their profits and they make more money when people are made more ill, which has them ignoring good science and concocting bad science, which is necessary because they are always on the wrong side of the truth.

For instance, they rely on junk science to promote salt restriction, trumpeting meaningless reductions in blood pressure and ignoring the negative side of this completely. We did a study on salt intake which clearly showed that those in the bottom quadrant of of salt intake had the highest mortality, and the quadrant with the highest intake had the lowest mortality. A medical authority dared question his profession’s approach based on this, but was quickly silenced, because they seek more illness, and less is just bad for business. I do restrict salt, but only to the extent that something tastes too salty, which is also the most beneficial approach for your health.

profile_pic

n wa year ago

It’d just a pity you don’t convert the music to the pitch you’re playing in background. Surely that would be possible? Seems weird to overlay the effective tone with standard pitched music. Doesn’t that counteract the effect?

profile_pic

Be Still And Lovea year ago

Thanks so much for this purification meditation. It’s the perfect length for me, I have been using it to charge my bath water but also after I get off the bus or train I’ll play it on my phone as I walk home to clean my energy field from all the various vibrational frequencies I encountered and it’s just so easy to integrate into my daily spiritual energetic protection program.

profile_pic

chilluh :raised_back_of_hand:a year ago

:japanese_ogre:

profile_pic

s pa year ago

Sneezed as soon as I heard this xD

profile_pic

Pigeoneer Toya year ago

Many say they tasted the salt. I don’t, but about the 4-5 time listening to this on loop I “feel” the salt, not as a taste but more of a smell, a sensation that I’m perceiving through my nose. Interesting! Don’t get discouraged from comments. We all get the benefits but we also perceive them in different ways, some people don’t sense them at all, it doesn’t mean you’re not improving. Some feel it immediately while others will notice by listening longer. Each case is different so pls don’t compare yourself, don’t put yourself down if you’re not feeling what others refer. Keep going :sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Bridgatina555a year ago

So am I crazy or do I taste salt!? This is amazing :weary::heart:

profile_pic

Ay Jaya year ago

Hello Dream Seed, I heard an energy healing worker saying that frequent use of salt to cleanse aura leads to weaker aura thus it should be used with caution. what’s your opinion ; does Salt cleansing through energetically programmed audio could have same affect or its safe

profile_pic

fucua year ago

Probably the best one ever

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalista year ago

Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Hicham Bena year ago

P

profile_pic

fucua year ago

My cat’s love it :joy:

profile_pic

Mr Avatara year ago

:wave::wave::wave:Special Request, for SODIUM TETRA BORATE (BORAX). Reason: a bioweapon made of a silicon fungi morgellons, is spreading, its very hard to remedy. The lead scientist that confirmed this, said boron is the treatment.:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

patricia bareiroa year ago

:pray:

profile_pic

shreea year ago

Can we charge crystal through this amethyst

profile_pic

SHESABOSSNEWS reporter :lips: :lips:a year ago

:heart: :heart:

profile_pic

Jirachia year ago (edited)

They say salt really does break up negative energy so you just keep a bowl of salt in the corner of your room to keep the room cleansed. I always tend to feel really good after listening to this video several times to clear up my energy space and aura.

profile_pic

Carol B.2 years ago

How long do you listen before you taste salt?

profile_pic

elizabeth christine2 years ago

Thank you so much Dream Seeds :pray::cherry_blossom:

profile_pic

Nicola De Giuseppe2 years ago

Thank you very much. I wish you all the best.

profile_pic

Round blue eyes2 years ago

What does it mean if I don’t taste salt or feel anything when I use this? Listen to it twice and have no reaction of any kind mentioned by everyone here. I’m gonna continue to listen to this in loop to see if I can get the results mentioned here.

