The Eternal

@Maoshan_Wanderer I see for the other two new one’s you had a hi-res photo for, that you shared. Any chance you have a hi-res on this one?

Many thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hey, @Scribe I did not buy this one (yet) haha…so don’t have the image. I am waiting for Protection 3.0!

If you bought it, open the confirmation email, click on “Claim your NFT” link. You should see the download option on a browser.

14 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer now with paypal down if i use credit card do you fathom it will recognize at once that i am the owner …my email the same and all?

i am tired of those blackmailing shitses…

1 Like

Cool, thank you.

2 Likes

I don’t think the 2Checkout credit card link is fully set up yet.

3 Likes

I’m glad you are with me in this Maoshan. I’m also waiting, patiently, at least 12 times a day every day.

11 Likes

But blueprint of life contains plasma tho so technically this field should be plasmafied/negentropic too. But doesn’t contain plasma protocol fields I suppose. However plasma is also a part of plasma protocol fields so this nft contains a portion of plasma protocol. (At least that’s what I think based on the description of this field but this is definitely lot better than plasma protocol I believe)

5 Likes

Me 3 :smiley:

7 Likes

This must be super good for the physiological healing and repair .
Just owning this NFT in our wallets is enough to get and experience it’s entire benefits in totality right guys ?

2 Likes

It seemed like people were saying that these were meant to be worn. However, I started feeling strong changes pretty soon after buying the field. Lots of different things shifting as it integrated.

It may or may not have an added benefit to have it printed/minted, but it definitely had some effect just from owning it.

22 Likes

I’m trying to buy this but the payment isn’t going through, is there something wrong with the teespring? It goes to demo sale and it just doesn’t go through….

2 Likes

I have the eternity tag as well. Is it a good idea to buy The eternal if we already have the eternity redux?

In my opinion yes it is

2 Likes

Using my abundance tag to manifest this nft

17 Likes

Yes, if money plays absolutely no role for you.
Yes, if you want to help beloved family members and friends and don’t need the money to survive.

No, if you cannot afford it and need to money for daily survival.
If you have to even ask the question “Can I afford it?”, then the answer is probably “no”. Because otherwise you wouldn’t ask this question in the first place.

5 Likes

What will happen if I practice martial arts or boxing?

That’s your decision to make.

I been wearing the old protection sigil. And this has the same field in a way to avoid danger in general…

What I experienced myself. Last year my relative got Delta covid which is more fatal than omicron.

For some reason I had this feeling that pushing me not to get close to him. Like it is extremely so uncomfortable. Even after my dad asked me to shake hand to him but I feel extremely uncomfortable that I just avoid it… Then two days later he went to hospital and then few days later he’s gone… So that protection does protect me from dangerous situation!

But still. You can make your decision.

I think with martial art. Your partner can be extremely uncomfortable to fight with you :woman_shrugging::joy: that be funny though lol.

So I guess if you want to do martial art. Just take it off for a while until the energy fade. Than put it back on after you finish the game!

8 Likes

that makes sense, thanks!

2 Likes

I think it won’t mess up with things that’s not dangerous. The danger sense is from illness or accidents or things that you don’t want. Even if someone uses it while material arts it shouldn’t be a problem cuz you wouldn’t consider it as dangerous. Or who knows you might have better chance of doing better or getting less injured since the field will protect you. But it’s a smart field and will know your intent so it wouldn’t mess up daily activities. Or the field might not just affect that part at all based on your intention. I also don’t think it will influence others like shielding tag since that one has aura terror aspect. Affects only those who can cause you harm

6 Likes

I dont have a credit card. How can I buy this?

is that a correct payment page? Doesnt look very serious to me.

1 Like