The Eternal

i think its made to be used as a tag

3 Likes

You have to print it and wear it, in order for it to work, just like you had to wear your dog tag (if you had one) in order for it to work for you.

4 Likes

Oh ok! So if I share it with someone, they donā€™t need NFT ownership?

No, thatā€™s not accurate at all.

This is like the old dog tags were. You couldnā€™t ā€œshareā€ a dog tag.

Because these ARE NFTs you WILL need to transfer the token to them if you intend to ā€œshareā€ this product. However, Capā€™n said above (did you read the thread?) that these work best when they stick with one person, rather than being passed around (even with token transfers).

11 Likes

Could this also regrow hair? (wouldnā€™t be my reason for buying it, just curious)

2 Likes

@Dreamweaver How long can we expect to live with this one?

1 Like

1/ :infinity:

2 Likes

You mean 1/0 ?

2 Likes

Pocket dimensions eh? Deep.

1 Like

Paypal is now working, just bought Cosmic Intercession, and also Eternal (after sitting on the fence for a bit haha)

22 Likes

You will be eternally lovely! :mage: :star_struck:

11 Likes

Hello, anybody wanna update on their experience with it? I know its too soon to ask tho.

2 Likes

Glad to be part of Sapien Med ā€œEternalsā€ :muscle:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

23 Likes

So i figured it out and i almost donā€™t have to pay any vat in europe (Belgium) if i buy the Eternal.

Do we have to choose a certain blockchain for this one or will this be minted on venly? Sorry it has probably been asked already but i donā€™t have the energy to read the whole thread again :pray:

7 Likes

lol allow me, then. Will be on Phantom or other of your choice of those compatible with the same blockchain.

6 Likes

taking into account how sick, battered and damaged i am, i fathom this smart field will be Einstein in a week for all of you that have this NFT. which is super!

8 Likes

We are all this, otherwise we would not seek healilng. I think one thing you can do to immediately improve your wellness is to stop saying these words. At least this will help you lessen the sense of helplessness.

I wish you all the best. :+1:

19 Likes

I understand your sentiments and Iā€™m sure you meant this Iā€™m a lighthearted way. Regardless, we are waaaaay ahead of the curve here, every day I think how lucky and fortunate to be aware of these wonderful things. Everything that happened in my life before has led me here. No matter what has happened in the past, all the awful things, all the things that damaged us, we have the whole future to look forward to. And it seems we have a very long future ahead of us now :grinning:

13 Likes

I do not understand this either. Do I have to get create an account with a company?

Venly wallet does not support Solana chain, so you have to use another wallet that supports Solana.

5 Likes