profile_pic

Riad Alam2 years ago

thanks

profile_pic

cupid’satelier2 years ago

Is there a difference between this salt cleanse and the energy body/aura deep clearing (both by Dreamseeds)? I’m new to spirituality so this is new to me. A reply from anyone who knows more wld be greatly appreciated <3

profile_pic

psychic psycho2 years ago (edited)

You should use this atleast once in a week 4-5 times to remove all the negative energy that people give they might be your friends or even someone in family and they can be jealous of your achievements intentionally or unintentionally so this also helps in removing that energy

profile_pic

Skee.Grae112 years ago

:heart::blue_heart::innocent:

profile_pic

Brenda Cayea2 years ago

Having trouble saving this at says it’s saved but it’s not on my YouTube list with my others

profile_pic

Sky2 years ago

I put the speaker against my throat and I immediately had a huge hiccup :)! Lol

profile_pic

Ghost2 years ago

Question, has any one had results from the tooth regeneration audio? Or any other audio that helped regenerate teeth or atleast prevents decay?

profile_pic

Nathanial M2 years ago

Does this take a blow to your hydration in any manner?

profile_pic

Aham Brahmasmi2 years ago (edited)

This is super powerful for cleansing negative energy. It is the real thing to get rid of black magic and all other negative stuff.

Deepest love and gratitude to Sapien for all your work. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

profile_pic

jed bautista2 years ago (edited)

Kosher salt ?

profile_pic

Tori’s ASMR & ENERGY HEALING :star2:2 years ago

I felt a really cool sensation at my lower back/spine area…
Amazing track, ty… :pray:t3:

profile_pic

HOMESOUNDSGOOD2 years ago

I taste the salt! This is amazing. Does anybody know if it might enhance magnesium levels in your body?

profile_pic

Kelly Knauth Brown2 years ago

I can taste salt

profile_pic

Mojca M2 years ago

amaaaazinggg

profile_pic

Mr X. X2 years ago

This is amazing just before bed and even better paired with Quadible Integrity’s Psychic defense.

profile_pic

Sirian Star Mermaid2 years ago

I got an ad for salt on this lol

profile_pic

Kelly Christine2 years ago

This gets rid of nausea

profile_pic

Teresa L Charvet2 years ago

Thank you!

profile_pic

Nation’s Man2 years ago

wow firstly I ignore it, then I let it so I felt huge energy of salt and I felt something on my body!!! Thank you.

profile_pic

spiritual being2 years ago

Can salt absorb emf?

profile_pic

Hanna2 years ago

I absolutely love this audio. Any time I have a headache or start to feel unwell I listen to this like 2-5 times and almost every single time my headache and sick feeling will go away. So grateful for this

profile_pic

Mima Hatimi2 years ago

Can this vidéo cleanse objects too like jewelry forexample? Thank you.

profile_pic

Sharon Ledbrook2 years ago

Thank you deeply appreciated anything that can clear my energy fields in spotify please. utube playing up. Thank you😇

profile_pic

Julian Solis2 years ago

Does anyone know a way to protect yourself from empath merging?

profile_pic

Joshua Tree2 years ago

Does this also cleanse my space?

profile_pic

Boundless Being2 years ago

:purple_heart::blue_heart:

profile_pic

aithaf2 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

Joshua Tree2 years ago

Curious: does this cleanse as deeply as the chakra deep cleaning video?

profile_pic

Manalee’s Art2 years ago

This made me sooo happy almost instantly. I was just smiling all by myself and yes could taste the salt also but mouth and throat felt dry too. This is pure alchemy!!! Thank you Sapien! :heart_eyes:

profile_pic

Swagota Dash2 years ago

Can your sapien medicine channel have music like this instead of those spooky musics?

profile_pic

Sohini Basak2 years ago

Ok so I was studying while it was playing in low volume and suddenly I felt Chilling on my skin! It’s weird and I don’t know what it’s meant. But it felt good. :roll_eyes::blush:

profile_pic

Iris Mou2 years ago

Thank you, Dream Seeds :heart::hibiscus:

profile_pic

elizabeth loxsley2 years ago

Why is there a charge for “blood purifier”?

