The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

Yes like garou said urinary incontinence will help with PE. It strengthens those muscles that are usually weak and unbalanced. I have it and it works good for me.

5 Likes

What if it was all psychological?

Got it!

Then its effectiveness would be very individual, because the psychological variables causing that condition are very individual and because the psychological effects of this field would be more downstream than direct.

2 Likes

Then I would suggest:
Ego dissolution
SLR
Super human genius ( I usually use subliminals after this to help work the mind towards whatever change I’m wanting)
Brain regeneration ( probably will help a lot )

3 Likes

Ahaan, okay!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this stack suggestion, I bought tracks from binaural nutrition for premature ejaculation but It did not work for me at all, what do you think I should do to make tracks like these and subliminals work?

1 Like

@majormonogram Well to be honest just these audios alone without the subliminals will be more than enough and possibly helping your problem. The subliminal community is a bit shady sometimes so just stick with the audios here without having to worry about unwanted side effects. Also all purpose anxiety removal would help too because I use to have a lot of anxiety and it affected my endurance a great deal.

6 Likes

Great stack!!

4 Likes

I as read somewhere in comments that it increases semen volume & as per Ayurveda 11 Gram of semen is created when you digest near about 30 Kg of food & semen is also a life force as this field promotes semen production, people may feel hungry to consume more food to produce more semen. It is my perception.

11 Likes

It is

3 Likes

Haha, do you have any solution?

I do, PM me

4 Likes

Is this black oil of mars Shilajit basically?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I’m already taking shilajit everyday and if i listen to this will it be like an overdose?

1 Like

No I guess not, it would just engorge you with more benefits per se I guess

1 Like

Finally got this :smile:

4 Likes

The energy boost from this is insane. Was feeling so pumped and energetic in the gym I could just endlessly workout. There is this masculinity boost as well and of course libido got a boost too. I hope I fall asleep tonight lol! Even after smoking weed I’m energetic as hell.

12 Likes

Never thought black martian oil is shilajt :O

Now i undestand why this increace my testicle size and have hugh energy with testosterone lol

9 Likes