The Energetic Substance Simulant

"Herein, when you reply as follows, you will receive the energetic equivalent of any substances you request, in the quantity you request. While they may not be quite as forceful as having the physical substance in your body, they should be used with caution - I can and do get tweaked out on energetic simulants if I overuse them.

“Caladrius, The Nestling, Septarion, and Kevin, please identify and perfect the morphic field of [dosage] of the substance [insert substance here], create a chi ball of this energy from the energy of Nathan Gundlach, replacing it with quantum energy, and integrate it into me [optional, use at time and date], thank you.”

Example: “Caladrius, The Nestling, Septarion, and Kevin, please identify and perfect the morphic field of 30mg of the substance Lisdexamfetamine, create a chi ball of this energy from the energy of Nathan Gundlach, replacing it with quantum energy, and integrate it into me at 10:10AM EST on 10/9/2023, thank you.” "

Available to Student subscribers ($33.33/mo) and above.

5 Likes

Love this idea, excited to have fun with this later. Lethal dose of magnesium coming my way after my next big workout :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Who’s Kevin? Lol

1 Like

A master of improvised unmanned weapons.

Or, in this case, an Energetic Support Servitor.

3 Likes

Did you??
@SorcerySupreme hours do these work? Particularly for nutrients that a body might need. Does it stimulate the effects? Does it ‘create’ say magnesium?

:heart:

1 Like

There are multiple ways it can work depending on the substance:

It can provide an energetic simulant that doesn’t directly effect chemicals.
It can provide the effects of the substance in a physical sense without the presence of chemicals.
It can tell your body to produce the substance.
It can activate the processes in your body to process/use the substance that’s already there.

For example if you use it to simulate DMT your body may produce more endogenous DMT. If you use it to simulate THC/CBD you are unlikely to find these in your system if you don’t use cannabinoids, but it’ll activate the cannabinoid receptors.

Of course the substances you can use with this are limited only by your own mind.

So for example, herbal essences will have a spiritual effect as well, for example one can dose St John’s Wort for depression and anxiety (although note that one must take the physical substance for 30 days straight to experience the SSRI effects).

5 Likes

When I use this I feel relaxed like I’ve taken a magnesium bath or used a lot of spray / rub on oil. It doesn’t last too long but it is noticeable in replicating the effects short term

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the information!

1 Like

Hi!

1. Would it work if I say ‘at [time] every day’?
  2. As with The Septarion Chi Ball, ‘time zone optional, will use your local time by default’?
  3. What date format is this (d/m, m/d)?
1 Like

Try it and see. I have told Septarion to perform it daily if you request it.

Of course.

m/d/y, but I think Septarion will understand the difference. Feel free to type it out (September 24th, 1450 EST, for example).

1 Like

I’ve just realized that I’ve scheduled something with The Energetic Substance Simulant and Septarion Chi Balls (via ko-fi), but I don’t know how to unschedule it.
On the other hand, I did delete the commands from the comments section – would that mean that they are no longer valid (unscheduled)?
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey @SorcerySupreme, can it simulate products — e.g., medicine that has multiple substances included?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

will def try it, looks awesome :smiley:

1 Like

In this case, in our request, would we call it ‘substance’, or ‘compound’?

Yes, deleting the comment will unschedule it. If there are any lingering schedules that continue to wake you up at ungodly hours, do let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok im kinda high :smiley:
I have some questions:

1:In what time we can consider we have recieved a full effects, because I feel effects increase constantly that servitors work for me constantly last few minutes. When is action “complete”
2: If I request another substance or another dose, will they “stack” or is the previous request replaced by a new one?

Hey, is there a place where we can combine multiple requests? Like, a substance simulant + a chi ball + recombinate my socks?
I was looking into Discord, but I’m not sure if Septarion still activates there…

1 Like

Septarion will still activate on Discord, but I think what you are looking for is now at https://ko-fi.com/post/Combined-Command-and-Control-Q5Q8VSUJT. :smiley:

1 Like