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

I’m gonna put this on loop next time I talk to a toxic person.

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

“Service the work of your soul”
Love that!

profile_pic

Star Light2 years ago

Can this help with cleanse the body? Like from mucus…

profile_pic

Jonathan carter2 years ago

Aaaaaagh, my divine soul, this is sooooo needed in these times. This is positively amazing for eradicating negative thinking which made me realise just how much chatter we absorb from outside ourselves. People’s vibrations that are low can have a devastating effect on the spiritual empath, especially when directed with bad intent. This is a great blocker, a wonderfully empowering transmission. Thankyou, if only you could really feel the gratitude I have for you in my heart. Love and great blessings!.

profile_pic

Jakub Osada2 years ago

This works also well for cleansing crystals!

profile_pic

Chicken McNugget3 years ago

Can you make a field for strong energetic boundaries since some of us don’t really know how to set some?

profile_pic

Oh Domme3 years ago

I am a big skeptic and doubted this one, I got the effects of a salt cleanse and tasted salt in my mouth after the second one, good work sapien :)

profile_pic

She’s so business3 years ago

Thank you.

profile_pic

Shalini Gupta3 years ago

this is salt detox or what???

profile_pic

shofarian starfall3 years ago (edited)

Hadn’t showers in a day + and listening to this made me very apparent of how UNCLEAN I am in this moment. Not just physically either. . Wow haha

profile_pic

l3 years ago

Can this clear chakras?

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

I am here pissed and ungry, what’s the field to clean the right now emotion

profile_pic

Darryl Lowe3 years ago (edited)

What if you have high blood pressure, will this cause a problem?

profile_pic

Jean Mearns3 years ago

Thank you for sharing this , Salt also helps rid mucus in the body especially the lungs , throat areas etc this is amazing :grinning::pray:

profile_pic

Đ’erriec’s3 years ago (edited)

Does anyone know if this also works for cleaning objects?
(removing bad energy on objects like jewelry etc objects in general)

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Mom says it worked for her & I have that big smiles now. :heart:

profile_pic

horizon3 years ago

I use this for when I don’t want to shower

profile_pic

dhiren Boruah3 years ago

Does this remove sapien medicine videos results

profile_pic

Kyrsten Bean3 years ago

I ran out of Epsom salts a while back so this feels amazing, I’m dying without them. I can literally taste salt!

profile_pic

Star Light3 years ago

What is the song

profile_pic

Léon Persephon3 years ago

One minute and i can now taste salt in my lips :flushed:

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago (edited)

I would So much love to invite You and friends into real sauna and homemade salt scrub
so good…

profile_pic

Eva Victoria3 years ago

Thank you so much. I love this

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Please give us a new version of clean negative energy, I miss that video very much

profile_pic

audichunes3 years ago

This makes me swallow a lot, lol. I’m going to take a shower. Great feeling, and one of the best musical pieces—not sure if there’s a way to remove the audio-waveform-peaking gain, but I’ll enjoy this.

profile_pic

GBaker3 years ago (edited)

Feels like my whole insides gently shaking. Weird sensation. Only shower stall here but I put salt in spray bottle and spray self down til I get own place and can do tub salt baths. Next best thing if only shower stall.

profile_pic

Claire McGee3 years ago

For someone who does have a bathtub … Thankyou :rofl::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::rainbow::pray:t2:

profile_pic

fraoulitaa13 years ago

Thank you :relaxed:

profile_pic

Blessed and Favored3 years ago

I need to purchase this

profile_pic

pukasmom3 years ago

I can taste salt in my mouth does anyone else ? I like this cleanse. I am an Empath so this helps alot to dust off some of the Energy I pick up through out the day…Thank you Saipen Medicine!

