The Eternal

awesome - thanks! My fav evolution! Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, yes? Thank you bunny

5 Likes

Yes ; ) Was my favorite too way back in the days of pokemon Yellow. At least until I found the Mews.

7 Likes

pika happy

10 Likes

Since wearing eternity, I have started listening to blood purifiers, plasma protocols, and other anti-aging fields. This is a great aid. I find it more powerful and amazing. I worn it for a week and Iā€™m looking forward to a monthā€™s experience.šŸ«£

15 Likes

Yesss i knew it too! Thx to my nephew haha

5 Likes

How many are left at this point?

I think only Team Dream would know that information. The numbers on the purchases are randomly generated and do not accurately reflect how many copies have been sold before.

4 Likes

Iā€™m asking to get a general sense of how long I probably have to get it

3 Likes

I understand. Like I said, Team Dream are the ones who will have accurate information.

4 Likes

There are probably still more than a thousand out thereā€¦ quite possible more than 2 thousand as well ā€¦ last number I heard was that less than 100 were sold, but that was a while ago.

4 Likes

And let me point out that, past rates of sales will likely not be reflective of current or future sales rates. This is one of the few ā€œmedicalā€ fields available for sale right now.

5 Likes

a couple thousand left, i heard

6 Likes

These numbers are actually good enough. 191 when I bought it at the end of June

This NFT is worth recommending, Iā€™m still enjoying it personally

@gittir

6 Likes

According to Capā€™n, your 191 is randomly generated. It doesnā€™t mean that 191 copies have been sold.

5 Likes

I understandšŸ‘

2 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

Hey guys, just wanted to update with my own experience of The Eternal. I will continually update this as more time passes and I notice more and more benefits, I want it to be detailed, concise, and throughly explained for anyone viewing.

As soon as I bought it, I felt what I could be described as this ā€˜negentropic, de-ageingā€™ affect immediately, while I was lying in my bed. I started to get a sense, a feeling, that instead of ageing normally forward into my late 20s, I was going to start going backwards into my teenage years, Iā€™m assuming in terms of restoring, then maintaining the peak biological, hormonal, physical, mental, physiological homeostasis, whatever exact ā€˜pointā€™ that would be. Iā€™m hoping this could give me a serious second lease of life, although I was extremely energised as a young teenager I had a lot of bad habits (PMO) and later past the age of 16, starting smoking weed regularly, both these habits combined means unfortunately I sacrificed pure potent life force energy and youthfulness without even realised what happened years later down the line after I stopped.

So far the most interesting thing Iā€™ve experienced is the sensation I experienced immediately after buying it , was that the ā€˜de-ageingā€™ feeling I felt feels noticeably different to Negentropic Jing, a very different audio yet similar in the result in the way which it restores what many would consider your ā€˜vital essenceā€™ which contributes to increased physical and mental vigor, the sensation The Eternal gives is different. I canā€™t quite explain it, it almost feels as if everything biologically based is paused in its tracks, and will only go backwards to the point of peak physical form which will be maintained, vs Neg Jing, which also gives immediate mental and physical energy, however both these feelings I get are different from both.

EDIT : update 1

Whilst in the shower this morning, I once again felt what I could be described as the ā€˜negentropic, anti ageingā€™ sensation. It felt as if my entire body was being supported by some source, every physical action and movement, supported by some kind of energy, which felt very light and natural, also negentropic in the manner of how it supported my physical body. I also feel the ā€˜negentropicnessā€™ more so in the areas of my body which are more prone to more physical exertion, for example my lower back, legs and posterior chain, are where I felt the negentropic sensations the most during the shower, this makes sense as I do squat/deadlift strength training 3x a week following the 5x5 programme, sometimes my body doesnā€™t get the full recovery it needs, so that is promising indeed.

38 Likes

Guys I have a doubtā€¦
I feel a little silly for asking this but I never thought of it before. Guess that waiting in the dentistā€™s office for your appointment does make you think of if The Eternal takes care of the health of our teeth?

3 Likes

from the description " :point_right: Unfettered smart field :point_left:, combined with the blueprint of life field and tied in much deeper ways, to :point_right: your conscious and subconscious :point_left:."

most likely - yes

9 Likes

Could you describe what that ā€˜negentropic feelingā€™ feels like?

4 Likes