The Financial Protector

I’m obsessed with this artwork and music. I have printed quite a few big and small pics, all laminated and ready to be framed. In my opinion one of the best Mr. Captains artworks.

12 Likes

Should get everyone in my family to get this, time to get the wheels on 100 for the following generation in the family :family_man_woman_boy:

21 Likes

21,000 Euros has become “unstuck” for a newer project

24 Likes

That is a lot!

3 Likes

it’s all relative

7 Likes

This is a GOOD debt recovery tool
Got another $1,3333 paid back yesterday

26 Likes

I’ve just been scammed for $3500 even though I was using this, hope it will still help in some way. :cry:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

rip

Man, you are rolling in dough. Tell us what you are doing daily!

@Achilles Money is a flow of energy, it is not possible to hold onto energy, it has to move. As long as there is way more inflow of money than the outflow, I think the NFT is doing its job. If you have more outflow than inflow then you should think of ways to connect better with this NFT.

It sucks though, I just moved cities and I had to let go some money stuck with two people. One is in difficult financial situation so it is fine with me, the other person turned out to be a cheater. After few days I made peace with it, because I strongly believe there will be more inflow of money to compensate for the loss.

6 Likes

lets see what happens further.

I have found personally the situation is often larger
(i have been using this myself a since inception, i would say during the whole period i have had any periods of being broke, but all within a larger push of a healthier change. (broke is drastic to say, but as you may be loosely aware i relocated, so getting all that changed and setup, sort of had periods with no access )

That is awful though man, anything you can do or legalities etc.?

45 Likes

Would he loss get added to the fields awareness?

1 Like

Do let us know if you somehow get it back in future.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t do anything about it. Other than to try to let go of these negative feelings and to hope things will get better for me financially.

5 Likes

I got a $256 discount on a purchase yesterday

19 Likes

For me, it’s still detoxing.

1. Advanced money paid for rent was not returned.
  2. Tire got punctured - turn out 4 wheels need to be changed
  3. I had a car accident, when I took it to Bodyshop he said it would take 1.5k at least
    to fix it completely.
    little messed up …lol …moneywise.
11 Likes

1.5k to fix something by a car accident?

it obviously depends what happened but man!

Thats a blessing. Mechanics where I live charge unbelievable amounts of money for just labor

3 Likes

that isnt how it works
Its not a closed loop system ‘within’ the protector and some fail for others to benefit,
that would be a horrible design lol
(but very easy eh)
but yes, feel free to stop and see how the situation is,
you can always jump back in if needed.
:slight_smile:

36 Likes

Yeah, sorry for my hasty assumption. Had a bad week.

5 Likes

Captain as long as there is manage membership in my gumroad account for this NFT it means I am able to use the NFT right?

I thought my membership was cancelled because I got an e-mail from my bank that the transaction was declined but I got an e-mail from gumroad that I was charged $22.

Confused I cancelled the membership and restarted it, fortunately I was not charged again! :joy:

edit: was not charged again after restarting membership

3 Likes