The Essence of Faith and Prayer

Absolutely, calming, also ideal for falling asleep

You can also let it play in the environment for hours, and when you return it will be imbued with that wonderful energy. When combined with Air Revitalizer, it will have negentropic effects on body, mind and spirit. Highly recommended in these strange times

14 Likes

Come on to Patreon come on

you can do it.

I want you so bad

Edit: itā€™s on Patreon

omg-finally

27 Likes

Yasss so many uploads on Patreon :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks Captain for putting these and the rest on Patreon! Would love to see this as a tag one day :pray:

16 Likes

I thought it was advised not to listen more than 2-3 times with all fields because your energy could go out of balance. I have to admit, I am confused lol.

2 Likes

I meant more along the lines of even listening to it LESS would still be worthwhile.
Certain fields are less prone to cause a ā€œimbalanceā€.
This would be one of those fields.

18 Likes

I love this in the morning, before mantras. Sets me up to be in a good mood and right state of mind for the rest of the day.

13 Likes

How about new born babies???

1 Like

Why not?

7 Likes

thought so, thank you

4 Likes

Hi
Oh manā€¦ This made me tear up just nowā€¦i donā€™t know exactly what it means but i had a stream of thoughts something like thisā€¦

• have i done well enough in the past? Used all my opportunities? Spoke out when i shouldā€™ve? Kept silent when i shouldā€™ve? Basically thoughts regarding doubts or regrets of the past
  • am i doing well enough now? Is this what i want? Why are problem x or y in my life?
  • missing this person or that place

The field brought all of these up and almost instantly. I was overwhelmed and now Iā€™m a bit more clear, i would say that i have definitely not done my 100% and that thereā€™s way room to improve. Justā€¦

Those past times were really a different me. Or so it feels. From the current me perspective i canā€™t fathom how the old me couldā€™ve done better, since he wasnā€™t in the mindset Iā€™m in now. I guess this mix of feelings, a kind of nostalgic sadness, yet knowing that in that past i simply wasnā€™t ready yet, maybe this mix caused me tearing up.

Iā€™m actually gonna loop it for a while longer and see what else i can gather. I guess you could say it does make my faith in myself stronger.

21 Likes

ok. alright. this isā€¦let me compose myself .
This is the second time that my excruciating pain is down from level 10 to level 2, within a few minutes of playing itā€¦ few minutes ago i was down and out in the floor, somehow managed to play this fieldā€¦
i might seem emotional but this is all true, i cantā€¦ this is (even after all the healing, i personally went through with Sapien Medicine ) unbelievable .

Well during the torment , it was so painful thhat lol, it might seem childish i started to callout for Sapiens helpā€¦
As of writing this now, the pain has decreased to maybe level 1ā€¦
I am being very emotional but i am just grateful for your existence.
This is just fā€¦king unbelievable , i am sorry, i am just too excitedā€¦
This field, whover is under excruciating pain and needs sooper fast healing, please consider this field.
Thank you Captain Nemo. Thank you v v much

36 Likes

I love this field

23 Likes

This field is so lovely, comforting, soothing and serene. I am addicted to it. WIth this field I dont even care about results. I dont wanna anything from this, just wanna keep listening.

22 Likes

If this is environmental field then I can play it simultaneously with other one too, right?

And second question, this is for increasing individual faith/belief in self and your abilities, right?

1 Like

Yes.

Iā€™d say it a little differently. For me, Iā€™d say that this field can help you tap into the energies of faith/knowing of the Divine/Source/Whatever-You-Call-It, so that you can see your important role in The Grand Scheme of Things and come to know Sourceā€™s opinion of you and your abilities. (As we say in my country, ā€œGod donā€™t make no junk.ā€) So, you could get what youā€™re asking that way.

This is also a great manifesting field to add to your prayers, particularly if your prayers tend to be in the form of ā€œwishful thinking.ā€ This field shifts that attitude into more of an attitude of co-operative co-creation with the Divine and gives you the faith that the Divine is on your side and has your back.

(Thanks for your question and reminding me of this field!)

10 Likes

I may have. This has been playing on loop because Iā€™ve tried to discourage some shadows from making my home their home and lately there has been a lingering floral scent. Very, very faint. Itā€™s not from cleaning products and itā€™s not coming from outside. No plants in my home. It took about 4ish days for it to develop. This field is the only reason I can think of. (Came to this thread to ask if Iā€™m imagining it.)

6 Likes

we are told to ask
ask and you shall receive
seek and you shall find
knock and it shall be opened to you.

we call, we pray, we seek
for the appearance of higher energies
every call we make for the appearance of
a higher energy if sincere must be
answered that answer is an evocation.
through our invocation through our call
we evoke a response by law.

The response that is evoked the answer
is called the evocation to our invocation
this is the basis of prayer this is the
basis of high forms of meditation
this is the basis of building the Antiquarian
to invoke so that beyond our invocation
an answer or evocation may come.

15 Likes

I remember that after my first time listening to The Exalted State, a great feeling of stillness on my mind happened. Similar to The Silent Mind, it is a very neutral silence.

This field, however, brings that stillness with a spice to it, a deep dense joy I guess comes from the prayer energy and the gratitude aspects of it.

A field for chilling and just being.

10 Likes

This and the essence of mantrasā€¦ OMGā€¦ Listening to thisā€¦ I can feel a light reaching and touching my core heart spaceā€¦ God bless!

12 Likes