The Eternal

What made you think it is a mistake in the first place? You are the owner of the NFT, you may make as many printed copies as you like. They are going to work only for you, so I don’t see problem there.

I do it all the time, because in case I lose one copy I have others that grew as much as the first one.

4 Likes

Your English is excellent!

I would rather have multiple copies even though they may be weaker, than only one stronger. But that is just my reasoning. Captain said earlier today that these new fields catch up faster if made again than old dog tags. So choice is really yours.

5 Likes

Would this field be appropriate for a toddler? I assume I would have to create a wallet for him?

No and Yes

2 Likes

I would say no!

2 Likes

Are the payment methods down? Trying to buy a field and on the payment page, it doesn’t give me any place to enter my credit card or use Paypal. When l click Complete order, it gives me the following error.

1 Like

Yes, they are still down. (Details are upthread.)

Is there something wrong with the toddler that he’d be needing this?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: too honest of a question @WellBeing :+1:

i fathom we will recieve something written here, when the payment issue is resolved… no fun clicking on the eternal with big eyes full of hope all the time…

1 Like

It’s not like the toddler is unable to physically die, and this is what its for. Right? Make you live as long as possible

1 Like

but if it carries an age to 20 ish
would it not cause speeded aging in the child.?

(this not logical?)

but regardless, a child needs to grow and develop to an adult age.

33 Likes

that’s why i asked to make sure

im 18, it’s fine for me then right?

3 Likes

:+1:

19 Likes

I thought the smart field worked on that too

Hmm

7 Likes

Probably

but its not the responsible thing to say.

and its not designed for children.

:slight_smile:

38 Likes

Captain also mentioned it’s very strong. Children are very sensitive and they might just freak out and won’t even understand what’s going on since they will feel it much strongly than most adults.

4 Likes

no, I just thought it might be good for protecting a child from diseases and all that. But Captain Nemo said it’s not designed for kids so I will not use it for him when I buy it.

3 Likes

are we going to get more fields related to anti aging like we have seen with wealth fields?

I’m kind of paranoid this would make a person live beyond desired time if the internet gets destroyed somehow and one is unable to transfer and delete the NFT and is 140 years old going on 20. Also would identity theft then shift ownership of NFT?

Just some divergent thoughts…