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

Wow looked at my :alarm_clock: it says 10:10 :astonished:

profile_pic

AlKiMisT11113 years ago

Licked my lips around 1:00 and they were salty!!! Thank you for this and all your videos!!! :dizzy:Infinite​:dizzy: :yellow_heart:Love​:yellow_heart: and :sparkles:Blessings​:sparkles: to All!!!

profile_pic

MrCODEmaster9993 years ago

Could this negatively impact bone health or anything related to too much salt intake?

profile_pic

Charles Goodman3 years ago

Would never have guessed that salt would be so effective in restoring my energy. Thank you Dream Seeds

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

2:22 I started this :alarm_clock: :astonished:

profile_pic

Alexandra Smith3 years ago

Can you bring back the negative energy/entity removal please. It worked so much better for me!

profile_pic

Oksana V.3 years ago

Thank you!

profile_pic

Yassmina Amira3 years ago

How mush vido can watch from sapien video pls? We can listen mlre 10 video? Or what?

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Gratitude for Starr children

profile_pic

The_walking_Immortal14899993 years ago

It makes my Body basic?

profile_pic

Camy Besterwitch3 years ago

Superb

profile_pic

Gentleman3 years ago

You can actually feel negative energy becoming neutral inside and outside

profile_pic

vera donna3 years ago

Thank You So Much,We All Need This!
Love&Light!

profile_pic

همسات3 years ago (edited)

Hello Sapien,
You should make “Cold Shower” benifits and FEELLING in an energetic way
:heart::blush:

What I mean by feeling is the great mode and feeling after having the cold shower, I really smile from my heart after having the cold shower, I don’t know but I think the body excretes something when having the cold shower which gives a state better than when your high :shower::smoking:

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago

This music is exquisite.

profile_pic

A Jesus Encounter3 years ago

I can smell the salt… :yum:

profile_pic

n c3 years ago

Can you make one with out background music or raining sounds, birds chirping etc.
Please so many of us don’t like music.

Thanks a lot

profile_pic

Manuel Kingsley3 years ago

Does this work with crystals as well?

profile_pic

Lesley Donnelly3 years ago

This is wonderful, thank you :heart:

profile_pic

HM3 years ago

Thank you so much!

profile_pic

Sage Wisdom💫3 years ago

This is amazing! Was sick all last week with a sinus infection and bad smell around a certain tooth area…After listening to this 2x within the past 24 hours I no longer feel sensitivity around that area and smell is gone…Thanks so much!!! Salty taste was cool to experience LOL

profile_pic

magicinyourhands3 years ago

Unblocked my sinuses! Amazing :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

If the Salt Cleanse isn’t working…
Sapien Med’s Negative Entity removal may be exactly what you need.

profile_pic

Aparna M4 years ago

This feels like removing buri najar by using salt by our mother​:smiley::joy:. Sapien is doing mother’s job for sure​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning::hugs::hugs:. thank you for the cleansing effect :smiley::slightly_smiling_face::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Alex G4 years ago

is this also good for cleansing crystals?

profile_pic

Angel love4 years ago

Very salty lol… Thank you

profile_pic

Mx Ruwa4 years ago

Could taste the salt instantly. Feel much better

profile_pic

The Ascended Sun4 years ago

This was excellent

profile_pic

Livin’ the Mind4 years ago

I’m finding myself flashing back to bathing in the Dead Sea. Wonderful.

profile_pic

Tiariana Manna4 years ago

I use fine sea salt in shower like a scrub. I take a bowl or big mug full of salt and add a little water (like a porridge) and scrub my skin all over. Good alternative for a bath :roll_eyes: (i learned this while studying pranic healing! Those people do a lot of energetic cleansing :grinning:)

profile_pic

Ed Bengtson4 years ago

Thank you…

profile_pic

Starr4 years ago

Thank you from my Divine Feminine & Divine Masculine! Namaste

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Yep salt is one of the best cleansing methods someone now if this morphic salt cleanse could Work for cleaning crystals?

