The Erechtheion NFT: Testmonials

The Erechtheion NFT

The Erechtheion is an ancient Greek. It was dedicated to both Athena and Poseidon. The building, made to house the statue of Athena Polias, is called the Erechtheion after the description in Pausanias, a name that occurs only twice in the ancient sources.
A special place and once heavily frequented, the echoes of memories are sometimes quite strong. They last through time in places like these. Perhaps a blessing or two may come your way

14 Likes

Feeling the blessings immensely…what an unbelievable surprise…

11 Likes

Awww these came out 4am my time, safe to say I missed them lol :laughing:
This one sounds so amazing (not that the others don’t :D) :flushed:

13 Likes

Are you open to sell your copies @Captain_Nemo ?

What was the initial price?

$70

1 Like

How are you using it? Wallpaper? Or you just feel it from having the NFT in your wallet lol

1 Like

You can focus and concentrate on the image itself. The longer you do this, the more you will be infused with its energies and have them integrate within you. You might also want to try printing and laminating them and use them as you would other Sapien mandalas - keeping them in your pocket or what have you. But these are portals so you might also want to have them professionally printed and have them placed in whatever area you want these energies to be embedded in.

7 Likes

Appreciate the thorough response brother. I was editing my Elysian Fields nft last night to prepare to get it printed on canvas, staring for like 20 minutes basically, I felt this overwhelming energy. Never felt anything like that I think. I’ll carry little mandala versions around with me until the canvases come in to better integrate. When I display them, I’ll definitely admire them daily to grow the connection!

5 Likes

About that, and this goes to anybody else who’ve gotten these NFTS - I had to right click, inspect, click the pointer on the top right-ish of the page, then click the image to have its image URL show up. Then open that URL in another new tab to view and download the NFT art in its full resolution via another right click into Save Image As.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly how I got it. Also clicking the magnifying glass on the listing and dragging to your desktop gives you the same resolution. I was hoping for the original since I’m sure it gets compressed during the upload process but Dream no longer possesses them.

2 Likes

Thanks. Got my Valhalla image with this strategy.

3 Likes

I tried Ric strategy but I only got a small version or I was doing something wrong. I found another way, hope it could help someone get theirs.

1. Choose an edition, any edition will do.

2. Click on View Crypto.org Chain Details

3. Grab the link in the Metadata section and open it. You’ll get the full-sized image

Have fun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
P/S: This works for Non-owners too so if you feel like decorating your room or phone with this, there you go :grin:

7 Likes

Did the copy you received say “original”?

1 Like

Hmm I did not get it. You mean on the platform? Or on the full-sized photo that I got?
The original owner is Captain. Those who got at least 1 editions are owners. I’m just the owner not the original owner.
And everybody gets the same image, no text is embeded on it. But the image only works for owner.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t mean to be confusing, lol. I just noticed that with one method of getting the image (going into the metadata), it had random gibberish as the title. When I went from the “My NFT” page, opened the images and pulled them onto my desktop, the titles of both said “original”. I don’t know that there is a difference, and there probably isn’t for the owner of the NFT, as you said.

1 Like

Ah now I get it. You mean the name of the downloaded file :rofl:
Yeah, it doesn’t matter. What matters is the digital ownership :grin:

2 Likes

My canvases came in today, loving the way this looks. I’ll post up the other two in their threads. I’m working on becoming more energetically sensitive so I can feel these better :person_in_lotus_position:

15 Likes

Love the tutorial also on your pc

Sorry couldnt resist lol

The Level of this ART need to be perfect on the wall!

8 Likes

Yessir! The left side is sticking out a little bit which bugs me :sweat_smile: but it’s all good

4 Likes