The Exalted State NFT: Testimonials

But you promised!

23 Likes

:point_up: Observational Science at work, people! :point_up:

19 Likes

Yes i loved this

Peaking into Captains brain for a flash of a moment

18 Likes

Since the effects can last for a whole day, be careful to loop it more than recommended even though it feels and sounds damn good.
I listened to a total of 7 yesterday :sweat_smile: nothing bad happened, went to sleep from 10 straight to 6. Just wake up this morning feeling that you don’t want to overstimulate your nervous system and dry the nectar “pool”. You don’t wanna make the Exalted into the Exhausted :joy: :joy: :joy:
For ones who going to loop it like me :rofl: :rofl:

20 Likes

Wow, the NFT has landed on the wallet, much faster than the other ones :scream: :scream: :scream:

22 Likes

Field that has been so good after the Exalted → the Acu-automaton.

This feels so nice & integrating :relaxed:

15 Likes

That music though…

First time listening 3x

Feel so care free and calm now.

Can really feel the blissful energy growing inside me. I’m not crazy energy sensitive but yeah… definitely feeling this one big time already. Would be a nice start to a stack to get you in a calm space to better integrate other fields imo.

Adding Myofascial release after and I’m feeling like a pad of melting butter amidst the stressed out city dwellers.

You’re too good to us @Captain_Nemo

28 Likes

*only 5 - 7 are commenting here, some ppl dont feel comfortable interacting in a forum

13 Likes

Also I think most people, when they’re quick enough they buy 2-3 copies at least (probably that’s why there are so many on venly), so maybe less people have it overall.
Also sometimes people may want to give it at least a few weeks to write about their experiences after consistent use.

18 Likes

And 5-7 is alot!
There was a time when only Atriedes left consistent reviews of fields on the forum :)

18 Likes

My “review”:
The field is spectacular.
Like Blueprint, does more than you will probably ever realize.
And worth whatever amount you need to pay for it.

And yep, that’s probably all I’ll ever say about it publicly.

32 Likes

my review is like this…

me: looping 3 times the audio
my third eye:

(i dont found the meme in english, but some people will understand lol)

14 Likes

Wey Ya is a reaction image taken from the Spanish translation of season two, episode 10 of the Netflix series You . The image features Love Quinn, played by Victoria Pedretti, saying “Wey Ya,” which roughly translates to “Enough, already.”

22 Likes

You are like a enlightened google lol :joy:

14 Likes

I’ll just say that I’m running this, Blueprint of Power Major, Ambrosia and Tonic 31 2-3x a day and I just feel terrific. Mellow like nothing can bother me but I’m moving lighter and my stamina for doing work has greatly increased.

31 Likes

Its been a good while for me using something i learned years ago at a Buddhist Retreat. And i have implemented ever since. One of my favorite tool/practices, honestly very hard to accomplish :sweat_smile: and needs a lot lot lot of practice and a lot of facing the ego, however once you get a handle on it, life becomes sooo easy to navigate. Even in the hardest moments, struggles. Anything that comes your way.

Its called being/becoming a Detached Observer

More or less what you can do when you are in deep meditation.

Observing without attachments
Observing without participating
Observing with no feelings, no opinions
Just observing the situation.

When we are able to do that, we become an spectator instead of a character in the movie.

But all of this must be done while you are awake, with full awareness, immersed in the situation. And thats why its so hard. Think of it like an astral travel of only your consciousness while you are very much here and now.

Like when you are watching a movie you understand everything, because you are seeing the whole plot, all scenes, all everybody is saying, doing and thinking, so you know whats going on. Exactly. You are the spectator.

In our day to day we dont get to see all the necessary information to understand why this or that.
So when chaos ensues, you, turn detached observer mode on by “getting out of the movie as a character” pulling your consciousness out of the busy mind, the chaos of the present you are “living” raise it, disconnecting feelings and emotions etc. And then… you are able to see everything, the whole plot and what role every character is playing.