profile_pic

There is invisible light around us we can’t see4 years ago

Salty mouth and nose…

And a trip to the middle ages. Like

profile_pic

Superwinter An4 years ago

I feel my body is full of salt

profile_pic

Carol Micklos4 years ago

Question: I am not into any New Age; but I too can use this video and gain + results too? I just watched it and taste salt on my lips. a bit thirsty too… thank you… please answer… ty

profile_pic

Superwinter An4 years ago

I can feel the bitterness in my tongue…

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen4 years ago (edited)

Salt of Life. So many kinds of salt… Himalayan salt, Meditarrean salt, ordinary salt. Just mix these ingrediences together with some natural oil, and some brown suger and little natural soap. Off you go.
Cleans your aura and old garbage. :heart:

profile_pic

Rockit Science4 years ago

I like it. :) It’s very relaxing to listen to this several times after a long day. I don’t think it goes as deep as the “deep aura cleanse”, but does its job well and is way more relaxing. Also felt the salt aftertaste. :D

profile_pic

Victoria Reyes Harding4 years ago

Wow amazing ! I can really taste the salt at the tip of my tongue .

profile_pic

Saiyan Owl4 years ago

Travel to star wars univers

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Oh I wish that we could see our deceased pets if they visit us would that be magical, and I wish that no living good soul will never be harmed or be killed, thats my heart s desire

profile_pic

Clo-tii4 years ago (edited)

Fantastic and the Music is such a delight !! Thank you, thank you for that great experience.

profile_pic

Brooke Little4 years ago

This is amazing for sinus congestion.

profile_pic

Bob Janiki4 years ago

Hey sapien could you make a video for better conversational skills next. I would greatly appreciate it

profile_pic

Keith Catalino4 years ago

No soubt about it I taste salt

profile_pic

Saiyan Owl4 years ago

I request infinite hydration and infinite oxygen life without breathing

profile_pic

u4 years ago

Awesome tune!

profile_pic

LilacsOnFire4 years ago

I am quite astonished by the intensity of salt in my mouth and throat from listening to this. I have never doubted your work, and felt all kinds of effects, but this is the first time it has affected my taste sense and it is just marvelously undeniable here.

profile_pic

Jason Fuller4 years ago

This one is very effective. It feels just like old stuck energy on deck is being removed.

profile_pic

Nadya Alvarez4 years ago

Thanks so much SapienMedicine for this one. I am having trouble accessing the link to the "Clear all negative energy.

profile_pic

LS4 years ago

This is even better than your Aura cleanser, it also clears up stuffy nose pretty well. But also, I am legit thirsty :joy:

profile_pic

Fire & Water Infinity4 years ago

:purple_heart:

profile_pic

K4 years ago

I haven’t used much of your content from this channel besides the sun gazer, but this instantly released a lot of pressure from around my eyes

profile_pic

jennifer simon4 years ago

Amazing as usual! I tasted salt!

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

Whoot Whoot! Go Sapien! Thank y​:wink:u. For be ing. Y O. U. :kiss:

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé4 years ago

Thank you so much dear Sapien. I love this video.
Love and blessings.

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin4 years ago

Thank you, that’s just funtastic! :grinning::+1:

profile_pic

su2sa1li44 years ago

I use rock salt here, few days ago I splash it in all my home

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

In the few seconds of playing this vid, all I can smell is salt. Yay. Thanks sm

profile_pic

Axillaris Thubten4 years ago

What you also should try to do:

1. The cold shower experience: All mental and body-related benifits of a cold shower
  2. The sauna/hot bath experience: All mental and body-related benifits of a sauna, hot bath
  3. The mountain-hiking experience: All mental and body-related benifits of hiking and oxygen benefits.

profile_pic

Lihaz4 years ago

OMG it was just yesterday that I was thinking about taking a salt bath, and this video popped up in my feed. THANK YOU DREAM

profile_pic

Nwa Osy4 years ago (edited)

Please how many times is enough to listen considering it’s about 3 minutes long?

