The Eternal

That sounds more like the life force tree.

ā€¦or just draw it on your own?

People who have this nft for a year or more, what benefits you experience?

3 Likes

Just got mine. See you in 300 years!

7 Likes

In 300 years, I will be embarrassed by your too small goals :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s up! I like your Moxy.

1 Like

Hi ! If I buy the NFT, will I automatically receive the eternal audio field too?

2 Likes

Yes when you buy it from the shop the audio is automatically there to download once the NFT is purchased.

5 Likes

anyone got an idea if the eternal nftā€™s smart healing field can also deal with pinched nerve ?

1 Like

Updates?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it could help. This is a very fortifying field that creates a snowball effect with your healthā€¦ good things start to happen over time.

For pinched nerve you should try some of the structure fieldsā€¦ Spinal Tapper looped over night perhaps.

5 Likes

A funny thing occurred the other day. Hair on my chest regained color from white. My wife looked at me perplexed LOL.
The hair on my scalp is filling in some too! I recently started wearing this tag around 16 hours p/day. It is subtle yet very thorough. I canā€™t wait to see what else unfolds!

16 Likes

@brian95240
You mentioned double-sided tags earlier. What is on the other side of your Eternal tag?

1 Like

Are you also listen to the Eternal audios or just wearing tags only

1 Like

I have the Nestling on the other side. It seemed like a great idea.

3 Likes

I listen to it sometimes throughout the week. Iā€™m going to make it a nightly staple now.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Hey would you like to update more? You are pretty consistent with your updates. TIA

but can it somehow help me find the right practitioner that can solve the pinched nerve ? I have pudendal nerve entrapment to be more specific in which some of the nerve runs from the perineum to the sacrum get pinched so i doubt that the spinal tapper will work on my case since it is working on the spine only and this pudendal nerve entrapment problem is very rare so most pracitioner or chiropractor arenā€™t familiar with this problem and are not able to help, so if the eternal nft or any other nft that can somehow help to find the practitioner that are able to work on this problem that would help a lotā€¦

1 Like

@kevin1 If we base ourselves on this description yes there is this possibility that it will help you

2 Likes