The Epsilon BrainWave state

I would like to share my experience with epsilon brainwave. I tried to meditate with it after listening to it normally for more than 20 min. When I started to meditate many thoughts started to come into my mind as normal. So I had to calm my mind and I started to focus on my subconscious mind conceptually. I was trying to go much deep as I can. So at some point I started to see flashes of lights which all people sees during meditation. Later on I started seeing some weird stuff with yellow and white colours idk what those even meant. Then there was purple. And after that I felt like I started seeing the sky as if I was on it. Then the clouds suddenly started turning indigo blue in colour and started moving like heavy smokes. I was looking at them and they kept moving like liquid or smokes idk how to explain. Like they were hitting different edges of my eyes. (If you didn’t know that watching blue colour while eyes closed is a symptom that third eye is opening) I saw blue colours many time before and it was never this profound and long lasting. And this time it wasn’t flashes it was like a wave of cloud or water was moving all over the place and it looked so satisfying. I kept seeing the same thing as long as I stated into the darkness. Then I opened my eyes and started again…same thing happened. I was also feeling it in crown chakra.I even had a feeling where my body was shaking a bit and I was forcefully closing my eyes to meditate but I have no idea what was the reason. I did for 20 min. I will see what happens if I meditate with this wave for more than an hour or so. I will try to update if possible in future.

13 Likes

Wow that sounds an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing… yes Robert Bruce says flashes of white light and then purple indicate third eye opening.

I have that audio too. May I ask, do you listen to it with headphones or by speakers?

Just normally. I never use headphone with fields since I don’t need them.

Ah ok, Thank you for your answer. I use headphones. I will try this time with speakers to note the possible difference.

1 Like

There won’t be much difference. The difference is your belief system. Also there is so scientific evidence that headphones works better except bunural beats. Both gives same result. I consider headphone an obstacle while meditation. Even tight clothes.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is part of Epsilon Meditation or not, but this was my FIRST experience. I bought Epsilon Audio in January, After a few weeks of trying it, I felt it wasn’t working and I quit.

(9 months later)

November - i have my servitors (The book of Cards)
I asked Fae to help me & of course, I pray first to be safe in the process. Less than 1 minute after hearing it, I felt my consciousness and body begin to separate very quickly. I was very scared and asked Fae to take care of me.

My consciousness flew upward, through light like a yellow sunrise then continued towards the high sky again until everything turned dark.
At the same time, I feel my body shrinking rapidly like a roller coaster to the bottom of a large ocean or an elevator falling to the very bottom of the earth.

Lost in the process, I realized that I was already in a dark place, there was nothing there but darkness. no emotional, random thoughts or desires whatsoever. it was dark and quiet there, that’s all I could think of.

20 minutes felt so short, I came back to my senses and my body felt a little numb in various areas.

13 Likes

It has to be cuz of it cuz epsilon can cause out body experience

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome. I don’t know if you are a very experienced meditator but what you described here

is something many people who experience profound meditations say (especially people who practice the Joe Dispenza Meditations which are quite time consuming and hard to master)

4 Likes

Nukrist, keep posting your experiences! Love to read them and try them out myself.

1 Like

Ok bro

It’s been some time I have treated myself to a sapiens audio, so I wish to get myself the Epilson brain wave audio.
Any experience from those of you’ll who listen to it,also any advice and suggestions welcomed

Thanks

It does bring me to a deep trance state in just a few minutes as I lie down so I had to stop myself from falling asleep. In my waking state I feel so calm, composed and relaxed because this eliminates stress hours after I listen to it. I suggest you listen to this at least twice daily, if possible, for a number of months and observe your results.

2 Likes