Good cleanser especially with the full moon in less than 24 hours.
Thank you

profile_pic

Vj sharma4 years ago

I use salt in my bath tub everyday, following this routine almost two years , good for aura cleanse :)

profile_pic

Essou4 years ago

Well, I feel a little bit of responsibility to share this comment:
17th September: I bought 3rd eye audio from Sapien Medicine gumroad store, after 2 months of daily listening, I felt my forehead is going to explode and I really had some dark forces invading my auric field causing psychosis and hallucinations I stopped listening but this doing does not help. I remain listening so after 3 weeks of using the dull pressure on my forehead diminishes but the pressure still exist but it is not severe as it used to be. I’m Muslim and the exorcism rite video was a challenge for me to use it because It touches the core element of my belief system, but I used it because there is no way to be alone against a real "NEG " NEGATIVE ENTITY OR DJINN I feel him traversing my chakras especially Root and sacral, also I hear some bad thoughts that insult GOD in my head which there is no way to express it. fucking demons, also some pain in my anus.-While writing this comment I feel some vibration in my ear, tinnitus. but the reason why I’m commenting today is not my habit despite I find the videos of Sapien medicine helpful, I decided to buy a huge quantity of salt to have a bath today and I’m shocked because I checked my youtube feed and I found this.
this is a question for DREAMWEAVER, I lost my motivation to do some stuff also I feel myself numb when I’m about to work.

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

Amazing

profile_pic

hopespringseternal704 years ago

guitar licks reminiscent of ventura highway… i dumped a whole box if salt on my wet head in a tub as per entity removal …heard and felt a loud POP! tried many times since and never happened again. thanks sm!:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

anamika4 years ago

thx

profile_pic

GV4 years ago (edited)

Can you try to do “Karma cleanse” , it is very much possible. It is said by centuries old Indian sages that Karma(fate of actions) is stored at the forehead region. Thats why religious ppl apply Sacred Ash all over on forehead to erase all karmas stored. It would be great if you can erase the stored past lives karmic fate from the said forehead area or else brain whatever… !!

profile_pic

Gordy Young4 years ago

Wow! Really strong salt smell up my nose!

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic4 years ago

Can it be used for throat problem such as globus?

profile_pic

Roku4 years ago

This is amazing, thanks Dream!!

profile_pic

MR ENTERPRISE4 years ago

Huge life saver. We don’t realize how much energy we absorb. Man I had a dream once where I was putting a salt circle around me. Find out salt absorbs negative energy. I’m so blessed. . We are !

profile_pic

Dewy Beam4 years ago

AMAZING ö

profile_pic

Bart Everaert4 years ago

Very neat :) I saw your energetic mandalas, not sure how to download them or save them as a separate file.

profile_pic

Minda Violetly4 years ago

I freaking love you man​:clap::hugs:

profile_pic

heartsofgoldenrod4 years ago

This is helping clear up the mucus in my head and throat :open_mouth:

profile_pic

heartsofgoldenrod4 years ago

For someone who doesn’t yet have access to a bathtub, this is so appreciated!!

profile_pic

Danny White4 years ago

AmaZing :wink:

profile_pic

k4 years ago

Awesome :clap:as usual :kissing_heart:

profile_pic

Borisju4 years ago

Your vacations are good to us as well, cheers to that :blush::+1:

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

Salt is good for cleaning negative energy I heard…does this have same effect?
And it has effect even on abundances and richness… attract money etc? I heard

profile_pic

Nicola Matteo Lamonaca4 years ago (edited)

Thank you sapien. You’re amazing :)

profile_pic

Galileo Physics4 years ago

From the very first seconds I felt how super effective this is. And the salty taste as well.

1 Like

Underrated field this. Rough few days mentally and this got me feeling amazing after lopping for very little time. Highly recommend weekly usage for anyone and it’s free :+1:

4 Likes