4 Likes

I had the same plans!

4 Likes

Found an actual pic of Hauru having an eternally plasmafied bath:

25 Likes

Best comment of the week :star: :joy:

4 Likes

Aliens looking at humans like:

“They have finally discoverd image-generating AI with the consequence that now every third new image is about cats.” :laughing:

8 Likes

Plot twist:

Cats are the aliens

7 Likes

If cats could all of a sudden talk and reveal themselves as aliens the first thing I’d ask is why do you like fish mush out of a can so much that you want to wake me up at 4am for it SIR

6 Likes

18 Likes

I like blue bath towels :joy::heart:

4 Likes

Good night :sleeping::zzz:

8 Likes

Is anyone expecting Rose to show up and clean the cats out of this thread?

psssst

she’s not gonna do it :rofl: :woman_mage:

10 Likes

2 more prints coming soon

20 Likes

Looks great! Which website did u order the tag off? Im thinking of getting one for my NFTs too!

1 Like

Did u make it by yourself?

1 Like

Thats beautiful

1 Like

no no, i got it from some store.

1 Like

is this physical protection some kind of shield against people with ill intentions? or just creates synchronicities to keep them away from you?

1 Like

Is there any chance we can buy a copy of this directly from Captain Nemo himself, perhaps via PayPal through the F&F option due to the store being closed? I postponed getting a copy. I was going to eventually, especially with so many still being available at the store. I unfortunately didn’t act quickly enough.

1 Like

No all the minted copies which were never sold are gone, no copies left with Captain for sale. You can try your luck in the buying / selling thread.

5 Likes

I suspected that. Oh well. Thank you.

3 Likes