I call reaching that state… Bliss. :blush:

Bliss of course comes in many many forms. But the one i just mentioned is the one i want to share about through this field.

As i said, becoming that and making it as snapping your fingers ITS not easy. And takes a long time. If ever reached.

Now this audio here…

Is automating that for Me. Omg. That alone is such a gift!!! I cant believe it. I even feel the pull when the consciousness is coming out and detaching, when the ego is turned off, when the heart is held in. And a couple of times i wasnt even paying attention of something wrong going on, or about to happen, but when i felt the pull it was as if it was getting me ready BEFORE the situation could reach me so id knew what to do or not to do. :hushed:

But the best part is, it compiles what to me seems or i recognize as the effect of other fields… read careful here, its not that its a mix of so and so audios, no, its like it takes the elements incorportated in Me to bring about the knowledge needed.

Conceptual Realizations
IPF
Cognitive Enhancement
Gamayun
BoL
New Perspectives
Outlook Retrainer
Pietersite
The wisdom of the dying
Third eye chakra
VoT

As if giving quickly information about each person and where they are coming from, what lies in their heart and mind and why this or that is being said or done.
And what is the best to do.

All that while im here present but my consciousness up there high watching all from above.

Results?

I quickly manage in a harmonious manner whatever i face
A constant joy, relaxed vibration, and a little smirk ALWAYS present like Buddha. His constant status.

Even if im not doing anything. Like when you smile looking at a toddler doing something cute. Thats my face all the time.

Time seems much more slower.

I am clearly seeing peoples auras, not in flashes, no. Always. And if like everything else had that aura around. So more like feeling from my throat chakra being an empath when something is not good, i am seeing it and that alone gives more tranquility than when you feel something is off but you dont know where who or what.

Disclaimer:
For what is worth, if some of you havent practiced anything like this, add automated grounding and or ego dissolution so you keep yourself grounded and aware that tho it all looks so beautiful and possible up there, you are pretty much still living down around here.

:dart:

20 Likes

Today was my first time using this and I felt more from this than any previous field and it last even hours later!!

The back of my throat feels pressure, as if something is pushing against it and it’s opening my airways. This feeling goes all the way down my chest and stops above my stomach. My breathing is better too, l noticed throughout the day, and even right now, l’m breathing easier, deeper and l feel the cool air going thru my nostrils. Between 2007 and 2010, my left lung collapsed twice. Since then my breathing became more shallow, inconsistent and it took me a lot of effort to take deep breaths. Wim Hof method and the Star Exercises did make it better but I’ve recently started to train my body to do the breathing pattern for Sama Vritti Pranayama, but I get out of breath after a few rounds. I will continue using the audio and do the Pranayama exercises again after a few days and see how much easier the breathing becomes

l feel my spine straightening, like legit l’m sitting straighter in my chair!! After listening to the audio, i went out for the day, i noticed as i was going around, that I’m sitting better. Usually in my wheelchair l’m leaning over to the right side. My physiotherapist has been trying n to correct this as my spine has an S curve.

These are really great first day results! I’m excited to Dee what else happens as I use this every day!

34 Likes

I’ve been listening to this 3x for the last couple of days

Being calm throughout the day with a feeling that can only be described as a “smooth high”

And it lasts the whole day

Even if I go through shit it wouldn’t throw me completely off the center and I’d ask myself "how the fk am I so calm about this?!

And if negative emotions come up they don’t stay for long either. Emotional control is insane with this one

So, I’ve decided not to sell this nft ;D

35 Likes

Sorry for missing it, I read the whole thread and I’m still confused. How do I find this field?

Thanks

1 Like

It was a limited-time, limited-quantity buy of an NFT (non-fungible token), and is now only available if you wish to buy from a current owner by placing a request in the Classifieds section of the forum.

This item, The Exalted State, as well as past NFTs, are also on sale by owner at Venly

11 Likes