The Eternal

I got this last night and it minted over night. Listening now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Also finally got it. Had some convincing to do at home :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

How many times a day do you use this one? It has a loud bang at first, then it seems to level out

3 Likes

I play it only when it comes to mind. I had a dog tag made (Amazon), which I wear every day.

6 Likes

i played it a few times (3 times): next to the Plasma Flaunt (also 3) and Max Heal (also 3) based on Dreams comment on the holy trinity of healing fields (with inclusion of the Smart Bacteria and Virus Slayer)

6 Likes

Thank you very much! I play it three times a day too and I printed the image to take it with me, later on I will make a metal plate if I can :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Can I keep the additional copy I bought in my own phantom wallet and share just the audio with my mother? Will it work?

She will not buy into the idea of keeping the image under her pillow but will listen to the audio.

2 Likes

I believe you will need to create a phantom wallet for your Mum, transfer the copy to that new wallet and then she will be able to use it. Have her download the phantom app and then the field will work for her. She wonā€™t need to look at the image then and the audio will work.

4 Likes

She is not good with phones and apps, will create another wallet but keep it with myself and see if it works.

5 Likes

Best of luck

3 Likes

We still do not know the full extent of this magnificent NFT, I wish Captain could tell us.

4 Likes

i have to make a wallet (for the eternal ) for my boyfriend, but he is scared to set it up on his phone.
there is the option of adding another wallet in my own phantom wallet. i made it with his name. but will this workfor him?

6 Likes

I do the same thing for my parents - creating sub-wallets in my phantom account and naming them with my parentsā€™ names. I think this works fine.

10 Likes

cool! thank you!

2 Likes

I think the thread gives an idea and the original description gives an idea, no? :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I meant reviews that people gave on the Eternal in the thread and the original field :) and on top of that the original description of the older field :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kind of wish it didnā€™t get ā€œendedā€. I definitely would have bought for my husband (for when I have one haha) and for children (for when I have them), and or other immediate family members.

10 Likes

I might start adding eternity+plasma protocol or plasma flaunt

11 Likes

Nice, I totally stopped PF, there is not enough time to listen to all the fields.

3 Likes