The Eternal

Would you be so kind and put the NFTs back on Teespring temporarily? @Captain_Nemo

I don’t think that’s possible. Teespring NFT uses a different bolckchain.

5 Likes

What Kimchi said + Cap will defenitly let us know once the problems are figured out, be patient.

14 Likes

Captains PayPal got shut down and he’s in the process of getting 2Checkout set up or a reasonable alternative. Please be patient. All this occurred in the initial launch yesterday and you can read about it in the Announcements section of the forum with the Sapien Shop reopening thread.

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies! Can I pay without Credit Card on this 2Checkout payment provider website?

1 Like

This I am not sure of. I’m used to American banking and I know we can use Debit Cards which have the Visa or Mastercard logo as they behave similarly to credit cards but take the money from a checking account.

5 Likes

gift me your one, get the new one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

Is this a image?

It is.

I mean would the field be in audio form or an image?

It is an image mandala. No audio.

3 Likes

So as far as the age goes, was it the first iteration of eternity set you back to 30 and the newer one set you back to 20? The description somebody posted above says 30, but I could have sworn it was 20 now. Can anyone clarify?

Either way it’s good, just wanted to know which

4 Likes

Yes

So … do you know which one it is now?

What do you mean

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out what age the new one here puts us back to, because I did think it was 20 in the newer version (the last tag) but I am not sure, so I’m asking the group.

1 Like

Eternity redux sets your age back to 20 while eternity did 30. This one is probably 20 considering it has eternity redux in it but that’s my guess

8 Likes

Got it. Thank you

2 Likes

yep

28 Likes

how did you manage to buy it?

3 Likes