The Eternal

Is there any chance we can buy a copy of this directly from Captain Nemo himself, perhaps via PayPal through the F&F option due to the store being closed? I postponed getting a copy. I was going to eventually, especially with so many still being available at the store. I unfortunately didn’t act quickly enough.

1 Like

No all the minted copies which were never sold are gone, no copies left with Captain for sale. You can try your luck in the buying / selling thread.

5 Likes

I suspected that. Oh well. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thats a shame :pensive: Itd be nice if there was a repository of unminted copies left for future users to buy. I was fortunate enough to join thr forum right before sapienshop closed, but many newer users would have missed out on this era.

3 Likes

Well they are here for the Guild era which is better as it’s not limited by copies.

9 Likes

Aeon’s Gift isn’t The Eternal, but it’s pretty incredible – and not limited by copies!

A very valid alternative for anyone who might have missed the NFT ships.

10 Likes

Don’t get why that field hasn’t got much attention :star_struck:

6 Likes

there will be similar or even better fields in the future for sure.

7 Likes

Hi, not sure if anyone can answer this question…
I really, really need this field to heal myself. I am very unwell and need to get well to look after my very young daughter better. I am so incredibly sad that it does not seem to be available to buy anymore :pensive::pensive::pensive: why make something so helpful limited? This seems unnecessary? It is hard reading about something that could help you/your family in a very hard situation only to find that the help is not available. Hopes raised only to be dropped. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions to make as to what to do/if there is anywhere I can buy this please, please, please do let me know…that would be just so very much appreciated. :pray:t3::cherry_blossom::heart:

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more :100:

Yes!

Here:

NFT Buying / Selling Thread

3 Likes

I second your feelings…with this field specially…it is literally perfect. There is nothing that can improve on it. Also, someone else said new people are here for the guilds era…but what is the point if you are not well enough to be able to make the most of being in a guild. I just don’t see how anything can compare or make up for this really :pensive:

5 Likes

@LornaElizabeth
sending healing . . .

8 Likes

I hear that your health has caused deep pain and really affected your outlook. If you do incorporate fields as a regular part of your healing, expect a non linear path and one that can take time to unfold. Patience helps, as does consistency and pushing past doubts. But hope and healing are on offer even when things get very bleak 🩶

3 Likes

Have you yet checked the following alternative fields?

• Plasma Flaunt
  • Blueprint of Life
  • Advanced Healer++
  • Cosmic Volt
  • The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
  • Orgone Accumulator

There are many others, but these are some of the most important ones that come to my mind.

14 Likes

Borisju is currently renting their copy for $50.00 per week if that seems to be a considerable option.

2 Likes

This is off-topic and I’ll remove this if it is terribly out of place, but if we are in the process of trying to establish a trade and the dealer doesn’t have a title such as ‘Trusted Trader’ or something similar that confirms their seniority or established credibility in the forums, would there happen to be a list of persons we can request the assistance of to oversee the deal and transaction depending the time of day/location/time zone it is underway?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yep!
You can add a mod to the chat of the interaction or the NFT oversight team

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like